Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn you, motherfucker!

cringe

my gf just dumped me and im crying like a new born baby, anyone got any images like this one?

Kek
I had this except my girlfriend cried after I got done fucking her but yeah that shits overrated lifes about accomplishments and belittling others in comparison with what you have done in life

All these feels threads are becoming cringe threads, what the fuck? Crying over not being man enough to to ask some fat bitch out and fuck her? We all start knee deep in shit and we escalate, you are not going to meet a perfect, wallpaper beautiful woman who loves you and stuff without you going through hell first. Get off your cheeto-crumbed, semen-incrusted bed, and fuck two or three girls. Come back when you are sick of fucking and dealing with womens bullshit and you are really depressed, faggot.

what's your story grumpy user?

thing is I already found that woman but she fucking left me because I cared too much.

She left because you were an emotional faggot and she didn't want to waste her time with some pussy asshole who couldn't control his own emotions

If you're older than 16 this shit is unacceptable

Not much, just a regular dude, had my fair ammount of pussy, and I can't get through a relationship with a female post-coitum. All of my interest just fades away the moment I ejaculate, and I get bored pretty easily. I don't care about feelings,and that shit hurts plenty of girls, I'd rather not meet, but I have to ease my biological needs. Also, check out some shots of awe videos, they explain my struggle with love better than me, a grumpy user can.

user's right. I was an emotional faggot at age 17, I got "heartbroken" and I learnt my shit, just experience life faggot, it is not that hard, and it is not that beautiful.

I am living in Russia. Life here is bad.

- poor.
- squalid.
- infrasctructure is shit, more than half of country looks like stalker or fallout, and no one cares.
- internet is heavily censored and blocked.
- because of sanctions no more food from Europe, USA etc. selled (for a few exceptions).
- the same problems with so called "migrants" and also Russia has islamic non-white republics as a part of state.

and yesterday I could tell "I will learn language and will move to good old Germany". but Germany no more good and old. you know whats going on. and not only in Germany. but life is Germany of course is better than in Russia.

I dont want to watch new movies etc. because everyhwere I see propaganda and cant enjoy it. only majority of anime and manga still propaganda free. and I can feel national culture of mono-ethnic nation from it. not some dirty jew vibe like from hollywood movies and even worse from russia movies.

it is summer and I like to go to nature. to seim in a lake. and when I going back home I am contstantly bored. my pc is shit so it will not run dark souls or any other good game with modern graphics. and any entertainment even good has minimal effect on me, because it is not real. it is not real. just fiction. I barely can enjoy some good entertainment when having a shitty life.

I like to drink alcohol the only drug I can get because of no connections and problems to get good and quality drugs in Russia.

and when sitting in my apartment, naked, fat, with my headphones on, I am drinking and watching and listening music on youtube. I really like anime and manga like a form of escapism, I like anime and manga about romantic stories with true innocent love of schoolboys and schoolgirls. I watch katawa shoujo endings on youtube and cry. when I am drank I can feel alive and then I remember I am still human. and it is painful to realize our modern reality is nothing like anime and manga.

me too my brother

neither do I*

Learn to spell faggot.

she loved me man I could feel it, I knew her for over a year and she was my dream girl from the moment I saw her, I finally win her the last 4 months I have never felt my heart and stomach race so much the day I met her, you cant say shit like that man

I have a girlfriend after spending about 4 years alone and I just came in her ass a few weeks ago and she loves the fuck outta me but I really don't like her that much just because she sucked off my best friend while we were all partying one night to spite her (now ex) boyfriend after my best friend convinced me to take two more shots and I puked and passed out. We weren't a thing yet but she was flirting with me for the past two months before that and tried getting at me the morning after which I had been entertaining up until that point and then probably like a week after cause I really needed to get laid. I think I'm gonna cheat on her or something and end it sometime soon but in the meantime I'm gonna fuck that pussy up cause I was blessed with like an 8' dick but also cursed with awkwardness around girls and people in general. What does Sup Forums think?

normally id give you a hard time for the weeaboo shit, but damn. Survive dude

No he's right you're being an emotional faggot. How I lost someone I "loved" and probably why the girl I'm with now cant get enough of me. My friend is probably a lot similar to you and it's no surprise he can't keep a girl for shit. Stop being so damn emotional and see how much shit changes for you.

Bella. Because I fucked it all up.

You seem like a decent guy, and I feel sorry for you. I don't know how Russia is like, but it sounds like a pretty shitty, otaku-inducing piece of shit. Just, try to get your shit together, I don't know, you can't blame yourself because of your doxa, but you can blame yourself for not trying harder.

German here.

I thougth about moving to russia.

>Germany no more good and old. you know whats going on.
I am not against refugees, neither support them, but I don't want to have to deal with this bullshit anymore.
I know it is too late for Germany, to be Germany again, like in the old days. I thought Russia is strong enough to keep the old values.

>be 16
>"in love"
>get back from vacation shes acting weird around me
>look her in the eyes ask whats up
>"nothing user"
>she starts hanging out with her frinds instead of me
>insist one night to go with her to her friends party
>4 single 18 yr olds hugging her and ask me how we broke up
>dont mention anything for a while
>bigish festival coming up
>were sharing a tent
>either we make up or brake up
>she avoids me the first day and comes back to tent in morning
>ask her what happened
>said she stayed in Rachel tent
>i say ok
>talk to her friends later
>"i never saw her last night"
>tell her we need to talk
>i ask her whats going on and im nearly crying
>tell her if shes going to hide stuff then we shoulder be together
>without batting an eyelid she says "bye then" and walks off
>go to toilet cry for a while
>compose myself go see "friends"
>say they were told to keep it from me
>never speak to any of them again
>apparently i got rlly drunk and asked best friend whos a girls friend if they minded me tryna get wiith her
>she never spoke to me again

and now im just scared and alone

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

how long ago tho

I got raped when i was 8 years old, and now i can't live a normal life. No gf, no friends, no studies.
Sometimes i want to kill my self but i don't do it because i don't want to makes my mother feels bad.

That you're an underage faggot . " She lets me buttfuck her guies. I obviously must be with this whore for life " Fuck the dumb tramp until you find something better . Preferably before you get rid of her , it's easier to land new pussy when you're already in a relationship

Im a fucking nothing, no friends, im not fat but I dont really have anything going for me, and now the only thing that gives me happiness have left me for a stupid reason, she said we should wait a month and see if we still want to be together after and I dont know what o do

You're part of the best example of the white race on this earth. Russia is a strong country and be proud of the Slavic blood coursing through your veins. I'm not denying your hardships and woes, but you'll make it, I'm sure. Find a Russian beauty to call your wife.

3 years

>ask me how we broke up
why didn't you talk to her at this point?

>the same problems with so called "migrants" and also Russia has islamic non-white republics as a part of state.
You do realise they didnt migrate there...

Feels dude

was too scared and was hoping she would talk to me about it

About the image, that is selfish, and retarded, without mentioning lazy. There are plenty of girls, that's a fact, just find them.

Then, about your statement, come on dude, go to therapy or try psychedelics, or just IDK, stop being a tremendous faggot.

Welp same age, at least you had some one to care about in your life, i'm still with the 'oh an actual human with a vagina is talking to me, she must be in love'

now i just need more weed alcohol and cocaine so i dont kill myself

I really think that you have never met anyone that means so much to you, I would say the same thing 5 months ago but life has fucked me over right now

and no one cares about me even on Sup Forums :^)

This right here are feels . user you just have to believe things will get better . /Hugs

try seeking help from a professional
go and run at a late night hour, hope it helps :/

i changed school when i was 15 cuz i was getting bullied pretty badly and started going out with her there and it was great until we finnished our exams and left cuz she lost all her friends her age cuz she was lying to them and the only people who still liked her just wanted to fuck her

Believe me, I had.

i would care about you if i met you

Every thread needs this bear.

you are just trying to suppress those feelings because it hurt too much

Jessica, because she doesn't, never did and never will love me, or even like me in that way.

Same thing here, in Sweden. Sweden is not Sweden anymore. I just lie to myself when I'm posting pictures like this.

Never did I say I wanted to be with her for life, I just really hate her for it and fuck you man I'm 18 and I never came in or fucked some girls ass before that shit was nuts dude.

then it's neither have i retard

About OP picHow old are you user and when did you give up?
>19
>atleast a year

Irma, because she never really likes me in that way

Yo actually nigger, do you even read the whole thing? That's exactly what I said I was gonna do. Fuck that bitch she sucked off my friend while I was sleeping, and he told me the next morning like I was gonna hi five him or some shit.

Ana, because I'm 19 and she's 34

Elise, because she's dead.

Even this wouldn't be the Germany I want.

I am not even 20yo, but I feel like I am not belonging into this generation and this time.
I mean, look at the people today, the culture, politics, music, art...

Where are the times when people had decency and values?

margaux, because beta

Привет

It's like the myth of "Making America great again." Even if it never was what you remember, we want that ideal glory for our identity.

germany is fubar m8, as is the rest of the west

you can still come to germany, you will get good treatment if you move into a western part of it.
do you never wonder why germany is getting floded with kebabs? There is a comon saying:
>hier nix Arbeit trotzdem viel Geld
it may not be the "good old germany" but its still better than russia from what ive read

I always forget Russia has it's own massive fucked problems. The Sup Forums in me wants to believe it's this bastion of conservative, traditionalism and so on and so on

>if you move into a western part of it
The east is the same with less sandniggers and more russian speaking people.
(Except Berlin)

my first and last attempt to get closer to a girl was 8 years ago when i was in middle school. I probably never forgot that failure. born to be betafag

Not now. It feels as though I'm barely into my second digits, and yet, like you, I feel as though I do not belong to this generation.
We look at the news and see that there has been a bombing and we only shrug our shoulders. What would our ancestors say about this? What would they have done?

Just like how we want Sup Forums to be what it once was.

I should call my girlfriend, see how she's doing?

So, basically, Germany never truly reunified...interesting.

Rebecca, college

If you won't, I will.

western germany is more stable economicalwise than the east

>"waah i was born in the le wrong generation! :("

keep complaining you degenerate faggot, you're part of the problem

its my birthday today
No one showed up.

Magda, cuz she lives in another city

Chad's probably being blown by her right now, so I doubt she'll pick up the phone.

I would do something, I would rise against these whole things happening, but the whole Germany society isn't accepting/tolerating opinions against the media main stream.
All small deviations get "screamed down" as nazis and shit.
The fact is: you can't truly speak free and your opinion on some topics.

There is no other most crushing lonely feeling than thinking i might never experience love again. I burned my hands on the one i thought should be my soul mate. I think i burned what little heart i had left.. god damn i hope i will feel again.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA

What would you do? How would you change the society ?
If you have a solution or some good ideas, I would be glad to follow them.

No, not 100%.

half dane, half swedefag here.
Shit man i am always trying not to be racist really the only problem ATM is the fucking immigrants... Wish our governments weren't so open. Like what, half a million sand niggers come to sweden and they let ALL of them in? wtf

The weak Bundesländer (like states in the US) get money from the strong through the "Finanzausgleich" (financial compensation) and the east gets subsidies.

>mfw I had / did all of that
& I was feeling down today. thanks for making me feel better user :)

sadly yes
the eastern part sucks ass and """gets bullied""" by the west for being poor and degenerate

that's a bunch of bad fucking mantras man.

you sound like you have issues

Why do girls have to string us along? Why do they have to squeeze every ounce of emotion you have for them only to shit on you when you're at your peak?

What the fuck?

does it work?

>the eastern part sucks ass
Fuck you and much fun in your Bundesrepublik of Turkistan.

How sad is it that most of the people in this thread are pretty much the same yet will never meet.

At least a bit. I mean eastern Germany isn't a third world country, or like a fucked up ex-soviet-republic.
Only the mindset of the people and the people are different.
And some villages may be a bit more poor and stuff, but it's mostly fine.