I don't believe in leprechauns because I've never seen evidence of their existence

>I don't believe in leprechauns because I've never seen evidence of their existence
>I don't believe in unicorns because I've never seen evidence of their existence
>I somehow believe in God despite the lack of evidence of his existence

Can someone explain this logic to me? And no, a book written by men of the bronze age doesn't count as evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_(Spinoza)#God_or_Nature
instagram.com/rozyomallorca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard mode: reply without resorting to hat memes, try to use actual arguments.

Why does my dick grow when I see that chick's tits?

It's unexplainable too, doesn't mean it's not happening.

no one gives a shit... more of that chick

>unexplainable

Try again dipshit. Basic desire to procreate is stimulated by large titties. Your dick hardens to make it easier to insert in a vagina, regardless of whether or not you actually manage to.

Try again.

Those tits are proof that god exists, loves us, and wants us to be happy.

meh people just want something to latch onto because their narcissistic selves can't understand the possibility of nonexistance and the inevitability of their death and everyone moving on, they believe in a religion simply because they're narcissists who don't understand that yes the world functions once your gone and no there is nowhere that you go after death.

but hell, let them believe in religion, not like it's doing us harm. oh wait.

You're as ignorant as a typical religious zealot.
>what is basic biology?

This

She is gorgeous.

Rocío Peña del Valle

first hit on google image search you lazy shit

I know, she's hot as fuck but focus on the topic at hand.

And where does that basic desire come from? Explain that?

Just because it's unexplainable doesn't mean it's not happening.

no

anyone who even respects people who believe in that bullshit is an idiot

So explain where the basic biology comes from?

You atheist fags are all the same. This can go on and on forever.

You will never be able to prove god does not exist. So stop trying.

What? It doesn't "come from" anywhere, it's innate. Every living thing does it, although things like plants don't really exhibit the desire aspect.

Nothing is "innate" without first becoming. Figure an athiest fuck like you would know a simple scientific concept like cause and affect.

"Innate" attributes are caused or created by something. Explain what that something is to disprove my faith then?

You will never be able to prove Shiva does not exist. Why don't you live according to his sacred writings instead?

If gods not real then how did I get this epic get PRAISE JESUS

If we didn't have it the species would die off. That's why it exists, you dense motherfucker. That's where it "comes from", to use your own words.

And where did the species come from?

Again, this is a futIle effort. But olease, continue, it's amusing.

get's are kek's power not Jesus.

More pls

Related species going back to primordial soup.
>BUT WHERE DID LIFE IN THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP COME FROM!!!!
I don't know. Aliens? Humans from a parallel universe? God? It could ve a number of things, why are you so sure it's god? And why are you so sure it's this particular god who hates masturbation and gays?

Leprechauns refer to a specific creature. There's a very obvious definition of Leprechauns, same goes for Unicorns.

So, as a first point, you're comparing specific, well-defined, things to a vague, poorly-defined thing or possibly a category of things.

Leprechauns don't exist therefore neither do midgets.

Unicorns don't exist therefore neither do equines.

>a book written by men of the bronze age

How about a lenscrafter of the pre-enlightenment?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_(Spinoza)#God_or_Nature

Oh, that's not what you meant by God? Well, too bad you don't seem to have been exposed to anything beyond meme atheists and your presumably Christian upbringing, otherwise you might be able to make a more sophisticated point.

Faith and intelligence are two separate things.

Why are you so sure it's not?

Look, I get it. Critical thinking, process of elimination. You are a logical person and faith is very illogical to you.

You want to know how I know God exists? Because I feel love for my daughter, for my wife. And the feeling I get when I get up early for a big day, and see the sunrise and calm that happens during that time of morning. The smile I get when I see a cute baby do something funny. Life itself is proof of god. Even if there is a scientific explaination, it's still gods work.

Yeah we know the name just wanna see these tits unleashed

instagram.com/rozyomallorca/

Wow you got me there, the local lenscrafter is who I usually go to for lessons in theism. Also you conveniently ignore the fact that there is a lack of evidence of god, poorly defined or not.

lol i dont think u have ever read the bible

>religion fags will defend arguments that don't make sense.
Every thread on the internet between atheist and religious folks. None of you know anything concrete about the existence of the universe.

>and atheist will defend arguments they don't understand (ie: read from their fav pop science website)*

>book written by men of the bronze age
Lmao try a huge compilation of books written by many authors spanning thousands of years from the books of genealogy and history of the Israelites and the Hebrews to the Shophets to the Kings of the Jews in Jerusalem to the writings of the Apostles of Jesus Christ and the most well respected theologians of the late Roman Empire, not just "men of the bronze age"

>good things in life make me believe in god
>bad things in life also make me believe in god

Does not compute.

How about you shut the fuck up and find this chicks uncensored nudes

>says theres gods existance cant be proven

>says it cant be disproven
Ok then. Prove to us that god exists.

This

I'm sorry, what I meant was:

A book written by men of the bronze age AND the fanfiction a bunch of sheepfuckers wrote about it.

What if god exists but we didnt believe in the correct religion so god was mad at us?

yup are right, its not bronze age.

if its "thousand of years" then its bronze age (for the majority" and iron age for the rest.

bronze age end about 300BC, which is when you are claiming most of the bible was written, because the roman empire didnt last much past 475AD.

so yes, "men of the bronze age" is pretty accurate.

I personally think that the sheer fact that there are many beliefs and several religions out there (countries the dead ones too) proofs that there is no 'convinient god (the humanoid being or whatever)

its pretty much guaranteed that we dont beleive in the correct religion, considering there are 2400 current religions.

only one is right. chances are its not yours.

>chances are its not yours.
Or... ANY of them for that mater

Sure.

Do you have anyone in your life you care about and daresay, love?

There you go, you can thank me later.

There may even be multiple gods. Who's to say that isnt possible?

There are too many possibilities for god's existance to be likely. The chance of god existing is less than 1%. If the universe isnt infinite there might not even be a god.

But all of the later books are based on the previously written 'major' books and writers personally beliefs and thoughts, so it's not like they were indepenendly written about the totally same thing

Kek. I'm a psochiopath so no, I don't.

because the vast majority of religions say that theirs and only their god exists.

How tf does loving or caring for someone mean god exists? All it means are that chemicals reacted in your brain to someone due to something about their smell or pshycal appearance

I just wanna squeeze those mammies as hard as possible until she's in tears begging me to stop.

Oh you can royally fuck off with that bullshit argument. You don't "know" God exists - no one does. You may believe you do, but you don't. And ALL of those things you describe are chemical reactions in the brain resulting from millions of years of evolution. There's no reason whatsoever to invoke any type of a "God" or creator into it.

You believe in God because it makes you feel good and tingly inside to do so - that's it. Your mind will work overtime to convince you of the legitimacy of this belief, probably until the day you die. It's your defense mechanism against the inevitability of death and the need to make sense of a chaotic, uncaring world - and it too is a product of evolution. The sad part is, you'll never truly see or understand that. But then again, maybe it's not sad - you're probably they type that couldn't handle it.

they cant be bsed on older books or the authorts personal beleifs.

the bible itself tells us its the infallible word of god, doesnt it?

its not like the bible is a hodgepodge of ancient egyptian and other pagan stories, is it.....

>It's unexplainable too, doesn't mean it's not happening.
Ok, let's assume it's inexplicable ("unexplainable" user, seriously?). It's happening. We have evidence that it's happening. You see tits, your dick grows. We have 0 evidence of God's existence. How is your analogy at all related to OP's question?

People don't like to believe that they are worthless; that their choices, failures and triumphs account for nothing. No one likes to admit that when they die, they simply cease to exist, and that their last moment of brain activity will be a never-ending dream (whatever that entails) because everything after that is nothing and "nothing" is something we cannot comprehend.

How about the feeling while scrolling through Sup Forums you sick fuck
We're all sick fucking here if there is a God I'm definatly going to hell along with a good majority of the people on this site

Oh I KNOW he exists. And it's working fine for me and my life.

Sorry to have touched on a difficult nerve for you. Don't worry, someone will love you too someday!

You did indeed touch on a nerve - I get profoundly sick and tired of the blatant ignorance and lack of logic that I constantly see coming from people who ascribe to your beliefs. Furthermore, I get sick and tired of seeing vast swaths of humanity murdering each other because they ascribe to beliefs like yours. I get sick and tired of people just like you controlling governments and creating policy based on your illogical, superstitious beliefs. It makes me sick. YOU make me sick. THAT'S the nerve you struck, you obtuse piece of shit.

You're lucky I have people who do actually love me and that I have people I love as well - otherwise I could see myself grabbing a few gallons of gasoline and firebombing people like you.

You literally can't know that God exists - that's why it's called "faith."

Funny how I know more about your stupid belief system than you do.

>because they ascribe to beliefs like yours
If it wasn't religion, it would be something else. There are large groups of people who just like to murder other people for being "different." Even if we somehow eliminate religion completely, they'll just make up some other reason.

damn dem tits!!!!!!!!

It's called religious freedom. They're allowed to believe what they want and you're allowed to believe what you want. Telling people they're "stupid" and "illogical" won't change their lives, and what did you gain? Fictitious mental trophies displaying arguments you decided you've won?

The religious people will always depend on faith as their science. Doesn't need to be proven, doesn't need to be logical. Society is mostly in a good place with the ability to choose beliefs. Going too far one way or another makes for tyranny. If you're sick and tired of people killing each other in the name of religion, wait it out. And by that logic the only ones left alive will have the same faithless beliefs as you

That being said, why the fuck did we stop posting those sweet sweet tits?

I gotchu

>wait it out
The problem is they don't just kill each other.

The burden of proof is on you Christ fags. Why do we have to prove he doesn't exist.. stupid fucking Christians

Respect the trip zeros bitch

What did I get out of it? A shit-ton of pent up aggression off my chest. Telling religious people how stupid I believe they are and how much their belief system is poisoning society is something g I can really only do on here. With religious people being the majority, unfortunately, I can only smile and play nice about it in my day to day life - which I do. But on here, I can call them out for the illogical, dense, simple minded people they are. It brings me a great deal of pleasure to do so. Perhaps that's God rewarding me ;)

How the fuck can you not believe in leprechauns?

The entire New Testament was written after the Bronze Age tho

I say if you can explain quantum physics and mechanics, then you may have a opinion on weather the unseen exists