Breaking up with my GF right now...dubs decides what I say

Breaking up with my GF right now...dubs decides what I say.

No fucks given I'm ruthless. I'll post screenshots in a sec i'm posting on computer.

you're fat

Please don't leave me. I want to get married!

Look bitch, It's no only because you're completely gross, It's also because I want to be free to fuck guys

I want to be a cuck. Please fuck my best friend in front of me.

Show me your tits. I have to show them to Sup Forums.

Thanks for making me understand. I finally see things clearly now. I'm a faggot.

I had a threesome with your parents, your dad enjoyed every inch of your moms strap on, also tell him that I'm sorry for spitting half of his load, it won't happen a third time ️

You're a feminist filth and I'm a Trump supporter. It wouldn't have worked out since I fucked all your friends.

Anime was a mistake.

Every time I came, I was thinking about your grandmother...

Remember that time we hanged out with all of your friends? I drugged you and we all took turns fucking you

This

Hey you know [insert one of her friend's names here] yeah i fucked here while we were dating lolol

*don't forget to include the lolol*

Your dad blew me last night. I'm leaving you for him.

Reroll

Come on nigga! Twin 69s!

I AM THE ONE DON'T WEIGH A TON
DON'T NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT

If it's of any consolation, I'll still jerk it to the thought of you.

Look at this:

rooooll

Your mom is the best I've ever had.

Send nudes

I want you to cuck me, teach me to worship dick

The better half of you went down your moms leg

So you still game for eating my ass or nah?

:c winrar...

Roll

STOP OPPRESSING MY CUCK ASS

>
>Send nudes
Winrar post them OP

If i was on an island with hitler bin laden and you and had a pistol with two bullet in it i will shot myself twice

Going out with you made me even more gay than that time I sucked your dad. FYI I swallow unlike some fat-bitches

roll for this

Winrar #2

Winrar

Chicken dinner

Rolling for this

will you marry me?

sooo, after being with you for so long. i have to tell you something. I have been going to the gay bathhouse downtown for the past couple of months. well, i met this guy named "drizzle" and we ended up having a good time. He gave me HIV, get tested. oh, and im leaving on a gloryhole expedition around the country, so we are through

reroll

I can be with a woman that doesn't have a penis anymore. We had a nice ride but you were never into me as much as I was in you. I need a real woman in my life.. you know, a woman with a penis, in my ass..... and mouth.... something you could never give me....
You dumb cunt.

I've always had a thing for your dog

You should probably get checked. I just tested positive.

Your cat has a tighter pussy than you

I'd honestly rather skin my dick than looking at your ugly ass disproportional cow body one more time

This except change "can" to *cant

rollin for this

Rolling

THIS

Sex with your car is the best

send her this

Banned monkey bananas sooooooooooo random XD

say you still love her an want to suck her coc

I wish you all the best, and maybe we'll meet again in another life. Also, choke on a duck.

Another winner! Surely OP will deliver this time.

It's honestly a miracle that I've been with you all this time without killing myself. Be grateful I'm taking the time to cut this off you ugly bitch.

Hey baby wanna get married? It'll fix everything I swear

il always love you deep down inside but i must consume at least 1 liter of seman per day and i just cant stop obsessing over cocks

double dubs. pls be a prophet

Da winrar

I think we should end it

I'm a beta faggot and I used Sup Forums to find a way to break up with you, I'm into hardcore gay sex and not women.

Rolling

I just realized I'd commit suicide if I have to stay with you another day, do everyone a favor and just kill yourself

I can't be with a woman that has a bigger dick than me

Listen babe I just gotta be frank with you , I love big fat nigger cocks and I'm leaving you for my side man daquan.

Satan trips confirmed

Trips over dubs newfag especially 666

>You going to deliver op?
>Or just be a massive faggot

Your father raped me ;-;

>ruthless

Doing it over the phone

Sure.

Id wish you the best, but im the best.

Ops a pussy faggot who won't deliver

>onision.jpg

tell her your gay faggot

You fat cunt, please leave I'm tired of there never being any leftovers!

bye goooorl

ur pussy smells like a hot bag of garbage skank

I sucked your best friends dick, and I'm leaving you for him

tell her you don't want to break up with her

Reroll

Rollin

i'm a huge fagget

so you're OP?

Since we're done, when do you want to come pick up your panties? I have like 30 pairs or so, unwashed. Most of them are yours. HMU

ask her if she has any good pogs to trade

Truth is, I was only with you to get closer to your dad. He's hot and I want to feel him inside me.

ekks fucking dee

lol winrar, with some of my exes, they probably would've thought this was funny and wanted to stay together lol
>inb4 massive daddy complex (she obviously had a dad complex)

ask if she can sing

Still waiting OP

Fuck my cuck ass and leave me gaping

This