Be me

>be me
>no friends, girlfriend, no social life whatsoever
>smoking and wasting time on pc
>sad.jpg

Any of you fags have had a no social life period and are now in groups of friends/in a relationship?
What happened? How did you do it? Give the lonely anons some tips.

Worked for me:

> Grab my cash
> Went to a club
> Hung out
> Got friends
> Go to bars and shit

Maybe I drink a lot nowadays, but It's better than be rotting in my house.

I'd sooner kill myself then go to a club
>loud music
>normies everywhere

haha

this dipshit thinks the beasts wearing human skin who populate this planet want to be his friend

Define 'hung out' and 'got friends'

I had an attempt but i just ended up drinking a beer and leaving the place. No ideea what should i have done.
I stand by your opinion, but the loneliness isn't fun anymore

HAHAHHAHA

How do you expect to fucking socialize and have a healthy life if you don't get out of your non-normie phase (nevermind the club)

It took me so long, and for all the wrong reasons, but I passed from the beta-autistic-otaku-longhaired-blackwearing faggot to someone I'm really proud of.

You can do it bro.

I think I just deepthroated on that bait.

>get a shitty job at a place where cool people would work
>if you want to meet anons, i'd recommend stores that sell electronics/entertainment, maybe movie theaters
>work the job, meet your new friends, go to parties, put a little effort into the relationship

for real, putting effort into a relationship is a difficult thing, this can involve a great deal of patience, be it a professional relationship between colleagues, a platonic relationship between friends or a romantic relationship between lovers they all have their nuances and no two are alike

but even before that i think you should be asking why it is that you want companionship. if you're just trying to use people like a burn cream to get rid of loneliness, you're just going to be using people.

if, however, you can be happy by yourself, then by all means, expand that happiness.

Get job

I just started talking with guys that were also dancing. Anyway, if that doesn't work, just look yourself at the mirror, do you like what you see? It's hard as fuck to change, but is worth it. (As i mentioned in )

Don't worry, as soon as you start changing how you feel about yourself, friends will come along.

Go to the gym, practice a sport, join a club, but first, be prepare to change.

prepared*

going out and socializing seems like a waste of time

>Back in middle school
>lonely as fuck
>I had minor autism, so I was very shy and barely talked
>because of my shy behavior and the fact some people knew already I had autism, everyone assumed I had full blown autism
>because of this, everyone treated me like an autist, as they spoke to me as if I was a 7 year old, and never took anything I said seriously
>several years later, freshman in high school
>first day of school, notice this one guy I find slightly familiar
>realize it's some old classmate I had in elementary school that I hadn't seen in years
>get partnered up with him in some gym activity
>grow some balls and say to him
"Hey, are you *his name* , I think I recognize you from elementary school
>he realizes he recognizes me too
>even though we didn't hang out much in elementary school, we started to hang out a bit more after that moment
>get to know some his friends, gain even more friends
>start to become more social and shit now that I have more friends and feel more comfortable
>people start to see me more social and unlike how I usually am and start to realize I'm not an autist

it's been years since that happened, and I'm pretty sure if i never broke out of my shell and talked to that one guy in gym,I'd spend the rest of High School being a lonely fuck, and would still be lonely today.

My best advice I guess (sorry if this is shit advice) is to try to break out of your shell and talk to people. Don't be scared to talk to people, it's not like they're going to hit you if you even speak to them.

it really is, going to a club is the surest way to find a fair-weather friend.

changing what you do with your time to something that puts you in contact with people is a much better way to develop a report with someone who will be a genuine compatriot

It's sad but weed comes with friends

I agree, but it's a good start to get out of your beta shell.

Wow, congrats dude!!

Three words you have to keep in mind at the club.

"Go, go, go."

Don't stare (that shit is creepy) and pretend you are having the time of your life.

it is okay.

what do people even do at clubs? I would assume dancing.
I don't dance

>Get a hobby that is with people.
>Provit

Just don't do it in a way that's too energetic, I'd imagine myself running out to the people walking by my house shouting "be my friend"

My story is kinda similar.

> be in highschool
> be full beta faggot
> be in love with a girl, spent 4 years as my crush
> in a cringey move, I sent her a really long fb mssg, telling her how crazy I was for her.
> weirdly, she answered
> we started texting (I moved out of the city), so I started going to the gym so I can look better for her.
> tons of shit happened, firs she ignored me when I arrived to the city
> later on we dated a few times
> I grabbed my courage and told her how crazy I was for her in person
> fast forward we started kissing in a dark park.
> next day, she ignored me and posted a pic with x-boyfriend

It really was for all the bad reasons, but I went out of my autism shell, I gained shit-tons of self-confidence, knowing that my long-loved crush also felt something for me. I lost about +30 kgs in the process, and started socializing a lot more.

I'm now dealing with all the aftermath of how she left me, but I'm really the happiest I've ever been with myself.

So, do It guys, tell her you love her, do what you're afraid of, you'll learn of your shit, you'll suffer, but you'll feel happy in the end. If I declared myself a long time ago, she could've been my gf. But there's no repenting, just acting.

GO FOR IT YOU FAGGOTS.

>be me
>see girl i used to know on fb
>add her
>we talk a bit, she asks loads of questions and shit
>asks what gym i go to and shit
>now
>>im getting into the shower, you?

she's going on holiday in a week. she's hot shit, what do?

Play it cool, be yourself (Sounds stupid, but it's the best).

Please don't fuck up saying "hurr durr let me join in". Let the conversation flow.

danke, man. What can I say to start up a conversation though? i get really autistic around girls tbh