R8 my knife fags

R8 my knife fags

knife for faggots 9/11

no sharp, bad materials, kid faggot balisong

mom's basement/ 10
nice pebble watch though

Use it as a dildo fag

How many balloons did you have to pop at the fair to get that faggy piece of shit? Or did you just blow the carny behind the cotton candy stand?

Mall Ninja

R8 my other knife

rate this

Normal knife 7/10

Looks nice but it would be useless.

Nice 35 dollar knife. Whoopity shit.

nice, that has to be worth about 155 euros.

That piece of chinese shit will break the first time you try to do any real work with it.

150 euros and a knife.. Wow, you must be such a badass! Now put that money back in mommies wallet before she finds out!

It's a very nice gay knife.

Nice 42 knock-off, bro.

You mean 5$ knife?

china steel/12

you wrong, i am 30

mlp/10

pretty sweet but I feel like you bought this because you liked the butterfly knife from counter strike. faggot.

thought it was a cringe thread while scrolling

I see nothing wrong with that, its just a nice desk toy to twirl around when I am bored

knief

Whats the float value at?

Is it an actual ww2 relic?

0/10, would not bang.

Yes

What are you gonna do, stab me?

Holy shit, how did you get it?

You must open a lot of CS:GO crates

I hate people that are into knives. You are literally an edgy faggot by default. By killing yourselves you would spare future generations of your bullshit.

10/10

Bought it on a yard sale in Holland for 40 euros.

Actual ww2 nazi knef

Probably from a faggot who was ashamed of his grandfathers NSB past.

Bayonet?

That knife is fucking gay dude

yes, Bulgarian reserves

Its a HitlerJugend knief, Its not for the NSB.

Op. Looks like a standard issue Nazi knife to me. The other guy has a Hitler youth one

cheers guy! 14/88

Didn't know, I looked it up and the NSB knife looks a lot different, so it is true.

Decent hunting knife, sharp af, but not very easily concealed. Then again, I don't feel the need to carry knives around, except my multitool.

the red and the oxidized blade don't match and look bad together to me. knives are generally for faggots in my opinion tho so don't ask me...