Which girl would you fuck and why? 1, 2 or 3? can send moar

Which girl would you fuck and why? 1, 2 or 3? can send moar

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The middle one looks like she'd be down for doing some nasty shit so definitely her!
Moar if you have it!

she looks innocent but a freak at the same time

strawpoll.me/10865687

1 too big head, 2 ugly af, so 3

1 looks like a girl who still gives handjobs and loves Disney channel, 2 is a basic bitch, and 3 looks like the type of girl who is a little shy but secretly a freak. so 3.

I'd fuck all three, then cum in your mother's face for burning my toast this morning motherfucker

I'd facefuck 1 so hard

plz moar

1, 2 or 3?

333333333333 !!!! ;D

2 because it seems like she has the biggest tits, and the other two seem to have basically no lips

1 and 2

Which one and how? I have have nudes of one of them :)

1 and 2 here

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

2 cause whore

2 here. What would you do to her

Kill her, of course.

1 or 2. Why?

Tit fuck

obviously 1,
anyone who says 2 must be a retard, and 3 i would understand if you like tall girls, but 1 for sure for me

One stupid question checked

What do you like about 1?? 2 is fuckable for me

Nah. 1 looks TOO innocent and bad in bed.

I found 1 here

Middle one, hate fuck, she reminds me of a bitch I went to school with.

1 looks like wife material

2 because 1s eyebrows haven't finished loading

1 looks kinda cute but definitely gonna go with the whore in the middle.

I'd fuck the third one so hard while forcing her tits into my face

Right has bigger tits too

Which one and why

send more of 3

Which one and why

Which one?