Hey, int, what do you think about moving to Latin America, especially Chile or Argentina...

Hey, int, what do you think about moving to Latin America, especially Chile or Argentina? I guess first worlders don't consider such a thing, but I guess it's a good idea for a Russian. Developed manufacturing (so engineer can find a job there), HDI sufficiently higher than Russian one, hit girls. But there is almost no information in Russian about moving there, almost no information about these countries at all. Could you tell me about countries mentioned above and about moving there?

Yeah, you would tell me "why not first world, why not Canada" but the problem here is that I have heard moving to Latin America is extremely easy while for Canada you have to fuck your brain with ExpressEntry, provintial nominations, proving your education, IELTS and so. Also society and mindest there are very different, while Latin America is basically Russia with nice climate.

Chile is very biodiverse. It would be surreal living there, like you're on a different planet.

have you even tried learning Spanish first?

Fuck off we are full

Last time I checked, and I checked yesterday at 19:25 hs around 35 minutes before dinner, Argentina was effectively full.
I'm sorry.

I've seen some Americans move over there actually. They say it's more dangerous, but you're more "free" than you are in the states. Whatever that means.

If he learned English, Spanish should be easy.

This is important because both Chile and Argentina have the most fucked-up spanish accents in South America

>moving to Latin America is extremely easy
no, it isn't, especially for a russian who doesn't speak any relevant language and has no education besides some shitty russian university.
also pretty sure you won't move anywhere and you know that. you just want some attention

I know a couple of phrases
Chupa mes bollas

sorry putin only based poland can come here

also putin in spanish means fag

Probably because you're at the far end of the fucking earth.

>but you're more "free" than you are in the states
It's usually a euphemism for sexual encounters with strangers and taking "chemical enhancements" without fear of being arrested

It's not a big thing for Russian, sound sets of our languages are the same so Russians speak Spanish without accent and we have no troubles with audition. Spanish is second popular foreign language in Russia after English. My gf and a friend speak Spanish fluently.
I know about Chile, but you have nido, your own imageboard, so learning Spanish would be funny.
Also, are there jobs for mechanical engineer in Latin America? I work as a machinery designer, I also can create manufacturing processes, write programs for CNC machine tools, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Creo. Worked mostly in aerospace industry. Graduated from uni called BMSTU, Korolev (father of soviet space project) and Alfred Rosenberg (Hitler's crony and ideologist) studied there.

You can get citizenship in Argentina by living here for 2 years, not even continuous, you can fuck off after 18 months, come back for 6 months and BANG Argentinian. Instant whiteness, 1000% guaranteed.

Move to Paraná in Brazil. They are known for the Russian, Ukranian and Polish immigracy, people will like you and stuff. You can have both cold and warm climate, you choose the place. Their capital (Curitiba) is the most beautiful I've ever visited in the country.

Only countries with an equal or higher HDI with Russia are allowed here.

I would advise against Chile. It must be a good place to live in but somehow it got this fame because of HDI, it's not what people think. It's not some Australia of South America. Their economy is geared towards specific areas and it heavily depends on foreign markets.

In Brazil you can get good work and be appreciated as a foreigner, find any kind of life you wish to live but I would not recommend it for security reasons.

Argentina seems like a good compromise to me but keep in mind their economy fluctuates a lot. I don't know how hard it would be to find a job in Eng but it seems like a place anyone could get something out of.

Brazil is poorer and less safe than Russia, what the point? Also Portuguese is useless.

>Also Portuguese is useless
A little rude but true..

We actually had high demand for engineers a couple years ago, them getting like 2 or 3 times the average salary on just entry level jobs, roughly twice on manager levels.

I didn't realise Argentina's HDI was that high, that's really cool. Curious to notice my biggest dream is living in Bariloche. By the way, at least Curitiba's HDI is very high. I went there, very clean and amazing look. I think OP would enjoy it, unless he's looking for a smaller place.

answer me this do you hate peruanos?

the answer to this question will determinate if you can come here.

>Bariloche
Came here on your senior year at high school, didn't you

Huh... no? What?

We did aswell in Brazil. Now studying engineering is a meme.

You have great jobs and probably the best money in South America. Plus you can live in anywhere from a small quiet town to a megacity. Again, don't get fooled by HDI, Brazil has a lot of people that live with little means, that's not the life some foreigner with a good degree would ever expect. Much like going to work in a place like Dubai

In the last year of high school students go to bariloche for a week i think

It's a common destination for highschoolers in the south.

I honestly didn't know that. Most people in my school went to Bahia or Santa Catarina. I didn't go anywhere by choice. Every single travel I did was with my family -- parents and sister. If they had offered Bariloche as a destination in high school, I'd have gone.

The difference is that our education system has been degrading for decades, so, at our mayor Engineering oriented university, 18 out of every 20 students on the first year, end up dropping out before graduating.
Besides, demand for technical and engineering workers are always high on developing countries

Nah, it is easy you just need money really, although the language barrier is a problem, you can certainly get by on English but there's not much of a chance for a profesional career if you don't speak Spanish unless you move in some very specific (usually exclusive) circles.

Really the only question is how much does it cost you for each country which is something you'd have to visit to know for sure but as a reference should be within the earning power of the local middle class, other than maybe having to finance putting some money up front it should be within your means if you're employed.

Non meme answer for any who'd seriously want to try? Learn Spanish (unless you're considering Brazil) and try to connect with whatever Lat Am community lives over there, latinos are generally gregarious/social people and will go out of their way to help out a friend or even a drinking buddy, as a reference it's very common (at least in Mexico) for anyone dating in Western Europe to bring their girlfriends/boyfriends to live here for a while if they're having money problems as they can really stretch their savings here and it's often easier for both to get jobs. Milleage will vary and you really can't do shit without the language as I've said but it isn't such a crazy idea if you're willing to work for it.

Good
Well, the only peruano I know is a guy selling Peruvian goods in a shop nearby Belyaevo subway station in Moscow. My friend bought a poncho there once.
Yeah, but I don't want to be mugged by a fag from favella.
>demand for technical and engineering workers are always high on developing countries
Totally opposite in Russia, lol, because our industry is almost dead except the military sector. Russian engineers move abroad in a first opportunity because here salaries of engineers are meme 400-600$ while renting a 1 bedroom flat is 300-400$, and it's impossible to make a career, because nothing is developing.

Your VPN is showing

>mugged by a fag from favella
tfw never seen someone from a favella before. And the only time someone ever stole something from me was... in England (London, Chinatown). About favellas, they kind of exist in the state I live, but they are in less quantity than Rio and still far away from the good and okay places. I think your vision of the country is very inaccurate, but if you don't like Brazil it's fine then.

>language barrier is a problem
For Russians Spanish is way easier than English. Sound sets are similar, Russians usually speak with Mexican accent. No problems with audition. Both languages are synthetic. If you speak English, you know ton of Romanic words already.

But isn't crime and corruption a huge problem in Brazil?

Seriously man, are you this dumb? It's not a Russian but a spic from shitty Southern cone countries.

I'll probably retire in Argentina

lel

It doesn't matter how much they do propaganda. Only Bolivians, Peruvians, Colombians and Paraguayans want to go live in their countries.

I noticed this , but how could I know? I've always liked people from Uruguay and Argentina when I met them in real life (I am from Rio Grande do Sul, that kind of makes sense), but I noticed they usually attack me out of nothing on Sup Forums. lol

Brazil as a whole? Well, yes, but there's a huge difference among some regions. It's not a problem at all depending on where you live (city, neighborhood...) and you don't have exactly to be rich. A friend of mine went to Amapá to study Medicine. The things they told me about the people and the place were creepy and far from my reality and, well, they gave up studying there.

It is. But only because he manages to survive in this environment he thinks it's safe enough for 1st world people.
Truth is, you're much more likely to be robbed/killed here than you are in, for instance, Finland. Statistics confirm.
Hopefully no one will be dumb enough to listen to him. Even though he's saying some places are ok to live, everywhere is a shithole compared to fully developed countries. Even gated communities.

>he thinks it's safe enough for 1st world people
>Truth is, you're much more likely to be robbed/killed here than you are in, for instance, Finland. Statistics confirm.
Hmm, yes? Obviously. So what? Supposing OP was serious and was not using VPN, he wasn't talking about moving to another country in Europe. Remember it.

>everywhere is a shithole compared to fully developed countries
No, not everywhere. What the hell? Also, not every place in developed countries is good, but in general terms, that's true and I have never denied it. You are very ignorant and arrogant at the same time.

Lol, Russia is also extremely corrupted and it's not really safe outside of a few big cities. It would be obviously idiocy to move to Latin America for a European, but I am Russian. I just wanna move from my freezing shithole with no jobs for me to the warm shithole with good manufacturing industry so I could find a job and live in a nice climate. Also russian economy is in crisis, it's declining and I don't see any chance we start growing in a near future. But Brazil is lower by HDI than Russia so I consider more Argentina.

I don't consider Europe because it's actually difficult to move there now. They complain about mass immigration, but in fact, most of their immigrants came in 50s-70s, their laws are pretty strict now. They have pretty big influx of people only because the whole world wants to move there and there are still many people who pass through their laws. Latin America seems to be the easiest way to go somewhere where HDI is higher than Russian one.