How are couples like these seen in your country?

How are couples like these seen in your country?

>aus
>not well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7K-WFDJDQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

why do you lie?

Never seen a British man, Canadian woman couple here.

flag
Here wives that come from 3rd world countries are pretty much considered men's last resort. If you can't find a woman to marry, go to Cuba or some other poor country and find a woman that would marry you just to get out of there

with eyes

>Canada
>Not well

People might smirk at a white guy dating an east asian girl, but if he's dating a jungle asian that's an entire tier below

Good one Mongol

Nobody cares.

Even though nobody here goes to other countries to bring gf/bf.

In the past Finnish losers got wives from Russia but that seems to increasingly uncommon.
At least with Russian mothers the kids wouldn't be fucked in the head as much as with some Thai or Filipino mothers.

It's not...
Have you never seen people tutting on the streets when they go by?

It even happens in Italy?

This.

Just Cuban women?

I don't think anyone but autistic manchildren care about this

>tutting on the streets

Nobody is rich enough to do it in Brazil lmao

People don't "care" but they do look down on you.

I remember on this show called 'Housos' that clued me in for it the first time I heard about it was some old man going to get Thailand "to get a wife"

And the show finished a decade ago.

Just a Jungle Asian, no one bats an eye. Maybe mail order with the age gap, but you don't see a lot of that. Most Americans would be smart enough just to retire in the Jungle Asian country. Most other guys with Jungle Asians are military vets, so no one cares..

People like Senator Tammy Duckworth, who was born in Bangkok, her dad a Marine vet. Or Tiger Woods, also half Thai, dad an Army vet.

In the USA people think of Eastern Europeans when they think of mail order brides. Look at Trump for an example.

Old guys here just go for sugar babies/younger first worlders

That's why i said nobody does.

Learn to read, nigger.

No, not really. I have seen white men with Asian women a lot, and yes they're usually betas, but at least they are young and they usually get Americanized Asian girls, rather than importing ones.

Maybe in white countries but everyone here is so mixed that nobody pays mind

Yes it happens sometimes, especially to older men.
My uncle's brother was still single at 40 years old, he went to Cuba and came back with a wife. And now he also has a son.
I've also heard that sometimes old men get cheap in-home caregivers that usually come from Romania, they get tricked by honeyed words, and get everything thanks to the will once the old geezer's gone

Nobody really cares unless it's an old man with a young chink slut then it's just weird

Chrissy Tiegen. Another half Thai spawn. Dad is American of Norwegian descent.
Even our famous geeks, like Zuckerberg get them an Asian

Another good point is that most Americans can't even tell Asians apart. Even with the color difference most just get generically called Chinese, except for Japanese people. And only if the Japs are meme level can people tell they aren't Chinese

What's with Italy and Cuba? I know a lot of Dominicans end up in Spain, and Africans in France, but that makes more sense

i think that's a common thing for cubans. They probably tell them it's best if they marry a tourist and run away from that shithole.
Probably someone in Italy thought of this way of getting a wife easily, and others decided to do the same.
They get them either from a south-american shithole or a slavic shithole

GOTTA
GETTA
GOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7K-WFDJDQY

Maybe it seems odd because we don't have a relationship with Cuba. But then again, Americans aren't known for pulling wives from Latin American in general.

Maybe that's why it seems odd, as well. You are crossing an ocean for Latin Americans, and we ignore them and they are next door, sex tourism for a minority aside. No one marries them, though.

It is also said cuban women ride the dicc very well, but only older men usually go there. Youger men that don't look for a wife but just to fuck usually go in more "hip" places such as the island of Mykonos in Greece, or Ibiza

>I've also heard that sometimes old men get cheap in-home caregivers that usually come from Romania, they get tricked by honeyed words, and get everything thanks to the will once the old geezer's gone
Do you mean Romani or Romanian?

Romanian, gypsies dont work

Yup

what a god

What about this guy?
>old, foreign guy gets foreign wife
What do people think about him?

she tries too hard to be cute, yuck

With disgust, once found they are publicly lynched and strung up in the town square

what's wrong with fat old cunts marrying hot young chink sluts

Do you know who that guy is? He's a very famous ex football player, Christian Vieri.
In his case, i'd wager he grew tired of white pussy and now has jungle fever

Also, in Italy we don't care if you get a black gf, as long as she's hot she's alright with us

What do youcall non-white into white? Ice cream fever?

What am I supposed to notice, the daughters?

In the USA black women call it "being down with the swirl" or "cream in my coffee"

>Also, in Italy we don't care if you get a black gf, as long as she's hot she's alright with us
What if it's an Italian girl with a black bf :^)

He just looks like a normal Italian, except bald.

>memes
Most Italians are light skinned with European features.

b-b-b-but she's just like my animus! :'(

>uncle's brother
so your uncle..?

Well that's too bad, Asian women love Aussies bulls and it will never stop

>Jungle Asians love Aussie money and it will never stop

FTFY

Pretty well desu senpai

Pls, Korean girls study in Australia and cheat on their bfs with handsome Aussie surfer bulls all the time

>Sharky
Ew don't post that ugly fuck here again.

>guy at least 60
how fucking old is the girl?

Don't act like Americans don't do the same shit in Costa Rica. We just don;t take them home. Your flag looks like Thailand's for a reason.

Sharky is Australian ubermensch. Bogan supreme!!!

but americans only live in the beach, so I never have contact with them, plus I hate the beach...
but really that age difference would be awkward here

there's something about a white middle age man in jeans and sandals that's just not right.
jesus christ

They don't exist for the most part. Where they do, we think the older guy is exploiting the woman.

Never seen them get any response other than extremely dirty looks.

We get a lot of black colombian women marrying balding 5ft manlets that work in the mining industry here.

>rich
>dates 3ยบ world repulsively ugly girls
What's wrong with that guy?

I don't think old American guys cavort with them. Just fuck them and leave them at the whorehouse they found them at.

>We get a lot of black colombian women marrying balding 5ft manlets that work in the mining industry here.
How tall are the women then?
And are they even cute?

It's a trend

They're fairly tall. Like I said, black colombians, not cute at all, but usually equipped with big butts and tits, and desperate to get nationality and bring their anchor babies to this world.

why would you post this

>in your country
>brown asian
>old white man
>+ baby
not seen at all
nice dubs
it's the other way around, with old singletons from developed countries marrying poor mexican women

Jesus fuck

Is that a new AC-DC album?

>tutting on the streets
>i ain't no kiddin
>ain't got no limits
>for muh easy livin'
>yeaaah

t. sorry i am autistic

What am I supposed to notice?

Why hasn't anyone photoshopped her face into pic related?

It doesn't happen.

their kids

This reminds me of some British actor in drag, in an alternate future dimension where Argentina conquered the British isles and race mixed with all the people to create a first world indigenous superpower.

I really don't understand why these old men marry SEA women. 9 times out of 10, these women are ugly as sin and they're shitty mothers with shitty personalities. And then there's the language and cultural barriers too.

You're much better off in the long term with a homely white woman. Same level of ugliness, but at least you can form an actual human relationship instead of some weird pet relationship.

In California, it's fairly common for wife men to get a Hispanic wife.

WMAF was a mistake.

I didn't know there were pretty abbos

Part of the reason for that is that a lot of the Chinese, particularly in Cali, come from Southern China so they can get pretty tan as well. Thus, Chinese in the US ends encompassing a variety of "looks".

Goodness, Rupert's kids look special ed.

That explains Josephine Baker.

>hapa kids
Why do people do this?

True, but not from Hispanic countries. Even if immigrant they meet them in the USA.

Have you considered that maybe they don't share a same parent?