Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

I'm a bit worried at the moment. I'm not sure if I just never realized it or this just happened but my right testicle looks and feels about twice as big as my left testicle?

Any Sup Forumsros know anything on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/hydrocele#Overview1
patient.info/health/epididymo-orchitis-leaflet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could be a hydroseal dude basically a bag of fluid surrounding the testicle I was diagnosed with one a few years back my right ball is literally twice the size of the left. However i suggest you go see a doctor about it

If you are worried go to the doctor. But its common that one tends to be larger then the other in general. Is it painful or sore?

So, it doesn't seem that serious? I looked hydroseal up and it can be issue if it lingers? Should I perhaps wait a week or see a doctor ASAP?

>Is it painful or sore?
No i don't feel any pain as of now nor remember if it has hurt as of late.

healthline.com/health/hydrocele#Overview1

More information dude as i said go get a doctor to check it out as anything swelling related in your ballsack area can be related to cancer 9 times out of 10 its nothing but better to be safe than sorry

Squeeze it 'till it pops.

nut cancer

I would personally go see one asap dude as i said it could be a hydroseal but im not a doctor anything swelling related with your balls dude just go get it checked out

have something like it could be a cyst

patient.info/health/epididymo-orchitis-leaflet
/thread

Alright, thanks for the help. I'll go tomorrow morning. If it turns out to be anything serious I'll post about it in the near future.

No worries bro all the best i hope its nothing

So are every bodies even women have this if you ever notice that one of their breasts is larger and hangs further down than the other.

there's no such thing as a hydroseal, only a hydrocele, if you want to test if you've got it, put a fleshlight right onto your right nut, if it lights up, it's a hydrocele. It normally doesn't cause any real issues, but it can lower the quality of your sperm a bit.

If it doesn't light up, try to feel if the testicle is smooth or if there is anything that feels weird (hard, not smooth).

>if you want to test if you've got it, put a fleshlight right onto your right nut, if it lights up, it's a hydrocele.
I just tried this and it lit up like a Christmas bulb compared to my "normal nut"

Then you are fine most likely. Mine have been like that for as long as i can remember. I even went to the doctor for unrelated pain in my nuts and he didn't bring it up.

then it's a hydrocele. Your doctor will probably refer you to a urologist who will either suck out the extra liquid (method one) or cut through the layers covering the actual testis, let the liquid come out, and sew it back closed (method two).

Method one has a higher rate of infection and recurrence of the hydrocele, but it's much easier and it hurts less. Method two is more painful but has a higher rate of succes. It'll put you out of business for a week or two because it'll be painful to walk.

"suck out the extra liquid"
I meant with a needle of course

OP here, thanks for the help dudes. Sup Forums coming in clutch.

if you want to see method two: watch?v=CphlmXJpk-Y (youtube)