What are your dreams Sup Forums ?

What are your dreams Sup Forums ?
>Want to write a book
>Maybe start a tech business after uni

I dream I'll live a life where I don't visit this god forsaken shithole. Sometimes dreams are only dreams.

Right now nothing to big but I want to move to the Seattle area. Worst part about that is that it is completely on the opposite side of the country for me; currently living in South Carolina

Why Seattle?

I want to finish school, join the army then come back and be a firefighter/paramedic then eventually move to florida when i retire

finish my phd. 1 year down 4 to go

I love the weather, rainy and cold which is way different from the south. West coast. Bigger city than were i am now. Legal pot. Good IT city which I'm getting a degree in.

What on?

chemistry

Unfortunately I have this fantasy of being in until conditionally in love with someone who feels the same way about me. It's hard to see anything beyond this goal and honestly it's gotten me no where. Its definitely a mental issue iv been struggling with.

Yeah that shit will get in the way of what you want. I wish it worked out but it never does.

Yeah I get pretty lonely when Im single. Thats not a mental issue, its a normal human desire. Godspeed user.

i just want to live long enough to experience perfectly simulated VR reality where i can fuck little girls all day long and receive food and water from a tube and shit and piss in an alternate tube while i continue to fuck virtual children with virtual AIs

I guess thats a good a dream as any. You'll need money for that though. That won't be in any national health care.

>What are your dreams Sup Forums ?
I vaguely remember having some Parkour in my dream last night.

I think the night before that, I was a survivor in some post-modern seeming place, where these large spider creatures started attacking us, while we were in a building in the dark with dim light. I was addressed as commander, and I could tell that females were interested in me, probably because of my good looks and rank.

Dude, just write. I had that same dreams years ago, like four years ago to be exact, and I already wrote a book and published it online. I'm almost done finishing my second book, a full-lenght novel, and I'd like to publish it in print, not just online. I've got ideas for two more books, and you bet your ass that I'm gonna finish them as well.

Just write. Write and keep on writing until those God-forsaken books are finished. It'll be a pain in the asshole to edit and rewrite and cut and all that, but in the end it's worth it.

i want to live comfortably in a forest somewhere, nice little log cabin, infinite books and an internet connection. little to no human contact preferred.

That would be nice, but that's also self indulgent and selfish, probably.

lol how so

never mind, i was interested to know why you felt that way but i gots to hit the hay