Is there anything worse than drug addicts Sup Forums?

Is there anything worse than drug addicts Sup Forums?

I was recently in a relationship with a girl who was a meth addict. Mistakenly I thought that I would be able to help her. I informed her early on if I ever caught any of that shit in my apartment she would be kicked out and anything I found would be flushed. I came to find out that after 7 months of looking after her (including financially) she's actually been having her shitty little dealers come to the back of my condominium to buy meth with my money. You shove the opportunity of a better life in the faces of these people and they don't take it.

It really does make you question how some people are so pathetic as to be dependent on a substance and how they're unable to live a life that is anything other than parasitic.

Tweakers are pretty fucking trashy and worthless, I agree. I don't mind stoners though, they are relatively decent people.

Is there anything worse? Probably a pedophile in my opinion. They are generally pretty reserved people though. Chances of dealing with a druggie is higher.

Niggers.

Fuckit, life goes on. she'll be sucking dick for it soon enough.

Dubs of truth!

I agree with you about stoners, I smoke a fair bit myself. I'm mostly talking about heroin/meth addicts seeing as they're the most likely to harm other people to feed it

you should try meth some time homie to find out, its not that simple

I think doing meth is objectively seen as a bad decision even by most recreational drug users. If you've got to the stage where you've tried it more than once, you already fucked up

Why would you even bother dating a drug addict? I mean where did you even meet her? Like draw us a Venn Diagraming showing us how your social circles overlapped.

Meth is shit but opoids are chill 4 me. on 100mg of tramadol and still nothing, i gotta up my dosage

Lots of things.

So did she want to quit? If she's the type that "needs help" for that, it would take a professional place and real therapy.

I'mma spin up a bowl of meth right now, I know your DARE shills are going to spout your meth madness stuff, but zero fucks given.

Meth is one of the easiest hard drugs to kick, you don't get all sick like with H or even alcohol.

Drug dealers and the people who sell the poisons in the first place.

>anything worse than drug addicts
Obviously murderers.

I assumed she wanted to as I couldn't see any reason why she wouldn't. Of course I found out we're talking about someone with no aspirations or income generation of their own so I guess it really didn't make a difference. I guess you only perceive it as a problem if you actually have other aspirations in life.

always wanted to try some meth, where can I get it bro? I mean where should I look for it

Well there's many lifestyle choices, most guys I chill with are blue collar tweakers in construction. They get -a lot- of work done sometimes.

Personally I'm a complete hedonist. I have no idea how it happens but free meth falls into my lap every few days from various sources. I spend about 8 hours a day fucking or sucking cock, I guess it's pretty much my job.

Gay bar. Have a drink or two and just be cool, you'll find someone to ask if they've seen your friend Tina around.

pedophiles,dealers

nah dude, not all murderers are bad.
I mean there are murderers that murdered the nigger who raped their daughter and shit

You clearly have never experienced addiction. Be glad. It's as bad as people may have told you, and the worst part is you know your fucking everything up, but for some reason the choice and the execution of staying clean is 10x harder for certain people. I bet she is just as fucked up and stressed about it as you.

white race traitors

People don't just become drug addicts - addiction is a symptom of underlying mental pathology, most likely personality disorder rather than depression or anxiety. Personality disorders can be harder to spot. The parasitic nature of her existence would indicate this too. My guess would be a cluster B disorder, NPD, BD or APD. I'd guess NPD, it's the most common, and despite far more men being diagnosed with it, my conviction is that women have it more often, but NPD behaviour is considered normal for women but disordered for me (eg staying home all day and living off another's labor).

Yeah definitely. I don't smoke at all, never have and never will, it's just not my thing. That doesn't keep me from talking to stoners though. They are some of the fullest people I know. I have had some great conversations about random topics with them. They are just real people.

Heroin/Meth/Opiate addicts are fucking horrible. I really wish it was legal to purge some of them honestly. I have had extremely shit experiences with methheads and heroin addicts. They do awful shit for the drug and they dont care who is in their way.

>Heroin/Meth/Opiate addicts are fucking horrible. I really wish it was legal to purge some of them honestly. I have had extremely shit experiences with methheads and heroin addicts. They do awful shit for the drug and they dont care who is in their way.
I have the same issue with extreme capitalists

This guy again. You're right to get rid of her, you can't help these people. They are some of the most difficult to treat professionally because they find it impossible to reflect honestly about themselves and can't admit that they are wrong and their way of life is pathological.

Drug dealers... some of whom are only trying to survive. What about liquor store owners? They asbad as dope dealers?

As one that is not all that prone to addiction, even as a regular meth used I can't really comprehend a true addicts mental processes.

If I gotta stop for a week or two, I usually fiend for abour 48 hours~ Resin hit pipes, look around floor some, but after that I really just stop caring.

Most people should never try hard drugs. Same as some people just shouldn't drink booze because it just turns them angry. Or some shouldn't drink coffee or they'll get constipated.

Bleh, Sup Forums is always going to stereotype, but some of us really can handle our shard alright.

>People don't just become drug addicts - addiction is a symptom of underlying mental pathology
>i don't understand how meth or any hard drug works

Good call - good reply. You got it.

The OP gave the girl support but also failed to appreciate her problem. In fact, going by what OP wrote, he comes across as naive. Did OP actually understand how vulnerable an addict is? Going by the way Op has handled it, his intentions were good, but he's inexperienced and it is he, the OP, who should have sought help in how to do help an addict.

If I want to stop doing meth I just stop doing it. Not that I ever had a real reason to. I just put the fucking pipe down, toss it and my baggie in a box then it's closed for a month. I'm not gunna' cry or steal just because my dopamine and serotonin aren't comfy.

I have no underlying mental conditions which I'm self-medicating and my schema are pretty awesome. I'm completely comfortable with who I am and what I'm about. But if -anything- was off, I don't think I could use like I do.

The most vulnerable seem to be those with strong ego defense mechanisms.