I have a lot of money and am often bored. I am 32, and make ~$1m per year (pre-tax)...

I have a lot of money and am often bored. I am 32, and make ~$1m per year (pre-tax). I am worth just under $20m (startup wealth).

What should I be doing that is awesome? What would you do if you were me?

Pic kind of unrelated. It's an 18 year old girl from Seeking Arrangement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skydiving

or learning to fly planes then buying one cause youre rich so why the fuck not

I have been skydiving before. That was a ton of fun.

I had not considered buying or flying a plane... one of my friends was going to get his pilot license so that he could use a float plane to get to islands near us. That could be fun.

well then why not having a private island and being able to fly there and have huge scale parties

sounds like a pretty cool goal to achieve, and probably reasonable for someone who already makes a bunch and has some networth

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

Do helicopter so you can fly to friends houses and land in back yard. Think of how wet panties will get when you tell them you're taking your helicopter home.

If i were you

>pay off my house
>rent to someone i know thats down on their luck on the super cheap
>fund this band ive been trying to get off the ground with some serious cash for production, ad push etc.
>live my life playing shows and writing music.

another idea OP, perhaps car collecting?

as a poorfag, owning a testarossa and fairlady are a dream of mine

That sounds like a lot of fun.

I don't have any ideas for a band though.

Trips!

Buy a fast car and race on a professional level

I have never really found cars super exciting... I actually don't even own a car right now. My apartment is really close to my office, so I walk to and from work.

Buy your own island.

That actually sounds fucking awesome. I would totally take the time to learn how to fly a helicopter. I know a guy who owns a helicopter company actually. It's just a local company that gives tours and shit, so nothing special or amazing.

Pay young traps money for nudes.

go american psycho on her

motorcycles then? or hell even a boosted board, those go for like 2k which i assume is not far off from pocket change

Yeah, one of my friends has their own island. He always says to me that if society collapses I can hang out there. That would be pretty awesome. I would love to have cool parties on my own island.

Start trading options. Try to hit $1bn net worth.

You mean throw a chainsaw down a staircase and have it cut her in half? No staircases like that where I live.

can you spare me $20 on paypal? or anything? just down on my luck and need to eat. would also do sexy stuff if you wanted.

pp: [email protected]

You don't need to pay them money for nudes... they can just provide nudes without cash.

You can offer me a job, OP.

I could totally be down with a motorcycle. I had considered that as well. That looks like more fun than a car. I was thinking of buying an ATV and a snowmobile as well.

aw too bad... but i can do coke from her ass then tap her from behind and flex your arm

I don't think that I would be a great day trader. I am going to put some of my money into a hedge fund someone I know is starting.

you could make steam giveaway threads

id/likegroceries

gib me pls

What can you do, and where are you from?

Male or female?

Donate
100$ to [email protected]

this

or maybe starting an indie record label and seeing where it goes? or investing into an already existing one?

I was actually thinking of going on tour with a friend's band. I don't really have any reason to go with them, but I could just go and hang out. That sounds like fun.

I would fucking love to have an indie record label, but I know fuck all about how to do that...

trap on hormones. are you into that?

Currently finishing up a seasonal job in the Rockies (contact ends August 16th) and then I'm back to school. I live in the Southeast/Midwest (just outside of Nashville, TN).

What kind of business do you run? I don't have any STEM specialties. Studying humanities and have experience as a mountain guide.

I run an international consulting business, but most of my wealth comes from a startup (I didn't found it, but was in early).

I am invested in a few other businesses as well.

Where are you from?

Donate some twitch streamers money that don't have many viewers or followers. Doesn't have to be much, like 10 $ and enjoy their happiness, gives you a good feeling

Pennsylvania

That actually sounds like a lot of fun... I am going to do that.

Travelling i would do. A nice boat where you can live, too. Some Apartments. Nice things to random people. Fucking Bitches. Get a ton of drugs. Get enough money to stop working with 40 years. Maybe save money to get into space in some years.

Tried breaking world records?

Give random people some money so they can have fun. For example me haha ...

Bitches be like 'i'm virgin'

What kind of music do you like?

Do like this guy said and start an indie label. We'll be your first clients.

Or just fund us and get your foot in the door as a "producer"

My bro. I thought I was the only one here who goes to Seeking Arrangement. My nerdy ass has gotten so much amazing sex out of that site.

Glad I could help you, op. If you don't have many viewers or followers and somebody donates you a little it gives you such a huge confidence boost

Get fixed so you can't have kids buy the medication that prevents AIDS and cream pie chicks like this everyday.

Do something nice and help people ...

just don't forget that being an artist is self indulgent. You're not really doing a service for people as much as you're trying to get people to love you for what you create. It's selfish. not generous.

You are 32 and fucking 18 year old? I call you pedo. Also ... when people know you have that much money you never know if they really like you or just want money. I'm sure as soon as your money goes your friend go ...

You do know whether people like you or they like your money... you KNOW they are there for your money, and you don't give a shit!

>implying music is not important

Tbh i love playin' shows. Ive done small stuff snd semi big shit but playing to a giant arena every night just sounds fun as fuck. If people like the music thats all that really matters.

You give a shit as long as you function, as soon as you have cancer or no more money or they find someone they really love etc... i'm really, happy i'm not rich

The whole point of seeking arrangement is transactional

Personally I would employ me as my personal advisor for $500 a week

When you've made the first payment I'll advise you of the next step.

What kind of consulting?

Any other Seeking Arrangement regs want to trade experiences? I've hooked up with countless chicks from the site... from normal to pay 4 play and everything in between!

Become super hero vigilante like batman but kill of people who are evil in this world

No but seriously I'd buy a car and a sledgehammer or a building and a wrecking ball, or weed, or buy a fucking Tiger or a rhino or a fucking whale or pay with your penis. Don't be a pussy.

>surf or ski or some kind of action sport all over the world
>get a motorcycle and take trips on it
>Play golf
>start a book collection
>get a home gym and get in shape
>get a couple friends to go to upscale bars with and impress chicks with money and fuck them
>or get a new gf whenever you want
>grow your own food and learn how to cook
>repeat until you're sick of it
>before you die do a roll thread and give random people tons of money

if I were you op I would just skate and smoke weed and be a bum and fuck trash girls all day every day. Never too late to be young

This has occurred to me before. The downside of transactional relationships is that they compound when you have other problems in your life. Other kinds of relationships are there as a cushion for you when shit fits the fan.

That said, I'm having a blast paying for lots of play with super hot chicks.