So tell me user. Which hole do you prefer? And why?

So tell me user. Which hole do you prefer? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal, I like her to be in a little pain

soze ?

Why not both?

Vaginal. Sex.

Whichever gets a bigger reaction. Pussy for pleasure or ass for pain, but she's got to be feeling something. Sex with limp fish girls is boring as hell.

Buttholes. Vaginas are nasty.

Vaginal. I bottomed before, so I know what it feels like to have a dick in your ass. The sensation is not great.

ze butt

Ass.

There's nothing more submissive and attractive to me than when a girl let's me use her anus to stroke my dick.

Fuck her pussy until I'm about to cum, then I stick it in her ass to finish.
She loves doing that so much it's a little bit of both worlds.

Says you

Vagina. It's engineered for cock. Overall more of a pleasurable sensation.

Asshole feels bottomless and there is this "no grip" feeling after you get past the sphincter muscle. Also, it's a shithole. You can't spontaneously fuck an ass unless you are some caveman shitdick faggot.

For what purpose?

>Caveman shitdick faggot
Wewey calm down there whiteknight

I mean, unless you take drugs, maybe. Getting analed was the worst sexual experience of my life, and I'd never want to put anyone else through that.

Vagina for sure, ive fucked both many times with no condom and the vagina just feels nicer.
Ass fucking is nice too, but it doesnt feel as nice and you have to deal with the shit sometimes

anal, because I like cock in my butt

Vagina, because I don't want the entire hepatitis alphabet.

Either you like to fuck girls asshole out curiosity(first time),maybe you have gay tendency or the pussy is too loose.

So why do do you guys prefer the booty hole?

>Asshole feels bottomless and there is this "no grip" feeling after you get past the sphincter muscle.

There is if she's not just lying like a fucking dead fish but using her muscles.

>triggered shitdick
Please get AIDS

You must of been fucking an anal acrobat then. Good for you.

Asshole. My crazy mentally disturbed college g/f would do the kinkiest shit. The best memory was her me trying to break up with her, her dropping to her knees crying and starting to suck my cock. She then stripped, pulled me on the bed, guided my dick into her ass, and kept muttering "no I love you". I ramped it up really good, and pounded her asshole like a demon, while she quietly cried and kept muttering "I love you". Came in her ass, and she had my cock in her mouth 15 minutes later. Fucking rush. Stayed with her a bit longer.

Top and kek.

You fuck your Sister while she was having diarrhoea or something? Triggered little knight

Because it's painful and humiliating and yet she submits to it anyway. It's a way of saying my pleasure is more important than hers.

Ass is fun because it feels more dominating over your girl but pussy just feels better. If she's got a tight one or knows how to grip anyway. Up the ass , once past the ring , it's not particularly tight and the feeling is not as good. It's decent enough though for when she's on the rag.

why not throat?

no way dude, both AND no condom your a fucking sexual deviant

Vaginal because self-lubricating and doesn't have teeth

now that's sexy, thanks faggot

Have had anal sex a few times. It's exciting at first, but once the excitement/taboo wears off, you realize that nothing beats vaginal. It's usually tighter, wetter, and you can still play with her ass.

ITT: Virgins that know nothing about sex.

Mouth. Because i only fuck pretty faces. Everything else doesn't matter.

no mouth for your then?

fag for not being fag

Assholes, havent ever been able to fap to vaginal

Donut

No. Blowjobs are okay but I wouldn't "fuck a mouth".

jiizzus! why da fuck do you exist? now i know who votes "i don't know" on every poll...

Wait till you bottom for the wrong guy.

For licking? Ass, hands down. I love eating ass. For fucking? Vagina, by a smidge. Less mess, mostly.

kek

I like buttholes. Better looking hole by far. And available on everybody

blustery hooplah and no answer

savage guy

none of the above

Have fun I hope you know what you're doing.

what the fuck is this?

Its a slice or some shit under some dudes balls. He posted it awhile ago.

So wich part of "Which hole do you prefer" did you not understand?

The vagina you fucking idiot.

I prefer anal because I have micropenis and am well on my way of dying alone. Pegging myself gets me off so fuckin' hard, too.

Vaginas are fucking disgusting, how do you guys not get wrinkle dick from all the pussy juice?

thanks but really that srategy IS sexy!

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

Why not zoidberg?

Sweeeeet

bi

trump trump trump trump!

the nose. booger is excellent lube and once my cock gets to the brain, it feels soft as a vagina.

Above? Nose? Ear?

I prefer the pussy. The element of danger due to possibly getting a girl a barely know pregnant makes me cum.

Anal, the fact that she tries to enjoy it for me, but is infact hating it is mindblowing to me.

Also it's taboo, been used less by women with more than one past partner

It's tighter and you can watch the vagina slit