Welp. I think it's time I told my tale. Also in advance, this is a general worst you've fucked up thread. Let's start

Welp. I think it's time I told my tale. Also in advance, this is a general worst you've fucked up thread. Let's start.
>Be me
>Be 13 in 8th grade
>Be december
>Have aspergers
>Low on the autism spectrum, but used to be socially akward
>Have an IQ of 130 at the time, but a common sense level of 47.
>Because of this I fucked around with chemicals all the time
>Made Sodium Nitrate from scratch
>Decide to give all my friends presents because nearing christmas
>Give the girl I liked a necklace, my black friend a game, gave a guy a USB.
>There's this one kid.
>Edgy as fucking hell.
>Loves Jeff the Killer
>Fuckme.jpg
>Decide to be nice and give him something.
>Look around my room
>See Sodium Nitrate
More?

Please continue

No. Prewrite your stories next time and post them in their entirety. And stop being an attentionwhore.

Cool.
>Get bag
>Get Box
>Store the Sodium Nitrate in it.
>I gave this package to the kid during the early morning (at school)
>Let's call him Edgefest (aka Kyle)
>Half a day passes, and my friend tells me that the Vice Principal has the package.
>Wat.jpg
>Get called into the Office.
>Thought that they would think that Sodium Nitrate was a drug, so I wrote "not a drug" on the bag
>Confused about why they called me in here
>I accidently wrote KNO3 on the box instead of NaNO3
>KNO3 (potassium nitrate) is used in gunpowder and explosives
>fuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

continue. lurking.

More

>They thought I might use this as an explosive
>Have Bomb squad called in
>School not evacuated thank god
>Get questioned by the cops
>Tell them that I use it for gardening (which is true) and that I didn't know about the explosive properties of Sodium Nitrate (lie)
>My father was called
>Suspended for five days
>He had to take me home
>Cops raid my room and take some of my shit.
>killme.gif
>Spend all of christmas worrying that I would be labeled a terrorist by everyone I love.
>Contemplate suicide because edgy 13 year old
>Return to school
>No one mentions it again.
That's how I was close to going to jail and getting a massive fine at the mere age of 13. I was not allowed to talk about it as long as I went to that school. I'm now 18. So, how did you guys fuck up big time? Any questions? Let me know.

Bump

Hrm... Nothing worthy of greentext but I told my stepsister (I was 16 she was 14) I thought she was cute and had a crush on her previously. She's a mental mess now, feminist, suicidal, etc etc. Canae figure out if it was me.

>Thought that they would think that Sodium Nitrate was a drug, so I wrote "not a drug" on the bag

Best line ever

0/10

2/10

lol, that's how you're supposed to live your childhood. fuck up. but don't fuck up too bad. good on you user. but stay in line

feel like that didnt fuck up your life so much as scare the shit out you you.

thanks for the knowledge about potassium nitrate
the most fucked up thing i ever did was shot a toy gun towards some1, i think it had an orange tip but idk

It did fucking scare the shit out of me.

I kek when I remember this part. Too bad the rest was pure horror due to the fact that I had the bomb squad called.

Funny one:
I decided that since I was put on that thing where another person is your guardian because I said I was going to fuck up some people who'd wronged me, and I wanted to get into college (a state school) i was going to go outside naked (this plan didn't work) they sent me to the hospital, released 36 hours later

KEK'D

bump out of intrest

this bitch from down the street came over when i was lying on the ground, ran into my house and grabbed some shorts and put them on me
the cops were there and like two random girls i don't know and the neighbor said some bitchy shit at me so i ignored her, she kicked some of our decomposed granite at me (it didn't hit me) so i picked some up and threw it at her "Get out of here" i said
i was paranoid as fuck that her "boyfriend" was going to shoot me through the walls of my house for like 3 days
then I was informed her "boyfriend" was really her gardener

I'm 24 and I've been to rehab 14 times... I can't stay sober so for 11 years I've colossally fucked up my life... Get a real problem sodium nitrate faggot.