Gun control debate thread cont

Gun control debate thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUNZ8CDYEYY
www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/Main/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
smallarmssurvey.org/?small-arms-survey-2014
census.gov/
killedbypolice.net/kbp2014.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm
mises.org/blog/mistake-only-comparing-us-murder-rates-developed-countries
mises.org/blog/gun-control-fails-what-happened-england-ireland-and-canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Agreed m8

So was there another happening recently or what?

>people afraid of inanimate objects
grow the fuck up

Just caryover from another thread

>697679329

some nignog used an illegally acquired illegal gun to shoot another nig in chicago and libtards think banning legal guns in lawful owners hands will solve the illegal guns being used illegally

niggers gonna nig

Daily reminder in canada, this 7.62x39mm rifle is banned but the other 7.62x39mm rifle is not because gun control is retarded

Daily reminder that California heavily restricts the AR-15 for no reason other than its scary looking while the Mini-14 goes unrestricted despite being very similar rifles

But they're almost exactly the same. What's the legal basis for banning one and permitting another?

Shall

Some dumb canadians thought that making gun control based on call of duty weapons was a good idea

There is no basis other than "this has a known name"

Not

>gun control only works on law abiding citizens. >Those who support it should be shot

It simple really, those of us with guns hold the power. Fuck you if you don't like it.

be

Infringed

Watchu got there

see that...........youtube.com/watch?v=dUNZ8CDYEYY

Rem 870 express in camo
Connecticut arms .50 muzzleloader
50s Sears model 1 single shot 22
Gentoo Glock 22 in serpa rig
'68 SA falcon .22 made in "west" Germany
And a toy revolver to add to the pile.
Got a few more now.
Beretta bobcat .22
Glock 43 9mm
And a Ruger MKII .22
This pic is very old

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Wooden forebenis

So how can i get one of these to mount on my rifle?

germany: hard weapons laws: last shooter got his gun fromthe "darkweb"

Sooper spoopy

Screws

Kek
I said where to get one not how to mount it

Been trying to get an MX4, can't find them fucking anywhere. I live in New Mexico so laws are OK.
How do?

Not him but gunbroker is your friend. Plus shipping is cheaper than tax

Find an FFL and order one off slickguns.
CX4 Carbine is what it's called,

Honestly there's no good argument that pro-gun people have.
>but its my RIGHT

That's not really an argument, my argument is that your right to own a murder weapon should be removed.

I'm the original guy. I bought mine at a gunshow couple years ago. About 600 and change. They're creeping up in price now though

you're joking, right? that is the most pathetic strawman ive seen in a while

So I can't own a kitchen knife, hammer, golf club, axe, rock, or baseball bat?

by your logic, why dont we take away knives and cars and anything else that can kill a person?

this. Majority of gun violence is from criminals who can and will obtain weapons either way. look at the bi-weekly terrorist attacks in europe

Are kitchen knives or cars made to kill other people?

>pro gun arguments
kek

Guns are made to fire bullets

>but muh hunting
Hunting is a hobby.
remove hobby > safe thousands of lifes > profit?

cars are made to go from point a to point b as safely as possible and yet there are 32,688 deaths in the us alone.
www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/Main/

gun are made to "kill people" yet there were 8,124 gun homicides in 2014
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

so guns are made to "kill people" yet there are less deaths from gun in the USA than from cars.

Even though we have nearly 1 gun for every person in this country 270 million compared to a population of 318 million.
smallarmssurvey.org/?small-arms-survey-2014

census.gov/

so go suck a bag a dicks

Except removing guns from law abiding citizens doesnt actually save any lives.

>save thousands of lives
how would this happen? all the gangs and terrorists would stop being able to get guns because the gpvernemnt says so? it hasnt solved anything in europe

There is always a fundamental problem with comparing different countries that may employ different methods of collecting data on homicides and processing the data. For example, as noted by the Crime Prevention Resource Center (CPRC), homicide numbers in England and Wales "exclude any cases which do not result in conviction, or where the person is not prosecuted on grounds of self defence or otherwise."

This suggests that in cases where no arrest is made (and thus, there is no prosecution) then no murder is counted. If the US were to count homicides this way, for example, numbers would be significantly different.

>In 2012, the US murder rate was 4.7 per 100,000, a total of 14,827. Arrests amounted to only 7,133. Using only people who were arrested (not just convicted) would lower the US murder rate to 2.26 per 100,000.

'Merica- one of the safest places on Earth.

>liberals still don't get this

saving a deer from hunters doesnt mean to saved a real human life dumbass.

I'm glad we have the 2nd Ammendment - it makes debates like these little more than circle jerks. Argue all you like, whine and wring your hands, cry and piss your pants. Makes no difference.

This and if you try to take guns by force you'll get a bullet.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Nice opinion you got there. Good thing opinions don't trump rights.

I think I know what I'm naming my AR when I get it.

My guns haven't murdered anyone today...or yesterday...or the day before...or the day before...or the day before...

>Stop projecting faggot. Guns do exactly what they are designed to do.

Unless it's a Taurus

Make sure an Armalite is on your list when you research them. Top tier weapons.

Point taken. lul

still using stats from 2014 like above

of the 8,124 gun homicides
1,111 were police shootings
killedbypolice.net/kbp2014.html
721 were civilian justifiable homicides (self defense)
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide

that leaves 6,292 murders in the USA in 2014 when a gun was used.

6, 292 from 318 million
1 in 50,540 will die from a gun
which is 0.0019786307875%

here are the main causes of death in the USA during 2014. How many is 6,292 compared to the rest of these numbers?
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

lets debate how to lower those numbers.

Let's make guns illegal to stop murder.. Which is already illegal.

reduce gang violence, therefore reducing the amount of black people, mexicans and chugs not in prison

And bombs and trucks and knives and airplanes and bare hands.

Protect and serve.

Good articles for gun loving patriots and their pussified counterparts.

mises.org/blog/mistake-only-comparing-us-murder-rates-developed-countries

mises.org/blog/gun-control-fails-what-happened-england-ireland-and-canada