So what's next for JUST Jenna?

So what's next for JUST Jenna?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-jenna-fischer-john-krasinski-love-chemistry-the-office-20160121-htmlstory.html
vulture.com/2016/01/john-krasinki-wasnt-in-love-on-the-office.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She wanted Jim.

She will start doing chemistry

She could always get a mid-level roll as a non-powered character in any Marvel movie.

SAY MY NAME JIM

I AM THE ONE THAT KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR AT 3 AM

>Brady Campaign
dropped

>chemistry

They have no chemistry because they have no history.

Get monica

"It was real for me" -Jenna Fischer

how much of this is real and how much a meme?

only fake one The rest is very real

>he still thinks there's a difference
we're all post-existentialist around here

>"John and I have real chemistry," she told a caller. "There's like a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that's Jim. And those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another."

>The mother of two also dished to host Andy Cohen and his viewers that Krasinski was the "most fun" on set and said she approved of his new buff physique for the Benghazi drama "13 Hours."

>"It's incredible. He looks good. He looks really, really good," Fischer said.

latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-jenna-fischer-john-krasinski-love-chemistry-the-office-20160121-htmlstory.html

John's reply
>“I think that was wildly misquoted or taken out of context," John Krasinski, the man you'll always think of as Jim Halpert, no matter how buff he gets, told the Daily Beast. "I’m sure she was trying to say something nice about how genuine the acting relationship was, of bringing a relationship that became that popular onscreen — and I think we both feel it’s such an honor to be a part of that relationship. As far as how she was quoted about saying we were ‘genuinely in love,’ I think that was taken wildly out of context and I feel bad for her.”

>I feel bad for her

vulture.com/2016/01/john-krasinki-wasnt-in-love-on-the-office.html

omg
this is too much
I can't

That would be even funnier if John actuallg forgot who she was

Her Valentine's Day tweet

she didn't make a single tweet about her irl husband either

SHE'S GOT A GUN!

>"I feel bad for her"

So do we John. So de we.

She also tweets her (now famous, currently banging a 20yo model and making big bucks at Marvel) ex-husband

Dear Jim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

This one always makes me kek. He comes across as so exhausted with her bullshit. The fact that it's real is amazing.

>tfw no stalker

I would fuck her but this is still pretty sad.

>hover hand

she must be so repulsive to him

She never recovered from Office cancellation

Shes one of those women who'd probably start leaving dead animals in your mailbox if you broke up with her.

She may have cucked by John but she got really cucked by James. He went from a nobody late-Troma director to giant box office blockbuster Marvel director. He is and has always looked like a weird autist, and when she left him thinking she could do better than a low level weirdo who could never make it to the top, he blew her the fuck out.

Also Slither is one of my favorite movies, and Jenna is hot as fuck in it.

reddit

Hahaha.

That face he is making