Last 5 rated on rym

Post, rec, talk shit, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~kuzronk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on Hot Rats is the best thing there.

What a terrible night... watched Rogue One - it fucking sucked.

I get the feeling this image isn't real.

Is that new Aphex that bad?

rateyourmusic.com/~kuzronk
Nice Tumblr icon fag.

>Recent Songs
>1979
what did he mean by this?

>what are next
?

What's with all the Zappa hate in this thread?

++George Russell

Anyway, I think I'm probably going to kill myself this Christmas, just waiting for my pills to arrive in the mail

Whoops, forgot my ratings

you'll have to try harder with your baits

Rogue One is better than 5 of 7 previous star wars

Lulu is absolutely great and therefore so are you

OP here. The image is very real and reflects my genuine feelings toward those releases :^)

It feels like the end of Windowlicker but done badly mixed in with eh noises to go along with it. Not all that bad but it's nowhere near his best.

I would say something like "no user, don't do it!" but you seem to have your mind made up. And there's not much some random user on a pop discussion board can do.

I wish you the best in the next life brother, see you in Valhalla.

Anyways, top tier rating on Lulu user. Good shit.

Eh I don't know - imho there's only one good Star Wars and that's Empire Strikes Back. Everything else is just more of the same. A New Hope is boring and cliche and Return of the Jedi is just full of filler - both though have some amazingly memorable moments.

I don't want to seem like a presequal apologizer but atleast they """TRIED""" to do something different and unique. And they did try to explore the Star Wars universe. Unlike The Force Awaken and Rogue One which both piggyback off the Originals, full of referance after referance, fan service after fan service. Rogue One is honestly the least memorable Star Wars film, and easily the least Star Wars of the Star Wars films. It feels more like a shitty summer action movie with the Star Wars name slapped on it last second to profit off the fanboys who will all cum at the slightest referance to the originals. It comes off as incredibly forced and cringey at times.

This is bait.

Thank you. I wish you luck in this life until we meet again.

These ratings are correct minus "Crunk Hits, Vol. 2", except Yes should be a bit higher than the trash PF and LZ

Thanks, but I would say not to knock Crunk Hits vol 2 if you haven't heard it yet -- it's pretty fucking good. I only listened to the Yes album 4 times, but I could see it growing on me.

As for your stuff, I'd say that the Johnny Cash is a bit underrated (but maybe you're not a fan of country?), but everything else is on point. Great taste all around

music is shit

whoa why had I never heard of Jean-Philippe Rykiel before

Sorry, my mind just jumped to Crunkcore immediately when I saw that. Normal Crunk is fine.

he was born blind, apparently

and he's Sonia Rykiel's son

I write down all my ratings in a word doc and then transfer them to RYM after two or so weeks have passed.

I find it's the fastest way to get my ratings down, and it highlights only the albums I think were fantastic.

So what's your angle OP? Poptimism, some kind of quirky avant-teenism? You're not one for appreciating the innovations of old folks?

Which Leonard Cohen would you recommend besides his debut and Songs of Love and Hate?

George Russell is pretty solid throughout his entire discography.

Kinda dissappointed you don't like the first Progressive Rock album. It was my least favorite FZ album at first but eventually the grating art rockisms grow on you.

Hey user, you have an entire lifetime to start listening to good music.

Music is a sensation between your ears, if you feel music is shit, the problem is with your hardware.

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME??? How dare you HOW DARE YOU suggest that the likes of Lil Jon is anythere near comparable to the likes of Zappa or Yes, much less better than them!! Close to the Edge is one of the greatest artworks that have been produced by any civilization EVER and Frank Zappa, in addition to being a master of satire, is a genius composer and multi-instrumentalist. I bet that your puny brain couldn't even grasp Rick Wakeman's brilliant use of motifs, much less Jon Anderson's spiritually enlightening poetic-philosophical lyricism. Crunk music is the reason teenagers these days all idolize uneducated thugs who kill each other and wear pants that don't fit. Actually I'm GLAD that you rated such classical, timeless masterpieces so low because it's clear that you don't deserve to enjoy them, you asinine, halfwitted SIMPLETON!! Maybe if you learn some music theory or pick up a book for onec you'll be able to comprehend something more profound and intellectual than some rapper saying "yeah" over and over while the same 4/4 beat repeats mindlessly. You should delete your rym until you can learnt o appreciate the pinnacles of music like The Mothers of Invention, King Crimson, Yes, Radiohead, and Emerson, Lake & Palmer you unintelligent, illogical IMBECILE!!

is this copypasta?

Wow thats a lot of Leonard Cohen

Lots of nice poseurcore

Is Tangerine Dream good?

DONT TRUST A HO
NEVER TRUST A HO
DONT TRUST A HO
DONT TRUST ME

I die every time I hear that

yes
74-84 TD is my favorite.

if you end up liking them, check out the tangerine tree - a collection of fan recordings of concerts. Lots of good content there...

t. favorite group is TD

How do you get your ratings down to tenths of a digit? When I see anything smaller than .5s I just assume some coin flipping was involved.

Not the guy you're responding to but Zeit by TD is good if you're interested in a giant mind expanding noise. I'd listen to Klaus Schulze first though.

Basically its how I feel, like in the same way Anthony Fantano does high/low 7's. For me that would mean a high 7 being 7.5+ and low 7 being a 7.5 down.
But my rating scale denotes brackets for music. For example, my 5's are only 10's and my 4.5's are 9.5-9.9 to keep it selective. 9.5 9low) to 8.5 high is 4's and 8.5-7.5 is 3.5 and 7.5-6.5 is 3. 6.5-5.5 is 2and a half. Anything under that really does not matter because it sucks too much for me to really care.

i also rate tracks, and find the average and thats how I rate albums. My rating scale allows fora more accurate representation of that.

hello

>such classical, timeless masterpieces
>classical

lmao

I can't tell if this is real or satire

I don't think so, but it should be