Fear The Walking Dead/TWD hate thread. I'll start off. I fucking hate this cunts slanty, overly compact face

Fear The Walking Dead/TWD hate thread. I'll start off. I fucking hate this cunts slanty, overly compact face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkBK0lIeMQU
youtube.com/watch?v=CLBlcFfVfno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uncle Bully's got a bad incident in his past, user. Something dark and violent which will erupt again pretty damn soon I'd imagine.

Lots of fun questions coming up on FTWD actually: when is Chris going to go full psycho killer? - when is Alicia gonna strip off to help the ratings? - just how nasty was Daniel's time spent among the dago torture squad? - is Nick ever going to stop falling under the sway of the smooth talkers? - when will mummy-fu stop being annoying?

that fucking resolution man

JAKE DA MUSS, G!

Uncle Fucken Bully!

Anyone got a webm of alicia in that dress from season 1?

Ofelia (who's actually Swedish) can help improve ratings too.

Just cook the man some bloody eggs

>ohhh, and some bacon, b

youtube.com/watch?v=dkBK0lIeMQU

stop hating on Jesus nigga or you gonna go straight to hell

do not steal

>mfw the hanging scene

I fucking hate this show

Nick and Strand are the only reason I watch this show.
How the fuck did they go from that to "imma stab you right next to your mum bitch"
>Swedish girls can pass off for Salvador girls in 2016
Crazy world we live in.

I like The Walking Dead. It's a shitty show, but it's entertaining. I like the characters. It's cool to see the comic kind of play out on screen.

Fear has NONE of these qualities except being a shitty show. I dropped it 2nd episode of season 1.

I get what they're going for, seeing how people reacted at the very start. It just doesn't work. We're used to seeing Rick chop people up with a machete.

It's like they took all the bad things from TWD like boring fillers with pointless dialogue and made a show from it. No background story about virus, no talk about cure/finding a cure. Weird show

>background story about virus, no talk about cure/finding a cure
this was never the focus of the shows/comics

God dammit, I dropped the series after episode three and missed this

Somebody tell me if he smashed or if they have something going

Actually the premise for FTWD was great, but the execution is disgustingly bad. It's so cheap and nasty. I still can't get over the cucks that watch this shit. The producers don't care about the viewer. They just care about money.

He's no survivor

thanks user

Let's admit it ... this show started off stuck in molasses, and halfway through season 2, it has not picked up any steam. Our worst fears have come true, it is literally Soap Opera: The Zombie Show.

That's TWD though too?

So far Fear is the better zombie show

TWD has been in downward spiral for years they should just call it quits

At least shit happens once in a while on that show. They actually fight zombies once in a while and have to overcome villains and shit. This show is literally Retards: The Family ... who can't even keep from being ambushed by retards when they are on a fucking yacht that could go way the fuck out into the ocean. But yeah, let's stick close to the shore where all the shitty boats are so we can get attacked. KEK

I dropped TWD 10 seconds into the first episode. Nobody here dropped it as early as me because you are all normie plebs. I'm better than you.

Judging by the opinions in this thread, FTWD isn't even worth watching one episode of.

May as well just wait until season 7 starts.

But he was as gentle as a lamb

FARK OFF CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=CLBlcFfVfno

There's no difference in quality between this and the main show

The main thing is, they;re not following any comics and they're budget is small, so they have to rely on written drama more than action

It's ok imo, even though some of the characters are annoying, but that was the case in TWD always

He tries to kill her

Who /BasedPapi/ here

>it's an "Alicia is an unbelievable retard who puts everyone's lives in danger for no reason" episode
>I can't even stay mad at her because she's so pretty
Just fuck my heart up senpai

you are still retarded, though

I thought fear would be their excuse to do a more hardcore show.
High actor turnover, just go deep into the zombie horror aspect.

Turns out to be a shitty teen melodrama with cunt actors. (except for the drugs kid, he might have a future).

Fear is much better than the main TWD though, who's only saving grace is Rick/Glenn and maybe Negan if done well

must be an Arab. No way is she full white.

>tfw no commander gf
;_;

Lots of native-born swedes have olive skin user. It's from all those generations of babes sunning themselves when nude.

>It's a Chris sitting and staring into the distance while singing Crawling in my Skin internally episode

FTWD actor rating:
> Problem Solver Tier
> Based Black Homo Strand
> Crazy Killer Drugkiddo
> Salvadorian Torture Granddaddy

Not an Offender:
> Ophelia

Please just already kill them
> Cunt Maori Dad
> His Cunt Kid
> Stupidly dangerous Daughter
> Cunt Blonde Mother
> almost everybody else

tbqh, I WOULD LOVE to watch a story about the homo Strand, the druaddict Kid and torture Grandaddy having whacky adventures, conning other groups, killing whom they need to kill and surviving the apocalypse.

But as it is,
with ridiculously stupid behaviour by the shit tier of the cast - which is almost everybody - every week over and over again, I just can't stand it really.

Haven't even watched the last two episodes the day after they aired, just couldn't be bothered. Instead I watched theory videos of game of thrones on youtube. This is how shitty FTWD is:
I prefer watching shit, of people, talking about shit I already know.

>Crazy Killer Drugkiddo

Why do you call him crazy killer, he only killed walkers so far, are you some hippy who thinks they are still human?
Chris is the crazy killer, he already killed two people in the last couple of eps

it literally hurts to watch that show.
its kinda awesome how fucking boring and painful it is. Pure art

this desu

>dat almost smile

you know she want's the D.

I stopped watching after a couple episodes. You guys should all stop too.

I said Killer in a
> Bro this dude is hardcore
> He gets shit done
> A real Killer
kinda way :)
It was meant positively!

I want everyone on FTWD to die. All of the characters are total shit. Every single one.

And enough already with the racemixing.

I can kind of forgive Rick/Michonne, as it kind of made sense at that point.

But FTWD has the white girl losing her black boyfriend. And the gay black/white Strand/Thomas thing is fucking stupid.

nah, I'm gonna keep watching it for the 2 qt3.14 and something to cuddle up next to the missus while watching.

t. married with child(ren?).

>listening to opinions on Sup Forums

I actually enjoyed Rick and Michonne. It felt like those two knew each other well, knew they could depend on each other and had developed a very natural type of intimacy which finally became romantic.

I also enjoy Michonne probably more than any other female character: She doesn't create much drama or problems, but rather goes out and defends the community, defends her lovers son and keeps on fighting through the thickest of shit.

She's not one dimensional or boring, she's what a strong female Lead should look like - her and Rick are a natural match

Drug kid is fine tho

You're fucking insane.

TWD has dipped in quality, but it's still 10 times the show FTWD is.

The worst character on TWD is better than the best character on FTWD.

It shouldn't even be called Fear the Walking Dead. It's a soulless cash grab. If it was called Sea Zombies, nobody would fucking watch.

>Implying you wouldn't want to get blacked by based Strand

faggot

Remember all the people who died in Alexandria?

That blond chick's son who shot Carl? Her wifebeater husband? The dyke "doctor." Ethan Embry?

That's like the cast of FTWD. None of the characters have any redeeming qualities. None.

>Hi, you've reached the Corey Hotline.

>$4.95 a minute.

>Here are some words that rhyme with Corey:

>glory, story, allegory, Montessori...

After he gets out of old man clothes?

He's barely passable.

Strand WAS based.

So why did they have to force some SJW shit and make him gay?

Nevermind the ludicrousness of stealing like $35,000 from a guy, and then he falls in love with him. Or Dougray Scott playing a Hispanic guy.

Med student here.
It's better that they don't talk about the cause, because physiologically, zombies are impossible.
It would have to be supernatural, because on the biochemical level, it is not going to happen.

28 Days Later almost seems plausible

It's not a perfect show but I look forward how they advance it, remember that TFW got more extreme over the seasons and their problems became more dangarous and ridiculous, the group of FTWD hasn't seen shit yet

Also: who dies this season?

I swear to god they found the ugliest people on the planet to be in this show. I've been to LA. I've spent months in LA. Nobody is as fucking ugly in LA as the people in this show except for the homeless people.

28 Days Later does not have walking corpses.

And with the amount of fluid loss they suffer, they would all be dead of dehydration within a week or so.

They would have to lose the whole vomiting up a litre of blood every half hour thing to really be dangerous for more than a couple of days.

After slogging thru S01, I bailed on this show after S02E01, when it was clear that AMC was just recycling The Walking Dead v1.0; dumb people making dumb decisions again and again.

But I heard that the survivor are going to… Mexico?

Why in the fuck would you flee to a country with a high population density (and thus, high zombie density) that is also a 3rd world failed state where the government couldn’t get a handle on things even _before_ the SHTF?

They’re on the Pacific coast and they’ve got a yacht, so why not flee NORTH to one of the dozens of uninhabited / lightly inhabited islands of British Columbia and the Alaskan panhandle?

Minimal / no zombies, plenty of wild game and fish, fuck loads of firewood, nice climate and where any other survivors you encounter, likely wouldn’t be violent vato peasants who can’t speak a word of English.

AMC dropped the ball with Fear The Walking Dead, instead of stupid people doing stupid things, (which we’ve already seen ad nauseum with TWD) why not go the opposite direction; smart people who have got their shit together and work to get civilization back on it’s feet?

The actor is gay, so its not a big deal

>They’re on the Pacific coast and they’ve got a yacht, so why not flee NORTH to one of the dozens of uninhabited / lightly inhabited islands of British Columbia and the Alaskan panhandle?

But that's not where Strand's buttbuddy lived.

>But that's not where Strand's buttbuddy lived.

Yes, that's what I've heard but so what? Just have his buttbuddy live somewhere in British Colombia or Alaska.

IF I was one of the survivors on his yacht and he said we were going to fucking Mexico, I'd have shot him dead and dumped his body overboard.

>If it was called Sea Zombies, nobody would fucking watch.
That sounds pretty cool though.

Will there ever be an episode this good again?

>GOOD
>90 MINUTES OF NOTHING

What's the matter, not enough zombies and gunfights for you?

YES THAT'S EXACTLY IT.