1. you're a son of a bitch

1. you're a son of a bitch
2. your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3J8zSGuNVw&t=2m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wwat was that made by the chiefs son or somethin

I used to think it was white and sophisticated before coming to Sup Forums. Now judging by the lat threads I've been in it's full of brown twelve year olds who love smoking weed.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

Probably the most European part of South America (barring Uruguay, which doesn't matter)
If it weren't for Mexico, it would be the face of the Hispanic Colonies

what did he mean by this?

We're way to isolationist to become relevant.
I kinda like it

I love you brother. The argies are a nice people.

Had to kick that fucker out of my apartment with a shotgun after he puked his guts up after the paddy's day parade in scranton. Fucker wouldn't shut the fuck up or stop picking fights.

I judge all you jungle bunnies by that fucker now.

>jungle bunnies
d'aww

You guys have no excuse to not be running this shit, don't become southern canada

You're the only Argentine i dislike.

We'd run this region down, lad. One if not the only country that has sustained an almost constant decay for so long

Oh stop! You guys are becoming like the Spaniards, no spine and no pride. Who else are the other latin countries supposed to look up to? You guys are like an out of shape athlete, muscle memory your GDP!

>running this shit
I think you're forgetting something friend

>Argentina
neat 2bh
>OP
neck urself bloody twat

Until you annex my country again, I refuse to recognize Mexico as the chief exporter of Hispanic people...even though it is

Literally don't give a shit and you fuck should stop creating this fuck thread everyday.

But you've always been Mexico Guatefriend

Kek what a madman.

The falklands are British and you literally can do nothing about it if you don't want the Queen to send an aircraft carrier to turn Buenos Aires to glass.

Feels good not to be you desu.

meh

No solo nahuatl, pero nahuatl mal traducido...
ahora estoy triste

well why not both? not every argie is a negro, but with "inclusive internet" policies nowadays...

>you fuck should stop creating this fuck thread everyday

w-what did he mean by this?

I'm the king of my tribe

Messi is highly overrated.
Here is how winning a cup works:
You'll need no """stars""" but good team players.

The only guy from Argentina I know is this guy training to be a pastor under my dad. He has a funny accent. I did go to an Argentine cafe here in Houston and had a decent steak so it can't be all that bad.

bullshit. your dad is, not you

wtf im not a son of a bitch

fucking rude

This is not Sup Forums sven nobody cares of soccer or missi here

>soccer
Please go back to your country, Mike

only peasants pay for us

the chief of argentina

Yes, we have masterchief here

Go back to Sup Forums with your gay sport Sup Forums only likes rugby

I love the country and most of the Argies I know are pretty nice, except the ones that flood our beaches and shopping malls but still shit talk our country.

You beaches are 6/10 and your malls are smalls i will only go there 7 times more.

She's 11?

In think she is 13 now

Constantly ass-ravaged over the Falkland Islands and you blame some judge in New York for your economy being shit.

CHE LA TELE ESTÁ REBARATA BOLUDO

Give me 3

Me chupan la pija los argentos

Why does she look older
Why do I want to fug

i think legal age is either 14 or 15 in argentina so should be ok

Take her she is a looser she lost in the second program lara is mine

argie guys are pretty cute tbqh

>she is a looser
ajajaj dijiste en inglés que ella es una concha floja

that's what i thought he said

>Argentina in 1930: Rich and First world.
>Argentina in 2016: Broken and Third world.

What the fuck happened?

Rude black people.

no that's like spain or something.
18 over here.

Dude it's 14

the legal age is 13 but only if you are underage too

how many argentine posters are on Sup Forums? ive thought its pretty small, its by far smaller than brazil. i assume you arent aware of it.

if she underage I is too

I haven't ever heard somebody call a girl a "looser" but it would work i guess if it caught on

makes sense.
what is considered underage for men in argentina?
if i live with my mom, would i be considered underage in argentina?

1. Flag
2. Disgusting

We are 3

Eso es lo que quise decir por eso se la doy

eeeeeeeeejeje sos un maestro del openenglish vo

>wtf Argies, thats my hat

youtube.com/watch?v=V3J8zSGuNVw&t=2m28s

Los argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen