Are the newer seasons of South Park any good?

Are the newer seasons of South Park any good?
I think I watched it up until season 14 or 15 or something.

Is it worth catching up on? I don't see much discussion about it on Sup Forums.

yes, it's the most consistent animated show in terms of quality.

dont listen to the show is terrible now and has been since about season 7/8. how'd you old on for that long?

this is objectively wrong

they've been in like a 5 season long zombie slump but holy shit, this season where south park faces gentrification is fucking comedy gold and I love it
>shits hilarious son

The recent seasons are still pretty entertaining, but Matt & Trey are still shitty at writing the new attempts at a season wide coherent story to a satisfying end.

its both subjectively and objectively correct, you just have shit taste

18 was overall kinda crappy, with some good episodes in there.
19 was fucking great, one of their best yet.

South park is shit between season 7 and 17. The last 2 seasons were okay. The game was better than anything they've done since season 8 since the jokes were town/character based on not just weekly topical news shit

i tried to watch shit from the last two seasons and it was a chore getting through it. the obvious tongue in cheek melodrama, all the serious political and social commentary, its just exhausting. all the jokes are centered around some visual gag and some meta fourth wall breaking. shit i cant describe it, i just know i dont like it and its shit

neck yourself

last 2 seasons were mediocre

while 18 was just unfunny, 19 had it's moments, but I really didn't like how they mashed all episodes into one big storyline

seasons 18 and 19 are for normies and people that prefer these to seasons 7 - 17 should fuck off to reddit. I'm absolutely gutted that matt and trey suck so badly these days, they fucked up steven seagals appearance so badly by making him a faggot and wtf is with randy these days. i can't remember when he was a father to the stan instead of a retard. Imo when comedy central censored ep 201 matt and trey were done with the series and just want to make bank before they move on. The game was really good for some reason tho so you should check that out

I enjoyed all of it.

>they fucked up steven seagals appearance so badly by making him a faggot
I don't understand, what part of that was fucking up?

ITT: Retards with no objectivity

the canada micro transaction episode was the only good one from 18 i think

It's worth a watch. You aren't doing anything else with your life anyway.

what makes seagal funny is the fact that hes hilariously delusional about his own capabilities. I would have preferred an ep of him being sent as an agent to take on the kids dressed as ninjas or an ep centred on his relationship with putin and his russian prostitute who could be officer barbrady in disguise.

But it's detective Yates who dressed up as prostitutes, not Barbrady.

Not really. Back to parodying media again.

the last good ep was probably the zimmerman one or cock magic

im such a tard

Cock magic was hilarious. How did the Amazingly Randy do all that stuff?

...pepperoni pizzachu?