Why do we have to be exposed the these paranoid cowards? Why do you need your pea shooter in the grocery store...

Why do we have to be exposed the these paranoid cowards? Why do you need your pea shooter in the grocery store? There were three in my Kroger. Why must you put the rest of us at risk because you are not man enough to live without a surrogate iron penis? Truth is, they don't offer any real protection. I can simply bury my katana in your back before you could react.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing he's doing wrong is that you take your hat off when you go indoors.

>paranoid cowards
concealed carry is for paranoid cowards, they want to hide their ability to defend themselves until a shooter is already exposed so they can ambush the shooter.

An open carrier is a person who knows their rights and is willing to openly state that they will defend themselves if oppressed.

America's biggest gun problem is people thinking concealed carry is safer or better.

Jealous fucker haha

That tight white shirt is horrible and I want to burn it. Jeans are good and loose fitting though.

that shitskin should try defending his health

tldr/ a paranoid faggot who rants about "Muh rights"

Little bitch go back to watching anime jerk off to Hentai.

Grandys?

What happens if somebody unarmed is able to take his gun away and kill somebody with it?
Is that man liable?

What if the gun owner bullies people because he has gun?

only issue I have with this guy is his shitty taste in holsters. Leather or kydex, those are the only choices.

and drink fanta, huh

The concealed guys aren't about intimidation like the open carry faggots

Fine, if they're cowardly, go up and start a fight with them.

Thanks for the laugh OP

I was beginning to think OP wasn't gonna be a faggot today, but you definitely delivered for me

Those jeans are fedora jeans.

That's what open carry is all about. Bullying and being a badass.

Cops open carry, go ask them, faggot.

I want to see someone shoot them in the back of the head to prove that they don't protect shit.

-implying katanas are legal weapons
-implying katana is better then a pistol
-implying open carry causes harm
-shopping at kroger

You'll surely grow up to be a politician putting your feelings over facts. I hope when you next shit, you keep missing left over shit and keep wiping and wiping till there is no paper left and you have to use your hand. Go back to your shitty group of politicians and forever be known as captain shit hands.

>guns are surrogate iron penises
>brags about katana
>swords are not surrogate iron penises
wut

I did. They said it was the job unlike some faggot with a vigilante fetish.

My surrogate is bigger than yours.

wish in one hand, shit in the other lol

what you want, doesn't mimic reality. You're a fucking idiot. An hero faggot.

It kills me that liberals actually think this way
It's an object. It is just sitting there. What logical person feels scared solely because of its presence?
If I complained about being scared every time I had to look at a car because "he could run me over with it!" I would get no sympathy
If somebody is so irrationally afraid of an inanimate object that they can't handle just having to look at one, that sounds to me like it's their problem

>my kitana
Jesus christ your neck must smell so bad

>This thread

>Edgy teen
Guessing your mother bangs a lot of dudes.

Guns that aren't designed for and used for hunting game are for hero fantasists and autistic cowards thinking it will change them. No exceptions.

That's likely because I don't need and thus don't have any surrogate penises.
You faggot

>teleports behind you
>nothing personal, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh, you're serious?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A car is meant for transportation and a necessary evil to operating in society today. Guns are meant to harm, so if you're so perplexed as to why some of us feel a tad bit uncomfortable around a redneck rebel flag loving hick yielding one when I'm trying to eat a big Mac, you're retarded.

I don't fear guns, I fear the paranoid faggot who carries it. Why else would someone carry a gun other than to show off or ward off the bogeyman?

It kills me that republicunts are so stupid they always go back to the tired old flawed logic.

"It's just a tool like a hammer but it was built to shoot projectiles to kill stuff... er, I mean attach shingles to roofs."

Cars kill people... let's regulate them!! Oh wait...

To me, people with guns are the ones scared of everything

Oh look a non-violent liberal democrat voter that wants to see and innocent law abiding citizen murdered for exercising his God given rights.

Foul ass nasty critters you people are.

it kills me that Libtards think that gun free zone signs stop criminals from bringing guns in.

same old stupid logic

Let's ban guns so people wont murder, lets make murder illegal while we're at it! Oh wait....

Stfu beta girilla-masked pillow-fucker

>god given right

God gave you nothing of the sort

I could say the same exact points about you expressing your political opinion. Using your 1st Amendment Right (assuming you're American and/or in the US).

>A car is meant for transportation
>a necessary evil

OP is a confirmed faggot.

Open carry: Shit goes down, you get shot first, it's a big fucking arrow on your hip that says ME FIRST. Don't worry, conceal carry guy will take care of it while you're bleeding out on the floor.

You just don't get it then ....

Also, you aren't Deadpool, your aluminum Katana isn't gonna deflect and split the bullet he shoots at you
Expectations: 8/bullshit

Yea, criminals are going to find ways to obtain guns and kill people. Doesn't mean that guns shouldn't be illegal. It'd reduce the ease of just grabbing one and killing people, and also make criminals easier to spot since seeing a gun would automatically equal a big red flag.

Whens the last time one of these open carrying inbred fucks stopped a shooting spree anyways?

"The job", you're an idiot. They carry to protect themselves from people like you and the rest of the dumb niggers out there that don't give a shit about the law.

Funny how people don't seem to have a problem with the cops open carrying but some "normal citizen" "if you aren't a cop, you shouldn't have a gun" shouldn't have access to anything but a phone and 911.

Guess what retard, those bad guys the cops carry guns for, are the same assholes walking around you whenever you actually leave your fucking basement.

I take it you haven't been to chicago...

banning guns from law abiding citizens effects criminals 0%

You sir, are a fucking retard.

Yes, it's a god given right. The concept is that we the people do not receive our rights from people. It's from God, your God, whomever or whatever that is. It's up to you. The Christian/Jewish/Muslim God, or the Sup Forums/b God you worship. Whoever/whatever you think created you.

Oh. Sorry, almost forgot: dumbfag

Guns aren't banned in Chicago. Just assault rifles. So this doesn't affect my argument, in fact it even supports trying it

>Whens the last time one of these open carrying inbred fucks stopped a shooting spree anyways?

L2Google.

Every time a shooter is confronted with a concealed carrier, the casualties are in single digits.

Because a car is meant to transport a person from one place to another. The sole purpose of a fucking gun is to forcefully blast a metal slug into another human being.

When a car is improved, it is to increase speed of transport, comfort of driving, safety.

When a fucking gun is improved, it is to increase the number and velocity of the metal pieces being shot, or to have metal slugs that fragment upon impact , increasing bodily damage.

Fuck you with your 'a gun is just a tool' argument.

Don't forget California, which has numerous gun violence hot spots: Oakland, East Palo Alto, Hunters Point (San Francisco), Los Angeles, Compton, Stockton, Palmdale, Richmond ....

Assault rifles are banned across the united states. You should probably know what you are talking about before posting an opinion on it

I THINK you are talking about "assault weapons" which don't exist to begin with. because "assault weapons" are semi automatic, which includes handguns and rifles.

God given right? No.

you're showing your ignorance user.

just stop now before someone shreds your dumbass...

Yea, sort of like...being confronted by a police officer. You know, doing their jobs. They would have a whole lot less of that job to do if it wasn't wild fucking west out here because Much guns Republicans.

That's a pointless statistic, because there are not that many double digit casualty shootings in American history. And I'd credit that to the police responding

> see, faggot

too late....

I would rather take my chances with criminals than a bunch of red neck inbred with inferiority complexes.

>I can simply bury my katana in your back before you could react

You guys all know this is bait? R-right?

Nope, never any mass shootings.

holy shit you're a retard

Obviously not an American.

In case a crazy guy with a gun comes in, in case some crazy bum that stands outside the store asking for change decides to go ape shit and start stabbing ppl. something like that.

Hey, remember columbine? happened under the assault weapons ban.

GG

im assuming this underage faggot is too young to remember we already tried banning guns, and there was ZERO change in gun violence lol

Odds are that kind of shit will never go down. The world ain't that scary. I know. I've been all over the planet.

Besides, if I am a criminal, the open carry faggots are the first ones I'm taking out.

Open Cary is gay. Concealed is where it's at.

>Unseats the mag to make it look like "dem extended clips"
Classic

Please do. Make sure to bring your offspring if you have any.

Should have had an armed officer in a school. That's why we do nowadays.

Exactly what I'm saying bro.

as you get shot by the conceal carry "faggots"

lets do some math. 1 criminal with 1 gun. vs 10 "faggots" with 10 guns, how many does this criminal think hes gonna kill before he dies?

maybe 1. which is enough reason why he wont attack in the first fucking place you neckbeard retard

That's why I have a CnC license, so you won't know I'm carrying and won't have time to react to me.

You are a giant fucking moron

>OP is a liberal that gets PTSD from BB guns
>pic related

Idk who you are, but I like you.

there are exactly ZERO armed officers in schools in most states. And the ones that have police that roam school grounds are in retaliation to niggers shooting up their classmates

They like to think they do but the vast majority are after the fact and typically they shoot the perp in the back while they are fleeing. Watch the videos and gifs these faggots are about to post.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

>I can simply bury my katana in your back before you could react.
kek

Anyone who takes this thread seriously is a true new fag

What makes you believe that you can think like one of those crazy, mental fucks that would shoot people in the first place? Great argument, surely this people think rationally!!!

Yes. The police LOVE you open carry cunts. You make their job so fucking easy.

Yes. Never got robbed.

Dmorp

Your fucking stupid

>Muh f-feelings
>Muh r-right to not be offered
>Muh s-safe s-s-space is being violated

yet, you can?

So you are admitting you are a mental fuck?

argument over. guns are good. OP is a faggot once again.

Damn bro. You've been promoting your videos for two years. And they've never even been decent.

Well, do that and send us the pic, but until then, just shut the fuck up

/thread

Fantasy fag, obviously never been shot at

CLEARLY not a real gun. Why he would ever do that is beyond me. However here we are.

It's a God given right you retard

My stupid?

why does every regular average joe carrying a gun think they can save the day or themselves when a shooting takes place? i've never heard of a shooting in americunt where joe saves the day.