No rekt thread?!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1464582324
telegram.me/rektgore
telegram.me/rickdem
youtu.be/9rV-_rCtgGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dayum, bumpidibumpbump

REKT ISN'T GORE YOU CANSER RIDDEN GAY AIDS FAGGOT. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, AND ENJOY SOME TACOS.

GORE =/= REKT
BUT GORE CAN BE REKT TOO IDIOT

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Only a six year old child would find this retarded shit funny. Hes not even driving in the same place as the bikers so its not even believable. Anyone with half a brain would see that.

No shit? You're so astoot.

Yeah cause stuff is only funny if it's completely logical and scientifically correct. Autist detected.

"Oh look Im fucking retarded and have nothing better to say so I better make it look like user pointed out the obvious and I knew it the whole time that way he will look like the stupid one."

where is this? chicago?

ASKING SAUCE = PART OF THE GAY AIDS CANSER FAGGOTRY THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums. YOU WILL BE PURIFIED, WITH TACOS.

>
I am a paramedic on one of the deadliest stretches of highway in the U.S. I go on threads like this because when I actually see things like this, And I do, It softens the blow alot.

VICARIOUSLY I
LIVE WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD DIES
MUCH BETTER YOU
THAN I

This accident happened in my town

It blew the fucking shirt off him...dang.

Yeah man. You got me. Feel better now?

...lol what a jackass

lol tacos XD

this needs to become copypasta if it isn't already

I heard he survived

ah, doesnt matter. found the source liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1464582324

kek

Very good.

You must be new here. Lurk more.

Oh I'm sure. Slap a bandaid on there and good as new!

you are an idiot. These things happens all day. Your idea of a magical, caring world needs to disappear so you can defend yourself you asshole

HOLY SHIT DONT POST THAT ON Sup Forums

pretty believeable actually lol

CONTRIBUTE HONEST REKT POSTS YOU CANSER AIDS FAGGOTS. YOUR EMPTY WORDS AND LACK OF CONTENT WILL ONLY RESULT IN AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF TACOS.

telegram.me/rektgore

contact me to participate
telegram.me/rickdem

faggot

This gif always makes me upset
what was even the point of this window installment?

fuck me Sup Forums even twitter is more fun than this place,
"give me the worst you have" fuck google it or start with original you cunt,

its just fucking boring...

no good raid for fucking i cant recall,

no good shit (as above)

no fucked up shit (same again)

fucking cunts.

Idk, what's the point of "modern art" anyhow?
Still what makes me upset is that humanity has officially reached the point where we are just as stupid as pigeons. Now we have to start putting little silhouettes of people on widows as well.

Need a tissue for those tears princess?

bump

He probably told some series spoilers

If im going ddown, ill take you cucks with me webm

Newtons law webm

Yep, rekt threads are full people learning about the fascinating world of physics.

every action has an equal and opposite ball sack?

u fuckin schupid pony gay boy i bet u like having sex with ponys you fucking stupid queer ill call my homys on u i swear 2 fucken christ i have 2 times as meny gfs as u have u fucken retarded pony gay quer fucker im 2 meater tall with big muscles you fuckon idiot ill wreck u any day on the weak ur music is shit fucken simplr tier fl studier shit dont even put eny bludy filters on ur kicks n other drum crap u used 2 use club create which is made for 5 year old daiper shiters with no telant all the schupid preset shit 4 telantless queers like urself il murder u u bloody nutter

Al pastor

That's funny because I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies.
We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.
Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.
I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.
You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go, kid.

That's fucking horrible

This is my favourite CP, keep it up user.

please kill yourself you goddamn 12yo summer cancer. go fist your retarded stinking mother with your ugly tacos. fuck you.

I know, 4 bullets!
One has always been enough for me, just behind the ear is best or on the nape.
Shocking, what a waste of ammo!

Fuck me that guy is weak.... Can't even stomp a baby to death

all over and zesty?

4edgy2me

Fucking Asians dude.

fake and gay

zech?

somebody didn't eat his spinach. Also his antipsychotics.

it snot

Tarantino is into this :v

Thats the japanese tsunami. That dude somehow lived

why does ISIS make this horrible videos? and why do people join ISIS? why do people come to public executions or torture? because muslims love violence and because some western losers love violence, because mommy didn't love them. for muslims, it's part of their religion and culture and for westerners it's a mental illness. questions answered?

kek his blood pressure must be over 9000

That would be a terrifying death.

This is an edited gif. The longer version shows that pretty much his entire arm was degloved. Bled out and died before the ambulance arrived

Niggers will nig

Ta-daaaaaa

my penis grew 3 sizes this day.

fake and gay

Anyone got that one where the guy is outside in a field begging for his life and his face is all beaten and the guy is recording his friend shooting the guy. They said it was somewhere in australia?

captain obvious here.

This- bump i'm samefaggin

You should definitely stay away from the bleeding edge mate.

you mean chiraq?

youtu.be/9rV-_rCtgGc

slow clap for you

I got stabbed with a screwdriver in about the same place in 1986 at an Arsenal v Chelsea game.
Nowhere near as much blood as that, come on you Gooners!

if you don't like it dont go on these threads faggot

Gake and fay!

This happened to a friend of mine when we were kids, hit him in the head with the prop, years of rehabilitation and he still can't walk, shit is fucked.