Which dupont lighter is this?

Which dupont lighter is this?
My dad gave it to me as a present, but he threatened to kill me, so im gonna sell it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/2016-HOT-NEW-S-T-Memorial-Black-brushed-lighter-Bright-Sound-free-shipping-/182143203630?hash=item2a6894b92e:g:~iQAAOSwoBtW3iv4&_trkparms=pageci=c0918f9f-6381-479f-9e2d-27f0488ec467,parentrq=4da63bc11560a7ef615c86deffffee90,iid=1,objectid=20190
ebay.com/gds/ST-Dupont-Fake-Lighter-Guide-Line-2-/10000000177716840/g.html
smoking.fr/dupont-briquet-dupont-ligne-palladium-p-7296.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump with honey

go cut ur nails u faggot

id want to kill my son too if he had nails like yours

Are you people retarded? They're just fingernails.

You must be a real piece of shit then, user.

You are also a fucking faggot. End your one and only life.

suck my dick and tell me what lighter this is

it a lighter
it make fire

only if you promise to spend that money on nail clipper

ok bro

Nah, this is OP we're talking here. He'll probably go get them manicured.

My dad had a psychotic episode during one of his coke binges, so yeah by default as his son, i would be.

Go do some coke with your dad.

What dupoint of replying to this

Helping me identify this shitty silver lighter

Carlos you fucking spic.

He does enough for both of us

is there any serial number on the lighter at all? check inside, outside the casing, or any type of number

The fact you aren't joining in the festivities means you're not only an OP, but by default a faggot.

I wish my old man did blow when I was growing up. He was a square.

We're all faggots u faggot

ye 4fk12a28

I don't know lighters and since those other niggers are already all over your fingernails, let's get to the real story here. Why is your dad going to kill you?

ebay.com/itm/2016-HOT-NEW-S-T-Memorial-Black-brushed-lighter-Bright-Sound-free-shipping-/182143203630?hash=item2a6894b92e:g:~iQAAOSwoBtW3iv4&_trkparms=pageci=c0918f9f-6381-479f-9e2d-27f0488ec467,parentrq=4da63bc11560a7ef615c86deffffee90,iid=1,objectid=20190

I think that looks like the one you shown. Looks like you could get 30 bucks or so.

ayyyyyyy

Basically he promised me a small money gift after i passed me exams. The week before he snorted up 500$, i was promised 50.

When i confronted him, he told me i was a pacifist and that he was a psychopath, when someone hits him, he kills them, when someone hits me, i turn the other cheek. Then he proceeded to tell me he was gonna send some people up to slice me into pieces.

My dad is a fucking dickbag

There is no black on mine, it is completely silver. Thank you though

cut them or paint them. only girls or faggots have long fingernails.

I imagine they sell for the same but I don't know in how good a condition yours is in.
I don't know much about duponts but I collected a fuck ton of zippos when I was younger

> Brand new never been worn.

fucking wot

Yeah alright, the condition is not the best, but i've seen some of the rarer ones sell for up to 200-500$. I'll take it to a shop, thanks dude.

Jesus

Yeah i don't talk to him anymore, life is what it is, enjoy what u have user, or what you don't...

Probably fake. Show the bottom of the lighter.

here u go, couldnt get cam to focus well

Sorry bro that's a fake. The serial number on the real ones is hand stamped (pic related). A real one second hand is around $250-400 depending on condition.

sounds like youre just a giant pussy

u sure this isnt hand stamped?

I don't have much...

yes

wtf are you even saying? the specific model?

how about you just sell it at a yard sale or to a friend. hell, even if you wanted to sell it on ebay or something, which is the only case you might want the specific model, you still could just list it as "lighter for sale".

stop being a retard and fishing for attention. we all know the real reason you made this post was so that you could mention that your dad threatened to kill you.

also clipyour fucking nails

suck my dick faggot, i was just hoping to make some money

ebay.com/gds/ST-Dupont-Fake-Lighter-Guide-Line-2-/10000000177716840/g.html

Disgusting finger nails deserves no response.
Clip them, take a pic and I will tell you

Simple, it's time for you to move out and move on

>file name
>not "finish_her.png"

Those fucking finger nails.

You're garbage I can tell just from that.

I never lived with him, i live by myself. He wasn't around untill i was 13.

Nasty bitch cut your fuckin nails coming in here making demands when your shit looks like that.

fuck outta here

Thank you for confirming my fake lighter, apparently everything that faggot gave me was fake.

im going to bed, night Sup Forums

>Oh, daddy threatened to kill me
> I will sell that fake ass cheap lighter he gave me
>That will show him
Go fix your life, cock globber

Im working on it

I hope you find something, people tell you to keep your chin up but they can go fuck themselves, sympathy is useless.

Do what you want, thats the best advice.

FAEK

Then what the fuck are you doing talking to him. cut the bastard off. Don't let the piece of shit hurt you.Would you rather have him hurt alone or have him hurt alone and making you hurt alone.

Is he right, are you a fool ass bitch made punk?

I try to be a good person, that is pretty much it.

That is the step i took, i told him to commit suicide and then cut all contact to him. Actually told him multiple times.

Do others as others do unto you
The fucker wasn't in your life for the first 13 years of your life and he doesn't give a fuck. So don't be there for his last 13. Humans never do shit out of pure good will, altruism does not exist, everything a human being has done is because of some type of satiscation they get out of even the most humble acts. Isn't it safe to assume your dad either gets satisfaction from hurting you or he gets some relief in thinking he can say he was there for you (Even though he is not). Fuck him, mentally hurt him the way he hurt you, deny him that satisfaction. Who says you need people like this in your life? time to cut ties. At the end of the day it's all about you so he who marches against you shall be cut off, who gives a fuck if you end up walking alone, walk alone with your head up knowing that you did this all by yourself, for yourself.

You sound like a colossal fag who is mad cause daddy didn't give you money after you got a star in school.

I'm not op

If you love your enemies does that not put you at their mercy? FUCK being nice, be you, survive mentally, emotionally and phisycally by any means. Niceness is the tool they use to step all over you. Give them wrath

It is reassuring to hear this from someone else, it's hard to face everything on your own, thanks user.

u might be the most gigantic faggot I've ever seen, here's your lighter, if it's not a fake one: smoking.fr/dupont-briquet-dupont-ligne-palladium-p-7296.html

It can be somewhat scary to think you're all alone right? But isn't it scary to think you never owned your own mental faculties? That you never were you because you always depended on other people? That who you are got lost in someone else? Your life is your life. I'm glad I was able to make you, and me feel better, now don't forget that as much as you feel alone you will always have you

U try being raised by drug addicts, lets see how you fare, faggot.

pic4u

It's a nice pic, very emotional but It's funny because it emphasizes victim mentality, you're not broken, you're being built. You're becoming stronger. No one will be able to repair us because we're not reparable. The only thing we can do us auto-upgrade ourselves. If we learn nothing from hardship then we deserve to go through it again, because hardship is potential in its purest form, and if you don't grow from it, then you wasted that potential.