Shit/b/ro here

shit/b/ro here.

y'all wanna see some shit?

please bump and leave questions and comments. feel free to post your own art as well.

1/29

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/29

chronological order from oldest to newest btw

3/29

4/29

The fuck is wrong with you OP

what do you mean? I seriously work hard on these

>blood

Touche

why is your shit always so loong?

yeah there's times where my asshole just rips. also that was during a pretty serious alcoholic phase if I remember correctly.

other angle
top tier shit

I get that a lot. I practiced not clenching for a long time. almost like meditation. coupled with a clean diet high in veggies and I was shitting out long turds every time.

Nice turd user, impressive girth and length. What have you been eating my I ask?

Big Mac and a side of Nuggets

that is a huge shit, user, congrats

also stick around I got some monsters comin up

OP have you ever had a shit so perfect that when you wiped there was no mess?

mostly clean food. I cook almost all my meals entirely. lots of veggies. few raw fruits. any animal protein. GALLON of water a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

oh sure. in college we called it the ghost wipe. here I'll jump ahead to one I had

also that black spec is mostly clear mucus around it. when you drink A LOT like I did then you body just squirts out the clear goo that's normal supposed to help your shit slide out

in about 3-4 turds I have one I dubbed "the medusa"

stay tuned

Can you make a Bono?

kek probably not. would be willing to die if I could be assured it would kill me

here's a nice one 16

u deserved it, OP

to try* whoops

ok ready for the medusa? next pic

OP, when you finish your squatting and you turn around to admire your work, and you discover that Mr. Turdey has just dissapeared through the hole, how much disappointed are you, from 1 to 10?

you must only look at its reflection.

I'm a 145lb 5'6 manlet btw in case anyone was wondering

18?

wtf is wrong with that toilet?

The first time ever in my life that I had green shit (real green not like spinach green) was when I had Taco Bell in LA

dear lord

Sometimes mines bloody

It's disappointing when I know it's a long one and a fraction of it goes down the whole. cause for the most part I can judge how long it is as I'm shitting it at this point. I guess a 4.

I use corn to measure when my last meal came out.

Looks like someone had churros

friends house. they're gross

thanks lol

I think after this one I started getting even pickier with my photos. cause before this I wouldn't have taken some of these in retrospect

>Looks like someone had churros

Ya might wanna get that checked...

same!
my last pic was taken yesterday and it's almost solid red from a red bell pepper I ate

you'll see

Interesting fact: after a week on some powerful antibiotics my poo stopped smelling bad. This was because the antibiotics was killing the good bacteria in my gut. The side effect of this side effect was that I started getting pain inside so yeah you need bacteria inside you whether you like it or not.

Idk why
My other blood stool images are too big

i see a fist shaping in that turdo

its like a baby's arm

that is actually v interesting.
also, when your stomach tears you up and you get bad shits that smells bad to you, usually it's indicative that food isn't being digested and is rotting inside your intestines

if only those nuggets docked on the mothership.

now you get it. my art is like cloud watching

I have a millipede next

Ive seen that texture before, either a lot of rice or peanuts

see these millipede guys like pic related worry me. it's like measuring tape and feel abnormal when I shit them. I've had colitis before so I always worry but then I seem to shit normal again

good eye!!

my job grants me the pleasure of eating lots of raw cashews and pistachios. so delicious sometimes I can't stop myself

27 is a solid dump

did the shit rollercoaster stop yet?

Superb! The way to get them long and unbroken is to push from your stomach not your sphincter.

can't believe it's almost over

:)

literraly shitty post...

oh that's exactly what I do I guess I just never realized it. but yes. it's all abdomen contraction I guess. bearing down from within. not my asshole. plus focus on not clenching and cutting it off is key

last one guys. the fiery hot red pepper shit

29. thanks for hanging with shit/b/ro

I'll be back when I get a few more and I'll DUMP again ;)

I would have done a mercy flush half way through unless it's a toilet with a deep pan and large chistern.

black rim equals work toilet (in case someone is making a wiki of me or something lol) and that toilet has got some power baby lemme tell you.