Last thread 404'd

Last thread 404'd

Are you still there?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gangstagranny/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

My question to old bread; I wonder;

Lets say i'm dedicating every free minute to gaming (mainly fps) but i dont have huge boobs nor a razor+lack sexapeal, will people for once stop searching for non-existing boobies and aknowledge the skill or am i doomed?

Sorry, just noticed the new thread, shes there!

> sage

Bump

Jinx doesn't have big boobs and I see the most rule 34 of her

Good bye I must go to work

One last flash of boobies before you go please?

Ok hold up I need a good one

Ah, there you are. Please don't leave

bye and thanks for the pics! have a great day

you'd have to show us the non-existing boobies for us to b able to say

how does it feel knowing you've got the thread fapping to you now?

please just give us a name

you're fucking beautiful. moar!

Bye bye I'll be back in a gamer thread later tonight.

just wow I'd wife you so hard

name?

My bewbs are all over the interwebs but the question is, can i stream without any clevage or will i regardless get tons of people onky watching because of my gender but none or little that wanna see pro-ish gameplay? Been playing quake for nearly a decade so...,

Koots is my name

By mentioning quake i wanted to say i dont play popular stuff like league or dota, nor CoD or cs:go

tbqh people will be more likely to watch for a combination of the two. You don't have to show cleavage anyways, your face is pretty enough to draw the crowds and they'll stay for the gameplay after

I hope she's a he

Beauty filter on boobs?

Will you be back on Sup Forums later? and in around how many hrs?

Koots, I am a designer and I can help you with everything ))

Thanks for the pics :) i hope you have a good day at work

this user knows whats up.

i'd really appreciate some cleavage though

Is that the name of your channel also?

Sorry bro, im not her. She replys with pics only and no direct replys

Honestly, no one cares about girls who play games well. If they wanted to watch good gameplay they'll watch guys since they're usually funnier and better. Girls are only watched because the guys want to bang them or so they feel less lonely. It's the truth, I'm not trying to be an asshole.

>2010+6
>amerifats adoring fat teen whore
lost

Brethen, please calm your balls im not her, its quite obvious.

No filter just not tan :'( I get off at 10 it's 2:30 here

only first line was for you Sup Forumsrosinski

Boobs pls. I'm just curious to see what you mean by small.

I dont read your reply like the one of a douche, that was my concern anyways. actually, i thought abput doing clean gameplay/speedrun for that matter, without that facecam crap. But interwction with audience is important so yeah.

Damn i really wanted to expand my hobby towards E-Sports but looks like im done for

Even 'good' female gamers usually aren't very entertaining. Only cute ones make it big for a reason.

Men are naturally more funny, more entertaining.

And if your tits are all over the internet, why do you care about showing cleavage? You're obviously already a skank. I mean, just use that to your streaming advantage.

Koots you are a fucking GODDESS !!!!!!!!!

TIMESTAMP BITCH

stream name? are u on twitch?

Has this chick even posted a timestamp?

TIME
STAMP
TIMESTAMP
THAT STAMP

NO these faggots are fucking retardeed

She already timestamped twice in the last thread

Yes and requests last thread.

She already timestamped in the old thread. So too bad.

For fuck sakes, pussy pleaseeeeeee
I'm dying here you're stunning

No time stamp!!!!

And where might that be?

Already timestamped bitchhh ok I love u b. I'll be on later btw I'm not fat

Figured, the girl's too hot for whoring on Sup Forums.

But in that case, sauce would be nice - the chick is still hot as fuck.

Does she have a channel or something?

Your repeating digits trigger me

Quite old screenshot plus showing them in the most disgusting angle possible

B drop previous pics if u saved them

suck my dick will ya. how much do you charge?

This ok?

not really, pretty grainy and blurred

very cute butt you got Koots

You're fucking dumb. She posted timestamp already in the old thread and took requests.

They're not as bad as you're making them out to be, they're quite normal. What's up with that latex folder?

First of all, you could have that corrected.
SECONDly, they really aren't that bad. You're in decent shape so it's not a big deal.

I have an account where i streamed unreal tournament from, but i wont be streaming since late september wince im waiting for fiber (interweb's shit where i live now)

Close up?

OP could you make a facial face? Mouth wide open. Tongue out. Amera angled from a bit higher, closeup. Spit appreciated.

bet you wont take a public flashing pic and post it

okey , but where u stream and the name?

instagram.com/gangstagranny/

I would love to do that, but i'm not the girl in the picture.

Who is?

Wont correct them, i dont mind my tiny boobs. The question remains; can i stream as a pro player even if im a girl or wont i be taken seriously?

Can dump some latex if you like, i love blow-up gurls and this is my cossplay x latex stuff i hoard

Oh, she not in here? Wasnt reading the thread. Sorry, neckbeards dont strike my fancy

You won't be taken seriously. Even most guys won't be taken seriously. Why are you even asking? What's the harm in trying? If you fail at least you tried.

Prospective Streamer girl, are you gonna share your stream name or not?

I think we already established you don't need to be a big-tittied bimbo for people to appreciate good gameplay

Hell, I don't watch male streamers for their looks, at least a girl who plays good would be significantly more interesting to watch

you'd pass for twitch, start streaming and put a donate button up...should go well for you.

I think its sekuhara_videya but i will eventually open a new one. I tried twitch but some of the weeb games i played are banned there so i wish to find a different solution rather than being stuck with twitch. Eventually do some stuff there for promotional use and then once i have the shekkels to finish my server host a stream on my own and post a guide for people to connect via vlc as example

I don't see why gender would matter.. I would prefer to watch a 5/10 girl play well and isn't a camwhore or babbles on for attention

If you're implying that's the girl then you're blind. Just because she has blonde hair and nose piercings does not make it the same person.

Take a look at most of the MissCliks girls, they're not all amazing to look at but their streams do well because of the content

Did we ever find out her twitch or just that vague name koots?

we all moved past Koots already bro, we're talking to Prospective streamer girl now

I AM a camwhore, thats how i earn money to live. But i am super unsexy when gaming+i do mainly fetish and hairy or yucky stuff.

>>reminds me of

post a picture of yourself

oh, not interested then.

Chaturbate right? I could see the photo. Just get some of your Chaturbate fans to watch you stream games.

Sorry, wasnt sure if i should share it or nah since i dont know if i'll pick it uo again

Will try. Last time it was a bit delayed much plus grainy due bad interwebs but i played UT and some other stuff jn a gamescom and people where like 'shit thats fast' so once the quality is tuned i have the motivation to try

I'd say just share the streamer name so we can follow. If you ever do end up streaming we'll at least be able to find you easily.

If you decide not to stream then it's no harm no foul

Perfectly fine, just piling up money for my beetle farm anyway
Meh
> pic rel
Only 5% are my age and interested in games but i can try, tho i would have the exact audience i dont want to have

Are you 8ch's spider-chan by any chance? Those tits looks familiar.

I shared it a while ago, its sekuhara_videya

8ch is faggotry so no im not. But erm, once upon a time i was bloody hitler stach chan

It's without the 'E' I think.

Is that ur armpit hair?

Damn, I thought I needed to shave ;)

>sekuhara_vidya
pretty sure i just became your first follower

Possible! Thanks google!
Honestly, im sick of it but on the other hand way to lazy (a whole hour daily for a good shave?!!!) Tho i barely leave my home so its managable. Plus got no competition in caming for that, would be just a random bitch otherwhise.

do you have a full body pic, or maybe even a face pic if you're confident in sharing?

You must be lying because you missed those quads

How do you like the name bros? Too complicated? Or too wapanese? It means sexual harrasment btw

No problem, nice cactus dick pic though. 10/10

I've been looking but i dont find any. I dont mind sharing if i find one, not ashamed of being all over the interwebs :^)

Have my cute ant queen in the meantime