Cuckold thread: Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Cuckold thread: Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull her hair back, tug the front of her shirt down, pop one titty out and suck on the nipple while squeezing her ass.

Whoops, this was for OP's girl

My gf, she went out with this outfit with her friends alone, you think I got cucked that night? Any chance?

She's cucked me before.

Where's the Literal Autism guy?

Gf

strawpoll.me/10865687

?

Id jam my cock in her mouth and throat fuck her while watching those beautiful eyes tear and look up at me.

slap and abuse those big tits till they turn purple. More of her

Would love to fuck that little ass all night

Y'all want nudes?

mmm that mouth needs a rough facefuck too. Damn, keep posting her

Which one and why?

what about my gf?

yes

want to take those bottoms off, push those legs open, and stretch this slut's cunt

And they're sisters

would look so good on her knees, sticking her tongue out just like that, waiting for cum

got anything less blurry?

Make her suck my dick until I blow a huge load all over her cute face.

great cum facial face. Post her in more revealing clothes

I'd love to fill her mouth with cum

nice little cumdrinker here... def give her a good load to swallow. Moar of her body?

Let her ride my cock watching her tight ass bounce, telling her how much of a hot little slut she is. Then bend her over and fuck her ass until I fill it up cum.

Fuck that cute face until I cum ago over it. MOAR!

hmmmm, HeLLO SIR?????

yup, nice pair of tits on her. Shame she was hiding those things in that baggy t-shirt. Keep posting her, user

not much

I'd tie this butterface to the back of my bumper and make her run behind me naked, filming it as her big flopping tits flew everywhere. Then park in the trailer park, give her mammaries a good load of splooge, and farewell smack, before tying her to to some rednecks porch for some good ol family gangrapin y'all

Francesa?

nope

mmm nice ass. Would love to bend this slut over... moar!

What would you do to her?
more pics here:

???

great pigtail... more to grab on to while riding her from behind

blonde girl?

I like this one better

gf with a stranger

Anyone?

needs cum directly on her eyeball

gf fucking a guy double her age

love those big tits

Well of COURSE they must be tied together pussy to mouth and be made to perform onstage at a veerry urban strip club, tongueing each others pussy and asshole until brought down off the stage to service the hundreds of black cocks watching them. They earn their freedom by swallowing the jizz of every patron in the club, and are kept locked in a closet naked because they can't do it due to massive puking up of black sperm.

I'd choke her out. She'd wake up and I'd still be holding her by the throat, only by then we'd be naked. I'd wait to stretch her out until she woke up. The moment she realized what was going on I'd go ham on her.

Choking her the entire time of course. More?

Whip her tits hard, then face ram her with a meaty cock, stretching her throat and putting her in constant gag reflex. Turn her over, brutally pound her asshole, slip my shit stained cock in her pussy, and impregnate via brown cum

>Please Fake These Busty Whores

LOL

Run! She's coming to devour your skinny ass!

wwyd to her?

LIVE LIVE LIVE''

Get in here: