>Under 25

>Post opinions of a film

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0z5OVbCO6Tx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is 25 exactly the magical age?

It when you first start feeling old.

I watch films made before I was born.

It's not a magical age, it's just the age at which you can firmly discount someones awful opinion being because they are young and naive.

It's like saying you shouldn't avoid niggers because some are ok. Sure, but you're still gonna get robbed and murdered by the niggers who aren't.

>over 25
>posts pepe

I can confirm.

vocaroo.com/i/s0z5OVbCO6Tx

hi grandpa

I'm 25 tomorrow!

hmm i never thought about it that way, but you might be just on point! about 24-25 is the time i started feeling like a grandpa.

>turn 25 next month
>still a kissless virgin
>stuck in a dead end job
>missed out on numerous life opportunities and experiences

At least I'll be able to post movie reviews and rent my suicide car.

>over 25
>posts on Sup Forums

>over 25
>browses Sup Forums

>lol I'm so old!
>remember the 90s!

i discovered this place at 24 and started posting at 25

i don't remember anything i have weak memory, also i don't care about anything in life, just chilling until i die

it's much more sad to waste your youth on here

>under 30
>considers himself an """"""adult""""""

I'm 26 and I wish all the twenty-somethings who say "they feel so le old" would shut the fuck up

> Over 30
> Believes his opinions still matter

>Be under 25
>Love 70's sci-fi
>Everyone is talking about capeshit and e-celebs

You got it backwards, faggot.

>le born in the wrong generation face

I'm 23 and I feel fucking old
But that's because all my friends are 19-21 and my gf constantly wants to go clubbing

in the same boat as you bud, the worst part was when I was slowly losing the last of my close friends, and every time they tried to reminisce of times we shared in the past I wouldn't be able to recollect any details or whether I had participated in the current story being told. I never fully confronted the situation but this led to a lot of disappointing conversations where people were trying to get me involved.

fuck my life, I feel like I would be living a better life if I was born in a time of war or born in the wild.

watching shows like the island, running wild, naked and afraid makes me long for a simple life with minimal human interaction

I only enjoy sophisticated films such as Interstellar

>le you should only appreciate art from your times face

>I'm N years old and I wish all (N-1) and younger kids would shut the fuck up.

>25
>virgin

same, might be gay now too, in a really small town with no community and one tiny tiny bar

Bullshit man, I've felt old since I turned 17

I'm 22 right now and I feel like an ancient hermit

Brofist
I also enjoy the odd historical film like the Hateful 8 though

This. I'm 30 now, and when I look back I realize that there's something about the 25 year mark that you realize you knew literally nothing before hand.

I guess you accumulate a peak level of knowledge at that age or something, before your mind goes to shit. Just a guess.

>18 is when people start coming on here
>That's 7 years of life and movie knowledge accumulation

It just works.

>It's easy, user.. Just have a few drinks and talk to one of those girls!

>but I'm so le mature! XD XD

Nope, just the type of films I particularly like and I only brought up age because of the OP

the difference between you and me is that i don't feel bad or frustrated about it, i genuinely only enjoy food, warm room and some internet, don't even want a gf. also i think we're living in the perfect time. think about it, just 20 years ago there was no internet = shit times. but we can consume media like films that were created in that time, which is good. 20 years in the future from now = all people on earth are retarded and do war with each other, also feminism and reboots everywhere = shit times again.

How is that even possible? I bet you blame the jews

>be 23
>have better taste in music and film than most people twice my age

Too bad I'm a fat schizoid who loathes people or I could show off to somebody.

yes we are in the perfect time to go into stasis and become worthless leeches, consuming and demanding more and higher grade content, stuck in a hibernation of hedonistic gluttony.

at least people who are fighting starvation in africa have a goal every day, a soldier storming the beaches on d day has direction and the fanatical zealot has purpose.

user has ... ?

>be 23
>be stupid

wow user, im so impressed by the fact that you like the things you like and dont like the things your parents like

im totally going to take off my panties and have the sex with you now.

>over 25
>still watching films
>not having matured to kino or at least cĂ­nema

wew. Guess good taste doesn't come with age, huh?

Why is sex so important to you?

Bull, I started feeling old as early as 16. No matter how old you "feel," until you're in your 60s you can't call yourself any level of "old" no matter how the next generation is annoying you.

>still a kissless virgin
Literally no excuse these days unless you want to be

>this is what normies actually believe

He just turned 25.

I'm a virgin and could literally palm a $50 go down into the city and get some ass. I just don't do it because I'd rather have an 8th.

Only normies care about sex and that's a fact. Everyone likes sex but to actively chase and it be the one thing you hold sacrament in life next to your job? That's empty. Frivolity.

Literally no excuse, loser. You haven't put in even the smallest amount of effort and here you are blaming "normies" for your failures. Just end yourself m8 it's not going to get better

>Under 25
>Thinks he knows the film industry

Play it off like you planned it, get married, and become the masterrace.

No you're not old just because you tip your fedora at normies and say you were born in the wrong generation.

Around 25 falling down or falling off a chair goes from hilarity to "shit that is going to hurt forever" It's when keeping your body healthy starts to become a slight uphill hike that gets steeper and steeper. Also has huge ramifications for dating for males and females.

brain's development finishes at 25. before that you are not developed enough to be taken seriously.

>JUST 25
>can finally write in this thread

And brain starts decaying as soon as you reach 25.
People should only be allow to give their opinion the day of their 25th birthday, but fuck off before and after.

This.

>over 25
>likes Refn

I hope no one here is guilty of that.

You change more from 25-28 than you do from 18-24. You might as well be a teenager if you're any younger.

This is a meme thread but there is a kernel of truth to it.

I understand why we should introduce classics and an appreciation for art and creativity to young people but it is weird as fuck that you're forced to read stuff like Hamlet and Great Expectations as a teenager in high school. I remember how BORED everyone was and the reality is, no shit you're bored, what could a sheltered suburban teenager with literally no life experience get out of those works?

When I first wanted to be a Le Cinephile I read some list that said you have to see Seventh Seal so I rented it from the library yon DVD and watched it. It bored the fuck out of me. I was like a dorky 18 year old, what the fuck could I even get out of a movie about DEATH and FAITH?

OP just turned 25 last night, but has been posting his shitty opinions on Sup Forums for years

It does?
Oh shit what am I doing here, I shouldn't waste any second more.

being on here and being under 25 is the real tragedy.

First off, that's just the current general consensus, and opinions range from mid teens to early 30s.
Second, that doesn't mean the moment you turn 25 something in your brain clicks and you suddenly become mature. It's a process based on your experiences and enviorment; I've met plently of teenagers wiser and smarter than some middle-aged adults.

Honestly, as long as an user gives a well-thought-out, well explained opinion, they could be a fucking toddler for all I care. That's the beauty of anonymity; nobody can judge you on who you are, only what you think.

well it is like age of consent for me. sure some 17 year old girls are very mature, but still you need to draw a line somewhere

>25
>still a virgin
Whoa lad

Cuz it feels so good, apparently

Good thing I turn 32 tomorrow

I turn 112 in the next hour

did not expect feels in this thread

Neat

>born after 1964
>posts opinions about literally anything

Old friends over the age of 22 who like """movies""" like the Thing should not browse this board.

Enjoy your last day of your early twenties it's all downhill

>His year of birth begins 199
>Having an opinion on ANYTHING

>born after year of our lord 1652
>attempts to develop sound reasoning based on fact

why?

Don't forget; you're here forever.

I was born in 2000 so I can have an opinion?

You fucking retard

>Over 25
>Posts on Sup Forums

Umi is so cute

>Turning 25 this summer