How does pussy taste?

Seriously..

Fishy

urine

Salty milk and pennies

like coins

pretty dope tbh

Like vagina.

like a warm moist pocket of mucus , sweat and pee residue.

like a moist dish towel with salt

bags of sand

Salty milk and coins

like a marinated ass

salt water and a bag of coins

like salty milk

I would says coins. Or perhaps milk that's gotten a bit salty.

Taste salty, but usually you are more focus on the smell.

a bit salty and a bit like pee and sweat.

like milky salt

It doesn't taste like pee, have you guys ever taste pee? Pee taste like battery acid...

Laughed a little

Salty and a bit milky. Still good though

If you know the taste of blood, it's like a downgraded version of that. Don't know about all the salty milk people are on about.

a herring

Yeah if you are dehydrated like a mother fucker.

vile

Sweat+piss+shit+fish+cheese..delicious!

Kinda like sweat, but wetter. Hard to explain really

pennies

Don't stick your tongue in the hole. As long as you do that it just tastes like sweaty flesh.

it tastes like solty coins and milk.
if it is freshly washed, just lick your hand after washing it, basicaly the same...

First time I was about to go down on a girl, i removed her panties and caugh a whiff of ass stank and onion armpit smell. (probably her ass sweat funk, not pussy) but I'm so glad I didnt proceed. I just fingered her.

When i did eat her out another time, it's this Vag smell that just hits you. Wasn;t amazing, tolerable. Once it dilutes with my spit I dont notice it as much. but I'm still waiting for a chick that has a flower smelling pussy, where it becomes addicting.

Ass tastes better. Especially if the bitch gets we through out the day and it "spills" over into where her butthole is.

I wish my GF would squirt into my mouth.. oh wait.. I don't have a GF

if you are lucky and she is clean, a little off but not too bad. If she is a bit of a squealer you can even get into it.

it goes downhill from there fast.

like shit. wait maybe I went to far.

wrong hole m8

Sunshine and rainbows

Tastes like the inside of a mouth but slimier, and with a slight tangy presence, smells literally like an armpit, but that also means it smells like a clean armpit if it is clean