Why is scaruffi always right? Like, his taste is just so much better than every other music critic it's astounding...

Why is scaruffi always right? Like, his taste is just so much better than every other music critic it's astounding. He actually has proven facts as to why your favorite album or musician is objectively shit, no wonder all the "patricians" call him pretentious lmao

Hello Pierre

>old man pretends to be cultured on a subject he knows nothing about
>his retarded opinions are constantly reiterated by people who don't know any better

I wang this meme to end

Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

not saying this is the case for every field he comments on, but he's pretty much the authoritative voice on rock music and its history. agree with him or not, the man knows the medium.

>Why is scaruffi always right?
He was literally wrong all through his Beatles essay

>Korn - 7.5

kek yeah no

also i think this guy probably has some legitimate mental disorder after seeing that ridiculously autistic list of all his friends

>this is what scaruffi ACTUALLY believes

>people with friends are mentally deranged

you beatlesfags have reached a new low

objectively correct

What's wrong, user? You scared to meditate on the arbitrary regulations set upon us by a society? Is your head already imaging your peers and associates judging you?

i feel i have far better taste than PS

You can like a reviewer and still have disagreements

and the problem with any of this?

yeah, why is so hard to understand this?

Are teenagers really old enough to even know wtf they want in life? Making a life-long decision when you are an ignorant teen is pretty silly.

Can you like an artist but still disagree with the quality of their art?

inxy, fourD, Radioeero, Montie and avant-garde god of Sup Forums are the worst trip fags on this entire site.

fourD is the best of the bunch however

damn, his politics page is one wild ride

Lmao when you just have friends that's fine, but you don't make an encyclopedic web page documenting them all, complete with pictures, and make it public viewing on the internet. Legitimately autistic behaviour

>Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker)

so you're literally backing up Pierro's statement now? lmao

yeah, i really like sucker punch but i know its a bad movie.

>i don't have any meaningful friendships and anybody who does is autistic!

truly pathetic behavior, user. maybe someday piero will grace you with his kindness and befriend you.

You've never posted "I hate [artist]!!" on Sup Forums?

I bet you have
No. Are you an idiot?

really makes you think

your statement supports what he said though, are you an idiot?

OK

>your statement supports what he said though
How so?

(you)

Pierro said
>it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker)
you said that
>Making a life-long decision when you are an ignorant teen is pretty silly.

can't you see how this backs up what Pierro was implying?

>can't you see how this backs up what Pierro was implying?
I don't, it's the opposite of what I am saying. Teens should also wait to have sex as well, as they are not emotionally able to handle it.

Best of the worst? I'll take it lmao

wtf i love Korn now!

but radiohead and bowie are complete shit

t. non-musician

He attributes it to the fact that he was never a huge fan of rock and pop music and so he's less biased and less of a fanboy than other critics. He grew up on jazz and classical and tends to enjoy rock and pop music that achieves the same goals as those genres.

He's a pleb. Just that.

desu I disagree with Scaruffi often but he's well versed, articulate, and has turned me onto a lot of great music

how do I become meme critic llike Scaruffi?

>and has turned me onto a lot of great music
this is exactly how I feel about Sup Forums as a whole
you need to master the art of being believably ridiculous

LMAO

false equivalence

>listen to 20,000+ albums
>develop a rigidly idiosyncratic sense of taste
>state your opinion as fact

>The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

Damn...

Wrong, you only need number 2 and 3.

>I can only name religious fundamentalists as annoying (and as threatening) as Beatles fans, and as persevering in sabotaging anyone who dares express an alternate opinion of their faith.

he said opinion

kek

>He grew up on jazz and classical and tends to enjoy rock and pop music that achieves the same goals as those genres.

so he is a pretentious cunt after all.

I may not be some kind of musical expert, but the fact that you think you know more about music than a man with over 10000 albums rated and ranked, individually, with reasoning to back it, is completely laughable.

Do you disagree with him? Sure, probably. Can you discredit him at all without looking like a fucking retard? No. No you can't.

Signed, someone who does not have similar taste to scruffy

It really is amazing. He has a much better understanding of rock music and art in general for that matter than any other critic I am aware of.

>Signed, someone who does not have similar taste to scruffy

it was ok till that, made you sound like a fucking autist

so you want sex to be illegal until all people involved are over 18?

You know what's more offensive than him giving Korn 7.5
He gave Roots by Sepultura 8 but Beneath the Remains and Arise only 7

>>state your opinion as fact

Scaruffi has never done this.

>He has a much better understanding of rock music and art in general for that matter than any other critic
Hahahaha

this. see

I said that I am aware of. Which critics do you think are better than him?

christgau

>he actually fucking thinks that Stalin committed genocide
Immediately dropped.

kek, link?

ERSATZ

>one snarky sentence and an emoji qualifies as a review

nah fuck off

I rate him 3 smiley faces out of 8 scissors

>a man with over 10000 albums rated and ranked, individually, with reasoning to back it,
hahaha someone actually believes this

>music critics
>good
>scaruffi
>fantano
>being this pedestrian

kill yourselves

>. He grew up on jazz and classical and tends
So he's still a bias fanboy
How so? It's exactly what we are talking about.
Quote me where I said that

Christgau fucking sucks

He does not seem to be as well-informed politically as he is musically, seeing as how he lists "muh holodomor" and "muh gulags" as a genocide and takes statistics from the Black Book of Communism.

Except he is right,have you actually listened to all of those?

pop and rock have completely different goals than classical and jazz

hes a real nigga

not the pop / rock that scaruffi praises ;)

what is facebook?

pathetic