What do you think about machine guns?

What do you think about machine guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perfect for home defense & hunting.

God bless that 2a

Wish you didnt need a license to own one.

This

Pretty cool. Too bad Reagan fucked shit up.

They are the greatest thing ever made

not a huge fan of that open bolt stuff like 240 bravos and M60s, but I like light support stuff

>What do you think about machine guns?

I think they should be used on Muslims until there are none left, Muslims that is.

That's not a machine gun, that's a crappy Romanian made AK clone, which barely classifies it as an Assault Rifle.

Too heavy to carry to school

Yeah I just posted it cause guns are pretty kool in general.

I'm not a soldier or an autist, so I don't.

>assualt rifle

Not a problem Sir, our dedicated team on NRA approved student gunsmiths are working on that conundrum as we speak. Should be in-store just in time for the next scheduled Columbine.

*of

I want that

i wished i owned one, but i would settle for a 12 gauge pump shotgun

the bigger the gun, the bigger the coward hiding behind it

You don't. Just money and time. And a clean record

I still cant believe that faggoty "reporter" said that

Reagan? Wtf

Ya blew it

So i dont need an ffl and then pay the class 3 tax?

And a comically small penis.

Wish I could afford one

A pump shotgun is a relatively inexpensive gun. And also an excellent one for home use. What's stopping you?

No. Just pass the BG checks and submit your soul to the ATF for the rest of your foreseeable life and $200 for the stamp and you're g2g. But good luck finding anything worth getting under $10k

Damn the hi point carbines look sharp now. Instead of the gross block of plastic they were

Reagan was very pro gun control. He signed in place the Firearm Owners Protection Act which meant that citizens couldn't own machine guns made past 1986.

too heavy

Really? It doesnt matter anyway i live in illinois, we cant have shit

NOT A HIGHPOINT REEEEEEEEEE

This as well. It has to be old. So quality might wind up being an issue. I'm btw

I can. It seems commonplace to me for men who lean to the left on the political spectrum to be overly pussified these days.

>I'm # btw
Nobody cares who you are you fucking faggot.

Come to GA! We can have anything as long as we're not criminal shit bags. Also fair to mention that part of filing the forms includes contacting your local chief/sheriff and having them sign off on it as well. It's quite "involved". I may have missed some steps but that's the jist

/thread

Whoops. My bad i didnt enlarge

Saved

240B > M60

They cool. Should be legal

Well in illinois you cant have shit. No silencers, no fully, no sbr. Not as bad as cali, but they want to make it that bad.

Just making sure he knows the info being provided is coming from one person rather than several people who may or may not be huge noguns faggots who'd rather vote their rights away than have a god damn job and clean criminal record.

Sucks fam. Never go full Kommiefornistan

Those are beretta's

It sucks man. If i have the money, why cant i buy something, you know? Like a fucking silencer? Wtf? I have no clue why they are banned and sbrs no clue. There is a loophole to get them though, just alot of bs

I know. i fucked up m8

Samefagging a bit. Give me one good reason why law abiding non crazy citizens shouldn't be able to own guns.

Carbondale fag here, Illinois sucks balls. Was told, even though there is no law, that I had to wait a week in between my pistol purchases. One at a time, one week wait PLUS the three day waiting period. I hate this fucking state. That's why I'm moving to NV next year.

Actually they are the same gun (mine)

I'll take the liberal stance here, "Because guns are scary!"

Damn that sucks. Here in Texas I can buy as many guns as I want. And as long as I pass the background check I can walk out of the store with those guns and a bunch anmo in under an hour

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Because guns go to people's heads and turn them from law abiding and non crazy to completely batshit criminals.

Could be worse
I'm a Canuck, the RCMP regularly makes up rules that are not actually in the law, despite having no legal power to do so.
For instance, recently (and a few times before) they banned specific types of magazines (which they do not have the legal authority to do) based on their own explanation that is not in the Firearms Act
Hell we have to renew gun licenses through them too: sometimes they will take 6 fucking months to handle such a basic request. Meanwhile your gun license has actually expired while you wait for them to do their jobs, and YOU become a criminal for owning guns on an expired license. All because of their ineptitude and laziness

Hey i also live in the 618, fucking chicago rules this state and we all get screwed.
The gun laws are bullshit and make no sense.

But that's wrong

Except that literally no statistic you could ever find, short of something the Brady campaign made up, will ever support that statement

There's 90 million of us that say otherwise.

I like you

How did u buy them? B 5 1 ?

Shut the fuck up.

Statistics(true accurate ones at least) are not gun grabbers friend.

Also, since you were talking about waiting periods: the RCMP wanted waiting periods for gun purchases, but it didn't make it into the law. However you need them to process a purchase before you can take possession of a restricted firearm (generally pistols and AR15s). So they just deliberately do it very slowly, sometimes refusing to get it done for several days, so that they can get their way

They should be banned.

point and shooty rooty tooty

FUCKING 1 OFF

So close

Sounds like a buncha pussy ass sissy babies are running your police force. Like they want you to be Europe style cucked so bad but they're having a hard time so they do what they can.

Keep the hood safe H

The funny thing is that the opposite is what is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0