HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=6N8qDZaBaE4

This is going to be great isnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXeyYdGoLCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6N8qDZaBaE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calm down it will probably just be a solid flick.

That's cute.

>This is going to be great isnt it?

No, looks like typical Sup Forums shit

It's gonna be the spiritual successor to LotR, I'm hyped.

>How Warcraft if pushing movie technology

lmaoing @ ur life OP

kill yaself f4m

If they wanted to make it look like a video game, they're succeeding.

>looks like a cheap 90s fantasy film
>entire franchise spawned from a Warhammer ripoff

>implying Warcraft isn't much better than Warhammer

>cherry picking
>b-but its was 2003!

No excuse. compositing is harder in modern films do to the higher resolutions.

Reminder they LITERALLY forced in diversity by making the queen a nigger even though it doesn't make sense at all in that era of Warcraft.

Reminder they did this even though the message of this film is obviously "both sides has good and bad, we must work together!".

Dear god you faggots are pathetic.

That image legit looks liker a PS4 exclusive.

I best literally all of these people wish they were working on Avatar sequels instead.

Apart from Arthas, Warcraft lore has been nothing more than generic fantasy shit that's now fallen back on time travel bullshit because they are struggling to create new compelling characters and storylines.

90% of Warcraft lore can be summed up with "corrupted by the Old Gods/burning legion".

There's nothing special at all about Warcraft lore and it's been run into the ground for years by shit like Green Jesus and Med'an who is art shaman, part mage, part paladin. Part orc, part draenei, part human. And reads like a fan fic character that went too far.

Don't forget shit like the "there must always be a lich king!" cop out so they could later rehash their same storylines rather than giving it a satisfying conclusion

WH40K is better than Starcraft though. it's a question of which the different companies chose to develop the most.

WTF they just ripped off Elder Scrolls!

DALARAN DID NOT FLY BACK THEN

Whats your point? video game visuals are getting to the point where they can piratically match film and film has reached a point of diminishing returns.

Are you all massive Blizzard fans or something? Warcraft has been dead to me for a long, long time.

Med'an is not canon as far as the games are concerned.

WTF they just ripped off Laputa

not him, but it's a design problem. the body proportions of the orcs make them look cartoonish no matter how HD their textures are. by trying to emulate the look of the game they've made Avatar/LOTR-level visual immersiveness impossible.

Orcs look ok when they're not in the same frame as humans. Should have just gone full CGI. Heavy CGI + live action mix always looks cheap to me

You say that but pretty much every early screening has said that the effects and Orcs are the best and most compelling part

>Orcs look ok when they're not in the same frame as humans.
In my opinion, the Orc CGI looks shit when they are fighting. Looks absolute gold when they are just walking in close ups but a Wide shot of them moving just looks so dreadful.

No shit post WoW Warcraft lore sucks. It's been stretched and contorted to sell subscriptions. If Warhammer 40k had a successful mmo it would be the same issue. This movie isn't post WoW.

the issue I'm talking about is directly apparent from even small amounts of footage. it's as much about how they move as anything else. I'm sure there's an audience that will have no problem with it but it's going to be a problem for a lot of people.

CITIZENS OF DALARAN

It's not just post WoW stuff that sucks, apart from Arthas/WC III which made the franchise explode, it's never been anything better than generic fantasy stuff.

They should have started with Arthas and the Lich King, audiences go crazy for Zombies still anyway.

Then down the road Metzen can get his orc boner in a prequel

Fuck you there is nothing unique about the story of Arthas.

Nur'zhul now that's an interesting story.

Why is Dalaran in the air?

Green eyes?

looks fucking terrible.

REAL

I guess they wanted the graphics to be similiar to the game

>"...with diverse characters and strong females to make women feel empowered..."
what did he mean by this?

I'm glad his father isn't alive to see this shit

user, what are you talking about? The queen is white

Nobody cares, lorefag

dawn of vidyakino

>it's going to be good

If I know anything from this board, it's that Sup Forums is shit with predicting wether films will be good or not.

>Judging the quality of CG in a movie based on an early rendered low quality png file

Lmao

Jesus Christ, get a life.

2003's Children of Dune looked better

fuck off tumblr

What's the difference?

she's brown and her name is literally nigga

is varian going to be a mulatto?

Is this the very first movie adaptation you have seen? They change things to fit the film medium/make impressive scenery. And you should be glad if you like the story that Duncan Jones is rewriting Metzen's mess.

Looks considerably good.

>compositing is harder in modern films do to the higher resolutions.
You have literally no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Higher resolutions make it easier to composite if anything as there will be less artifacting and automated systems can do a much cleaner job.

Are these shopped? Looks terrible.

why? give reasons instead of just sparking shitposting

That shit looks like abe's oddysey.

Looks absolutely gorgeous tbqhwyf

Why would they make guards and guy on the right CGI? I get computer generated orcs, but this feels like SW prequels.

WH40kino when?

is this the beginning of neetkino?

I love the visuals of everything we've seen but the music for everything throughout this whole process has been shit.

Green eyes? Let me guess Sargeras avatar is green too!?

Dropped

Dune was shit and a brown/grey p[roduction where Warcraft movie is full of color and life. Basically it's hundred times better. Plus looks how fake that dune shit looks.

That BETTER NOT BE ILLIDAN THAT LOOKS FUCKING SHIT

have you seen the clips? they have nice music, especially the forest battle scene

Is that the same POS that lets the faggotass priest heal 4 a turn?

They made a sequel to Dune?

Its the Avatar of Sargeras in Karazhan

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WTF SARGERAS IS MEANT TO BE FUCKING HUGE WTF IS THIS SHIT?

why is that one orc wearing a welding mask?

Hence its an Avatar, a piece of Sargeras thats taken over Medivh

That's a girl, btw

why the fuck not? in all seriousness, they probably did it cos it looks cool and normies would be able to differentiate the cities and know from the start that this is a magical city.

A lot of loyalty for a hired orc.

>in the grand memory of David Bowie

yes i can see that

It was an amazing change, and seeing all the blizzardrones going apeshit because of it makes it even better.

>Why is Dalaran in the air?
Because the fans of Warcraft consists of mainly WoW players, and WoW players only know about a flying Dalaran.

Also Dalaran will be a part of their next exp Legion

No nelves, no watch.

When WoW was good
youtube.com/watch?v=zXeyYdGoLCU

There are nelves in the movie.

It is just the movie takes place in another continent so you can't see them.

Thought this film was going to be a flick but it's look very promising.

Pity that the trailers made it look like a piece of shit, final product seems decent.

I saw it ask me anything

>youtube.com/watch?v=6N8qDZaBaE4
>the grass not moving at all at 00:32
Yeah, looks turbo real.

was it good

no

why are there so many shills

k

Because there isn't any grass you cuck

Movie looks great, that shot of Medivh casting was pure Kinography

It looks clearly like something whipped up in a computer, like the difference between the orcs in the LotR and in the Hobbit movies.