Dating girlfriend for 7 months

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

i mean. it sucks. nobody deserves to get raped and/or beat up. it would've been the good guy thing to step outside yourself and help her out, but i can totally see why you didn't.

that being said, i dont think you were being too harsh. she probably just should have called someone else lol

You did the right thing. Exactly the right thing.

This pasta is so stale I remember reading it at least 2 years ago.

All these dumbass summerfags replying to this mold growing pasta.

You did the right thing copying the pasta

A lovely pasta

Wrong. Some people do deserve to get raped and beat up.

You should have just kept her on her leash .

Sheesh, what's next? Will they want to vote?

Oh its older than that

Ive seen this bullshit since 2009

You made your line in the sand. She crossed it. She wanted you to accept it because the worst case scenario happened. She doesn't deserve your pity. Her friends are going to act like that because they are her friends. But if your friends are saying you were too cold after you explained it all to them, I say you need new friends. It is a hell of a bad thing that happened to her, but you are right, you told her not to go and her going ended your relationship. You have no real reason to empathize for her.

Awesome pasta.

Are you Italian OP? Cause that's some nice pasta you got there :^]

Hey, be quiet. Even if it is pasta, i wanna know where this goes, i might learn something from a philosophical Sup Forumsro

What this nigger said.

CHEKKKKKKKKKKKEK

She said she wasn't going to go and she went there anyway, she was trying to keep it secret so after going you wouldn't even have noticed that she went. Of course she wasn't going to tell you the following days that the went to the party. She didn't give a shit about you, why should you give a shit about her?

old pasta is old

You literally did exactly what I would have.

Play dumb whore games, win dumb whore prizes.

You've done nothing wrong

She'll cross more and more lines. If she didn't respect you in the beginning, forget it

>left alone with another guy

fuck that bitch she was gonna cheat anyway, glad she got beat up and raped

Old pasta. AND

You shouldn't have beat her and raped her.

Newfag baiting newfags - the endless summer edition

You weren't wrong, I would've still left her aswell but I would remain her friend. Regardless of the results she lied to you and betrayed your trust, and left a club with 2 guys. For me, even had I allowed my girlfriend to go to a club leaving a club or bar with men is unacceptable. Once you're in a relationship there are things you just don't do. Getting beaten and raped were things that would've been avoided had she chose to trusted your precautions over her friend who wanted to go. I agree she probably would've cheated if lying, going to clubs and leaving with me, and going to parties with men she doesn't know is her thing.

OP paid the rapist to prove his point

Good ol' fetuccini to spot the newfags

lol, this

No, you did the right thing. For some reason in society we are suppose to feel sorry for them, and when they disobey us and get hurt we are expected to open up our arms and give them a shoulder to cry on. However, I would've done the same as you. You knew she was going to be unfaithful and hook up with some other guy, only an idiot wouldn't think that it would've happened at a club. You deserve better than that, most women are generally like that, but one in a million wouldn't do that and she wasn't that one. She probably has AIDS now from the guy that rapped her, or some other STD. So, don't feel sorry, feel proud that you stood your ground against the feminism that has taken over our society, you may have lost a friend or two, but you have honor in mine and a lot of other guys' eyes, even if they're too afraid to admit it. Next time she contacts you all you have to say is "I told you so", and then disconnect.

Stale pasta.

Sage

Just play along with her stupid ass and use her for sex whilst you emotionally put her in the "fuck it and move on" box and find some stupid slut with big tits to bang on okcupid.com

That girl never learns! She's been doing the same thing on Sup Forums for years.

Stale pasta

What is pasta