What do boobs feel like?

What do boobs feel like?

Salty milk and coins

Pretty soft

Like bags of sand

op is such a virgin beta, boobs feel like baloons filled with water

Ass cheeks with tumors

/thread

like your ass cheek with a slice of salami and the end of a hotdog slapped on it

Just brilliant

What's wrong with her eyes?

a plastic bag full of used tissues and sour cherries

Like fat. If you are fat and have man boobs they feel the same

cmon dude...

more like water balloons

Amazing

Fishsticks

Like balls but bigger and no wrinkles.

This is correct. I dont understand why no one seems to understand that. They are like a firm fat

Boobs feel like heaven.

>like a firm fat
So muscle?

My gf's tits are just soft. It's like a handful of heavy, soft fat. Except it turns me on rather than disgusts me. Just thinking about it makes me want to fuck her right here and now.
My ex's tits (Ishe was asian) were non-existent, feels like my non-existent abs with nipples. was Kinda disappointing now that my current gf has actual tits.

This

Agreed, was going to ask same these.

Tits are just fleshy bags of fun. But w/ most chicks you have to be somewhat gentle. Can be sensitive. like dont hulk squeeze them bitches.

My ex though fucking loves it when I would go town fingering her and sucking her nipple. Like. Im talking fuckin damn near suck the thing off. Suck it raw. She loved it.

Like bags of sand.

fucking lost

they feel like sacs of flesh filled with fat, what the fuck do u think they feel like op

This.

Definitely like bags of sand.

the bags r for u but the tits r 4 her, treat her tits nice & shell treat u nice thats all u need 2 know