My son supports Hillary Clinton because "Trumps a racist and hates women" yeah should I just go ahead and disown his...

My son supports Hillary Clinton because "Trumps a racist and hates women" yeah should I just go ahead and disown his jobless trans ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:pics: of trans ass.... why can't I stop fapping to trannies

Yes. Yes you should. He'd be so much better off without your braindead fuckwittedness in his life.

if you're gonna be autistic don't have kids please thank u

make him watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Yes

>jobless with a mental illness

just shoot him

Instead of? What about "in addition to."

What is with all the goddamn polarization. Though, I doubt she actually said that.

not only is he a trans, he is cuck

She hates women more than trump, she has attacked her husbands rape victims and much more. Trump has more women executives than men in his companies. He is also not racist, he disagrees with the liberal agenda of holding minorities down to keep them reliant on government to buy votes. Trump is the first alternative we have had to both crooked parties in a century. Hillary is the definitive corrupt politician.

There's an idea, an app to hunt and destroy the idiot candidates.

Kek this sounds like faggot brother

That is just a retarded statement if she did say it. It would allow rigged elections once it gets hacked, that's why we still use paper.

sure kid

If I had a dad like you I'd be trying to move out of the house.

You're an asshole.

you should throw it in front of a truck.

you mean "candidate."

They are both sociopathic.
If voting actually did anything, we wouldn't be allowed to vote.

Yes, Trump is.

Not both of them, user.

Funny how voting suddenly works when faggots like you don't vote and a bunch of rednecks elect Republicans for 8 years.