Do you like my city? It's Tijuana

Do you like my city? It's Tijuana

I'm glad I've escaped it alive, having said that great brothels

Probably the place I hate the most about this country: dangerous, polluted, dirty, degenerate, chicanized, full of degenerate gringos, ugly and without nice architecture. Sorry user.

I bought a pair of Chinese made butterfly knives from a kid in Tijuana so he would leave me alone.

Rude

Tijuana should be nuked, that city is literally worthless, worst part of the frontier besides all the bad things said before is also filled by pretentios hipster that think that they are somehow cool for surviving in that shithole

Yeah, let's try and not do "nuke" comments about our own country, that's cringe /pol speak

I asked a friend if she would go to Tijuana if she was deployed in Baja California. She shuddered and said no. Was her fear justified?

Looks like East LA t b h

Yes, awesome whores. Hong Kong and Adelita's.

Yes. I live in San Diego and make the trip over pretty frequently. Great tacos and sexy chicas

Deployed in Baja? There's no foreign military in Mexico. Anyway, no, if you stick to 5 star hotels, nice shopping malls and decent restaurants you'd be fine, the thing about Tijuana tho is any of that you could have in San Diego and a lot nicer, probably even the Mexican food. Tijuana is just cheaper.

Now if you want to go sightseeing or look for "authentic" Mexican stuff it isn't worth it.

Sorry. By deployed, I mean sent to work at a regional office, not military-related whatsoever.

S-sorry, but Americans ruined Tijuana desu.

Ensenada>Mexicali>Tijuana

Please elaborate on this. A friend of mine might work in Ensenada and she's considering going to Mexicali, but not Tijuana.

bufadora and papas and beer

Oh I see, anyway if she'll be in Baja try La Paz, beautiful estheros, the city is chill and as close to affordable as you get in southern Baja. Most of the cities near the border are a mix of Chicano slums and tourist traps for white trash gringos.

>mix of Chicano slums and tourist traps for white trash gringos
Ew. I think I should tell her this. Thanks.

>immediately pullos out the Sup Forums boogey man
You asked if we liked it and you got honest answers, go find another hugbox fag

Don't make it a big deal man, especially if she'll be moving there, like I mentioned it isn't bad if you stick to the middle class and up parts of town, it's just there's really nothing much to do outside of that. If you people are into things you can do in malls (like movies or karaoke) you'll be fine.

Not OP dude, I just got cut by all you edge