The ''Italians are white'' meme

>The ''Italians are white'' meme

This is Alessia Caracciolo, singer and songwriter. She is 100% Italian. I don't know what exactly you would classify her as, but there is no way in hell you can look at her and tell me that she's white. I'm 75% Italian and get mistaken almost all of the time for a Latino. I live in California, and customers at work frequently run up to me speaking in Spanish, assuming I can help them.

How can people still be pushing that Italians are white in the year 2016? Italy is so divorced culturally from the rest of Europe that there's no way in hell you can look me straight in the eyes and tell me that I'm white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_svnsF5OLbI
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We had this thread earlier and I asked if there were nudes of her and no one replied, so, are there any nudes?

The things make-up can do

Agreed, this bitch 100% white. That tan makeup thoo lmaoo

Why wouldnt you want to be white you faggot, would you rather be a dirty nigger.

whats the magic password nigger

>That giant jew nose
She's white and so are you, you fucking mong. Get over it

id rather be anything then white dude, have you seen your people lately? ho-ly-shit

>your people
>Implying he doesn't belong to that group

she's what my people call 'RAFASTA'

fuck off pigskin id rather be latino or what ever the fuck.
i dont like being associated with cucks and autists who ho have pillows as girlfriends

I classify her as fuckable. Don't care for more

>being this triggered
keep telling yourself that, cracker

She is southern european. She is white. There are different shades of white and different kind of faces in europe as there are different shades of black and different kind of faces in africa.

>75% ItalIan
That's bait right. That's a nationality not a race or ethnicity. Either you're Italian or not. Are you an Italian citizen? No? Then you're not italian. Your grandparents were from italy? Still not Italian

Well I am born and I live in the northern Italy and I'm white af

China tu madre pendejo filho da puta

Hijo de*

>different shades of black
>different kinds of faces
Are you implying that a light skinned nigger and dark skinned nigger are different things? G fucking G

Nationality TYPICALLY also alludes to your ethnicity. If you hear that a man is from Ireland, then 98% of the time he is genetically Irish.In america we dont have that. So we say we are whatever our nearest ancestors were. For example I'm half Italian and half Irish "genetically" but my nationality is american. we separate the two because we have no "blood" identity.

Italians are part eggplant. Vid related

youtu.be/_svnsF5OLbI

Clifford: So you see, way back then, uh,
Sicilians were like, uh,
wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes,
but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there,
and uh, well, they changed the whole country.
They did so much fucking with Sicilian women,
huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever.
That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became
black hair and dark skin.
You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day,
hundreds of years later,
that, uh,
that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.
Now this...

South Italians

...and north Italians
learn the difference

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

You shithead you make the same thread on Sup Forums. An Italian must have cucked you.

>inb4 Italian

I'm not

Get da fuck ouda heya

what the actual fuck
0% whiteness detected

these days you can laser your eyes so their blue, bleach your skin so its white, and blond your hair, there is literally no way of knowing if anyone is really white any more or just some shitskin spic who is trying to pull the wool over you faggots

Only 1 of them could pass for white in civilized places.

Southern Italians especially are intermingled with Arab and even African blood from when the region was under Arab rule. Hence the famous scene in True Romance.

If you venture up north you encounter fairer Italians with red hair, similar to the contrast with true Spaniards and the swarthy majority. Southern Europeans on the whole are usually of olive complexion and differ greatly from the Northern/Western European; the people who are the standard for 'white'.

fried chicken

anyone like her music? just me? ok