Sup Forums my little brother just got beat up by a group of much older guys for literally no reason and my retarded...

Sup Forums my little brother just got beat up by a group of much older guys for literally no reason and my retarded mother and father won't let me go do anything to them or call anyone to do anything to them they literally want me and my brother to just ignore that it ever happened like cucks
I literally want to punch the fucking bitch right now I want to kill myself for being born to this family a lot of shitty things happen to my life daily theyre the shittiest people I can ever imagine as parents and this was just too much for me to handle I could break those fucking fags noses but my stupid piece of shit sandnigger parents wont let me do anything

Take matters into your own hands.

Ninja style beating. You can't let them know who or why or else your brother will really get his ass pounded when you're not around.

Give him a sword or something

Blow their house
Tell they we're ISIS and accidentally did it while mixing explosives

Wants to be hardcore
>mom won't let him

Beat me to it.

Dad is an abusive peice of shit douchbag and will most likely beat my ass and kick me out without letting me grab any money or my phone or even a pair of shoes...been there before

so he abuses you, and wont do shit if something bad happens to your lil bro?

He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself
Im really shocked how him and my him are still fucking married i mean she's nice sometimes I guess it must me cuz of us

How old are you and your brother?

Make justice.

Don't forget, Islam is the religion of peace!

Nothing that ever was justified in this shitty world was condoned. Go kill them

Go fuck their shit up by any means necessary, and anyone who gets in the way for that matter! Make them pay in blood.

did you call yourself and your family "sandniggers"? is that the way of Allah?

Fuck what your dad says. If those fags were fucking with my little brother they would have a lot of hospital bills to pay

>green you can do this

How do they stop you? just stab those fuckers.

Im not Muslim, just arab
I don't even have to take them on myself I can only take on the one my age I have older friends that would kill them for me if it wasnt for my fuckinf parents they wont let me go out

Sneak out and beat the fuck out of them

lol what a cuck.
keep making excuses for yourself,wont stop your brother from becoming a little drug addict

>op confirmed for 13 year old
seriously nigger just go out and beat their asses. beat your dad's ass. beat your brother's ass for being a weak faggot. then beat your own ass

& post proof
We'll know if they're well beaten asses or not.

I dont fucking understand how people let their own family hit them. I guarantee I would fucking destroy my dad or mom if they would lay a hand on me or my brother. Are you mentally ill? He's HTTING you. Hit the piece of shit back and tell him it stops now. Whats hard about that? You say he'll throw you out, then good! Don't live with him anymore! Blows my mind every time someone says something along the lines of "my dad/mom/uncle hits me". Yesterday you said tomorrow.

Muslim here, sounds like my family, literally bunch of cucks that bend down to everyone, dad is mentally ill and bipolar, who abuses my mom and me, I'm 26 and not allowed to have a gf, go out after 9 pm, talk to people on phone, literally spies on me at night if I'm asleep or not, it s miserable, he also didn't let me go to college or study of my choice and forced me to do mechanical degree, because there are no woman in mechanical.

Do it anyway. And if your stupid mother or father tries to stop you beat the shit out of them too. Stick up for ur bro user

Dude thats the fucking problem
My dad was never a cuck and never bent down to anyone and people are always telling me these stories about him getting in crazy fights and beating up people but he wants ME to be the cuck and live my life as one

Your old enough to make your own decisions. Now go and defend your brother, your honor and your family's honor by teaching these bullies a lesson.

seriously op, if you let them get away with what they did you're useless and your brother will see you as useless for the rest of your lives

If you're in America, fight him back unless you're a pussy cuck youngfag (which you probably are). If you can't fight him, call the cops if you hate your family so much (only if you'd rather be in foster care).

just file a police report retard. If you have friends and can overpower that group then go for it, but if there is nothing you can do just file a police report. Your parents don't want you to do anything because these things escalate, those kids you will beat up probably have friends or a crazy family member with a gun. Then you and your family will be in more danger. So make up your mind, if you are ok with the danger go start a little war. If not just call the police you emotional pansy.

tits ot gtfo

When does school start again?

>muslims

Fucking scum don't even care about their own kids.

>wont let me

underaged and b&

yeah, you better watch out for that honor killing shit

>"why people let their family hit them"
>"I would totally destroy my mom/dad"

Fucking idiot, how old are you? 9?

Fucking twat.

>Thisboineedsumdiscipline

you're 26, get the fuck out of there

dude just do it lol

Agreed. Time to bring out the trusty paddle.

Are you guys trying to troll? I hope you enjoy daddy hitting you faggots.

you've made me tremble

Lol OP ur a fucking pussy. Take care of your shit if you gotta beat ur dad's ass so fucking be it. Quit crying