You can only post in this thread if you're elected leader is a degenerate piss fetishist

You can only post in this thread if you're elected leader is a degenerate piss fetishist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-7UtKNuwE&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Io2Cl1u5gmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate dr*mpf now

>people actually believe that report
This world should be destroyed.

Did OP come from different time line where Shillary became president?

>say something negative about Trump
>a russian comes to defend

Like clockwork

>sharting in marts
>golden shower leader
>BLACKED videos
>tacos with sour cream

Where did it all go so wrong for the US?

I can't believe people are believing something that says Trump masturbates to hentai.

poasting

>elected leader
though desu I didn't elect Turnbull and he's no "leader"

That would be very much like Trump though

>say something on Sup Forums
>american and canadian responding
Is that some kind of conspiracy?

The fuckers decided tacos were best qith ground beef and hard shells instead of steak and corn tortillas

>lose by 3 million votes
>"elected" leader
LMOA

I don't pay much attention to that but it was pretty retarded when he put a CEO of a Gas/Oil company on the environment office.

Why?

Rex Tillerson is fairly based but I agree.

Conflict of interest

It's like letting the fox to take care of the chicken.

Implying he knows what anime is nevermind hentai.

The environment is perfectly fine ffs.

The EPA and The environmental office aren't needed in anyway

Please don't tell me you buy that cuck shit about "Le save the whales and trees" nonsense

holy shit look at this one

fuck outta here fuckboi

sounds like him

Makes one wonder what other skeletons he has in his closet

Depends where is fine.

Earthquakes and tsunamis happening more often in some area because of that.

wtf I hate Twitler now

I can personally confirm that the President of the United States does in fact watch hentai in his pyjamas.

Bruh, his main constituency is weeaboos.

alt righters read that somebody went to buy pizza and made up a massive conspiracy about it, with people literally filming last wishes in case they would be killed by democratic party's assassins for exposing this incredible pizza conspiracy

trump is balls deep into some shit with russia but that's all "mainstream media lies"

really makes you think

I bet Trudeau drinks cow piss to be more like his Paki buttbuddies.

Really made me think

I would vote for trump t b h

wtf happened
someone pls fill me in

this

A fake report on supposed blackmail Russia has on Trump is doing the rounds and people are eating it up.

A huge leak came out saying Trump is being blackmailed by Russia for corrupt business in China and developing countries, and in juicy detailed, hired Russian hookers to urinate in a bed President Obama and his wife stayed in.

In less interesting news, his lawyer, Manafort and many others have been revealed to be complicit and trying to cover up for Trump's Treason

honestly this world is getting a little too crazy

not that it was normal before, just feels extra crazy now

>and in juicy detailed, hired Russian hookers to urinate in a bed President Obama and his wife stayed in
That sounds like bullshit.

Not even making it up. People saying it's made up bs, but I'm p damn sure Trump wouldn't be this angry, and that the goddamn CIA wouldn't pick up on it

did anyone actually believe this shit?

That's not in it. That's just something some Sup Forums faggot posted.

Not that the "report" looks much better.

People seriously believed a pizza place operating in broad daylight was the center of an underground pedophile ring.

Half of Americans don't the earth is over 3000 years old and even more don't believe in evolution.

Hope it's true, always figured he'd have god tier tastes

Yeah i saw the "documentary"
Just made me think what the fuck is wrong with murricans either way.

>implying pizzagate was false

Everything suffixed "gate" coming from this website is autistic cancer.

they have resembled more and more japanese alt-rights so called netouyos

yeas ago there was the same kind of assumption about a guy called aso. like "l-look, h-he reads this moeshit manga. s-see, he loves a-akiba this much"etc that was fucking pathetic and annoying

""""""""elected""""""""

except bananagate desu

>degenerate piss fetishist.
my elected leader is all that and more

You Americans could have pushed for Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders as the main president candidates
You americans could have overwhelmingly voted for Rand Paul and made him the president....
but no, you went for this guy... just like Canada went for Trudeau
Now we must suffer together :(

Really made me think

Actually Sup Forums made up the golden showers thing and sent it to someone else who sent it to buzzfeed.

Is that a fact or that's what Sup Forumstards claim?

really made me think

>american documentaries

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-7UtKNuwE&t=7s

yes
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING
THE CONTRARIAN CYCLE
DONALD TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY NOT COOL HERE ANYMORE

>mfw america will no longer be great again
>Other country will think americans are not trustworthy anymore electing a joke like drump
>mfw the jew overlords will take control over feeble businessman trump after he fuck up a few time and scared

Rand is a fucking moron.

That pdf doesn't mention it though. You can check it.

Is this comedy or for real I can't tell.

just what Sup Forumstards claim

This isn't the first time a joke candidate was elected and it won't be the last. You're already controlled by the jew overlords. Nothing's changed.

FACT: America hasn't been "great" since Eisenhower

since jfk

>drumpflet """education"""

>you're elected leader

finish elementary school, then come back and shitpost, faggot

I like Eisenhower but fuck him for building the freeways. They fucking ruined American cities.

Anybody getting the picture here?

A Sup Forumstard sent it to Rick Wilson that sent it to Mcguiness that sent it to McCain that sent it to CIA. It leaked on buzzfeed and now they're gonna be sued the fucking hell outta them.
Sup Forums never cease to amaze me, they've been doing the dankest memes for a while

>a random twitter account on damage control

No. I don't.

>This thread and this microuniverse we create on a daily basis
I'm laughing
youtube.com/watch?v=Io2Cl1u5gmU

>Trump masturbates to hentai.
wtf I like Trump now

I'd bow down to him if he actually said those things.

Is this why Americans love trickle down economics?

>CIA believed this

anit-drumpsters will believe anything negative on Trump.

That whole fake story STARTED ON THIS WEBSITE fucking kek they wrote it here then submitted it and it ACTUALLY was credited, I might have it saved still. Kek

Libertarianism is in the trash heap of history where it belongs. Good riddance.

anti-Trumpians liked it because it pisses on Trump, pro-Trumpians liked it because it's most likely fake and will expose the libruls

one thing is for sure, Sup Forums didn't come up with it

It backfired though. People actually think it's true.

it's simple, smart anti-Trump people will either joke about it and admit it's most likely fake or at best pretend it's true to 'smear' Trump. dumb anti-Trump people might believe it in earnest

it's the same with the spirit cooking/pizzagate nonsense

then if it ever gets exposed as fake, pro-Trump people will accuse the anti-Trump people for collectively falling for it

same old, same old

Nah, I think people are catching on to Trump's own trick of using narrative to affect perception, the man has lied SO MUCH without suffering any consequences for it is only fair.

American intelligence regards the source "credible enough" to consider this noteworthy, that makes it plausible in principle.

This cant be in the real report

The depressing thing is this would be far less creepy than Trump's own admision he'd hit on Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.

Everyone unironically believes it since Carl Bernstein got attached to it.

Don't know how desperate you have to be to hate Trump that you'd believe something like this but they do.

to be fair, I think whoever was going to catch on that did so already during the primaries when he was branding his republican opponents and deflecting their factual accusations with bullshit. they aren't just starting to. you had plenty of stuff like the NAMBLA meme online

as an aside, in general though, the strategy of my opposing team lies so I should too is never a good excuse. that's one bullshit excuse Sup Forums uses very often but I prefer the ones who just claim to like the chaos

>Everyone unironically believes it

not really. I use Twitter and a lot of my leftist buddies just like the maymays

But, even then, some of the things in there seem so stupid that it ruins the credibility of the entire report, i dont know what they were thinking.

Kek what the fuck

Don't you just see this whole trump thing was never about making america great again. He backed out on half his promises and with his shocking exposure as a piss fetishist young right-leaning people will have golden showers normalized in their minds. Sup Forums thought they could make the jew media crumble by electing trump but the truth is he was a puppet all along and you can't just easily outsmart people who have been in the game much longer then you with a few new tricks.
Sup Forums needs to own up that they got played, and now white nationalism is dead in america and it will be only 20 years before they look and function like brazil. I know its hard to accept but they won because they are better at it then us. I only hope that in are post-white world jews may try to achieve the glory of their ancestors such as Albert Einstein and Ludwig Wittgenstein.

>alt righters

Shart in the mart
Urination in inauguration