Would pic related be considered handsome in your cunt? Would he get girls?

Would pic related be considered handsome in your cunt? Would he get girls?

He would certainly get a lot of guys

Not white girls. Koreans sure but not white ones.

Are you memeing?

>he

He would get my penis in his boi cunt

it would vary depending on where he goes. id say yes overall though.

yeah, there are a shit ton of koreaboos in here
but he'd be seen as another foreigner and ignored right away if seen in a random place

Yeah, probably yes.

I mean. Panamá is nearly an asian country. There are more asians than amerindians actually.

Best and worst place?

all women will line up and pay to get some and take turns

why do people find korean guys hot but not japanese? they both have similar styling

Does such types of males exists IRL?

Yep. He could pull any girl he wants, most men would look at him in envy and most girls would want him as a trophy bf

Yes. But don't Central Asians look just as good? I heard a lot of good things about them.

I think there's a huge fad right now about Korea due to how obsessed they are with fashion or what not.

Jap men are stereotyped as 'beta' by most Western media.

best would be anywhere on the west coast
worst would be anywhere in the center

Why?

Oh yeah. If me and my friends saw him on the street we'd shove our titties in his face right there. Then we'd take him back to our house and ride his snake down the river.

this

If they like kpop

Hever seen good looking Cental Asian. Decent ones, maybe, but good looking.... No

he'd only get teen girls who are into that korean pop stuff, I don't think that normal women are into girly twinks.

t. twink who's never gotten any pussy

difference is literally just height. girls are that shallow

And this is why American women don't like Asians. And the small penis.

there is more variation of race on the coasts while central us is still mainly white

accidentally replied to myself

He'd get asian girls but not white girls.

I live in Vancouver - the single city where you would expect the most white-asian pairings - and go to UBC (University of Billion Chinese) and its even rare for me to see an asian guy with a white woman, despite memes. Maybe once per week or two? Persian guy white girl is fairly popular, but not asian guy.

>Persian guy white girl is fairly
sure thing reza ali

if anything, iranian girl + white guy or black guy is the norm here while the iranian guy watches on in butthurt with his brown buddies

I'd trust this post if I didn't know there were a bunch of Iranian-Canadian's here desu.

Wouldn't it be easier?

since we've got a number of female weeabos, be certain many would be interested in him just because: he is asian = animuland YAY
(many aren't pretty, just a handful of them are or hot though).

he'd be considered cute and he'd get girls, of all races, that are into that type

Koreans have stronger jawlines and are taller on average, also kpop getting more and more famous has done its job to make Korean guys seem more attractive to gals

Memes aside, I'd say probably yes

He would get lots of girls and specially guys, I think, but he obviously is not the type of many -- those who enjoy masculated men.

Yes, the girls will get wet to see it.

I don't like korean guy mostly but he's handsome. rare case.

look too much like a girl with short hair
people usually aren't into the eyes either

Yes

why do Japanese look beta?

I'd fuck him

t. homosexual

Look who's talking……

Mos def'n. Lots of of Koreaboo fangirls here. Fanboys too. :3

He could certainly suck my dick

Would he get girls? Eh, nah

>Would he get girls? Eh, nah
>implying he doesn't look a thousand times better than your typical Germ