What's this worth these days Sup Forums?

what's this worth these days Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1164632&gclid=CjwKEAjwiYG9BRCkgK-G45S323oSJABnykKA8TCcwyvwId27uyayyngP8jvLMHgY2jpXDmgLI8N17xoClmDw_wcB&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876,92051677682,&Q=&A=details
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Around $300-500

not with that song on it it isnt

I still use mine. I have 2. Would never get rid of them

I'm getting a used one for about $150, should I take it?

I regret selling mine.

How many gb?

160, sixth generation

There are people who still buy these things as collectibles but considering you can get a phone for the same price and the phone does other shit as well... they're pointless.

Yeah that seems like a fair price

I'm getting one for about $150, the idea is to resell it at a higher price rather than use it myself

Already have a phone, need a good simple mp3 player for my music. Don't need or want it to do anything else.

Too much music to put on a phone, want battery life to last more than a day.

Loads of reasons

Just fucking keep it man

Haha I might be tempted to do just that

At 160gb yes. They don't make them anymore

>don't buy apple products
>replace iphone with android

There are two phones. One is locked at 64gb's and can not take SD cards or be expanded or even opened.. The other is 16gb's but can take an SD card up to 128gb. They cost the same.

Which do you choose?

I bought a smartphone (windows phone, that was my mistake) but anyways... it was 180 dollars. I put a 128gb sd card in it. It has room for a second SD card if I need it.

About three fiddy

They're worth anywhere from jack to shit

Nigger, he didnt say he has an iphone

I didnt say he did?

I said nobody but collectors would want it considering MP3 players are obsolete due to smartphones costing the same or less but doing more.

Fuck off faggot

babby's first 4chin post

Claims to know about phones, buys a windows phone

I have an android faggot

don't want it to do more. Literally want something that plays music and nothing else, that is not a phone so I don't eat into my phone's battery life.

Also my music takes up around 150gb so sd card obvs won't cut it

Also with the current trend looking like phone manufacturers removing the headphone jack I don't want to have to buy new headphones

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this

I use it as an mp3 player and making calls. It was cheap. I'll prolly go with a galaxy when I decide to replace it. I know enough about phones to know I dont wanna spend 600-700 to play pokemon go on a device I rarely use.

bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1164632&gclid=CjwKEAjwiYG9BRCkgK-G45S323oSJABnykKA8TCcwyvwId27uyayyngP8jvLMHgY2jpXDmgLI8N17xoClmDw_wcB&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876,92051677682,&Q=&A=details

Most people buy smartphones as mp3 players without even having a service connected to it.

Who the balls is removing a headphone jack? That's retarded, nobody is going to buy that shit. Anyways the big guys still use standard 3.5mm headset jacks. I didnt NOT buy a computer because there happens to be computers out there that suck... I just didnt buy one that sucked.

Because you're 14 years old and still think South Park is funny because they spew out cuss words and try to act like they know everything about anything.

i wish i had an ipod. i've got an eclipse mp3 player. it plays music but man the battery sucks and for some reason they all come in shitty colors. it's really embarrassing to use in public but oh well.

but yeah even those old ipods are expensive. always look for one when i'm at a pawn shop but even there they're at least $100. hopefully going to get one some day tho!

look on craigslist bro, you'll find one eventually

I'm listening to mine right now. I bought mine in 2013. All the corners are dented due to falling and the hard drive's alzheimers is kickig in by adding in random album art to songs where they dont kick in. Despite this, it's still the best mp3 player because it plays all my movies and doesn't have a gimmicky touch screen. I have my Sansa Clip Zip in case the iPod kicks the bucket.

try flea markets and local vidya game stores

which one are you looking for in particular? the nano third generation is nice as well, looks like the classic but smaller

good ideas, i used to have one by creative, it looked like an ipod but bulky. it was awesome, lasted about 7 years.

just a regular one, i dunno much about them. they seem like solid machines. must be if the used ones are still expensive!

gamestop may still have some refurbished but a flea market is the cheapest route

good luck Sup Forumsro