Can you pinpoint the moment in your nations history it became officially cucked?

Can you pinpoint the moment in your nations history it became officially cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why yes actually, June 25, 1968

There are to many points to count

Joining ww1

Baron is a top shota qt314 though

>all those guns
>gone
>voluntarily handed in
ah yes

Came here to post this

Why didn't Aussies just not comply. When I picture the average Australian farmer, I don't see the most goody two shoes person

You mean they just did it for free? They didn't get any compensation for it? They spent money on those guns but then they just turned it in, dutifully, without charge or remuneration?

>This was the last federal election in which some provinces (specifically Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Quebec and Saskatchewan) had fewer seats they had been allocated in the previous election due to a redistribution.
I'd say it was a good thing.

No real gun culture like America so no-one gave a shit.

I think many of them didn't. Also as pathetic as it was, there wasn't really any point in keeping them because if you were ever to use them, especially in self defence, you would get in serious shit with the law.

They were bought by the government and destroyed. Still sad, though.

Signing Ottawa Treaty on November 2011.

November 15th, 1889.

perhaps when malcolm fraser was responsible for letting in countess viets and lebs

it was a buyback, you could either get money for your gun or keep it illegally and get fucked if you ever used it

lol australias gun laws are a good thing you dicks

australia became cucked when the liberal party decided that selling everything off was the way to go

that's easy. 1898 when muriga came

Nothing wrong with viets desu

>australia became cucked when the liberal party decided that selling everything off was the way to go
This.
>lets cut back the funds from all universities, so you're forced to get flooded from overseas chinese students

August 13, 1521
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

For edgelords - 1905

September 11th, 1973

March 4th, 1816

what about May 28, 2008

July 4th, 1776.

Not even kidding, the British empire could have been so great with all of the resources of North America at its disposal. We could have put down the French once and for all. With little imperial competition, we could have prevented the rise of communism in Russia. All of Africa and Asia would have been ours... Maybe even the entire world would be British.

We were fucked long before that

NO TAXATION
WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
if your independence never happened your land would belong to France, Spain and/or even the Natives.

Cucked by swedish Vikings, literally cucked by cucks

1713 when we officially accepted being ruled by the eternal Frog.

We took our revenge for that eventually, we've been cucked by the Bourbons for 300 years and counting though.

Wouldn't have mattered. the Thirteen colonies wanted to push westward, even before Britain told them not to. France needed the money for the Napoleonic wars in Europe. Once the Louisiana purchase happened, the US had control of the trade coming in and out of NA. Then the Transcontinental treaty of 1819 concreted the US's presence. And on top of that, the Monroe Doctrine concreted it even more as the US was going to try and push Mexico, its then most threatening neighbor, out of Texas and Northern California.

The Texas revolution was probably the closest the US got to ever potentially losing the Mississippi basin, which is mainly the reason the US rose to a great power.

So it has nothing to do with their independence, it was if the Colonies never got the Mississippi basin.

When we established the Federal Reserve and joined WW1.

February 13, 1565

What happened in 1490? Looks like that was around when you stopped being one kingdom, but not the same year.

But user, Rurik was a Finn.
>tfw my family is from Russia
>did 23andMe
>my paternal haplogroup is the same one as Rurik's

This right here

Opening the border during the cold war in order to take hungarian refugees

*after the cold war

The creation of our country is a story about natives getting cucked out of their homeland. Such is the fate of the brown manlets against white devils.

This

25 Of April of 1974
We lost our rightful clay.