archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68879234/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68905410/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69227738/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69251408
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69361178/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you, based and blessed Snyder.

>tv will defend this

>The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Like pearls before swine, Sup Forums

fucking three threads devoted to this shit, already one thread for this imgur shit specifically
what the fuck are you doing

There's not another thread about this. This is original content.

>>
original to who?

I made it. Also, I actually posted the images in this thread instead of just making a link.

>manchildren genuienly think there's thematic weight and intelligent ideas in their mass-produced conveyer belt products marketed to little kids
>literally men in spandex hitting each other

>can't refute a single one of the arguments in the images

>he doesn't realize its copypasta
how's that hook feel

So you were only pretending to be retarded? Wow, don't I look foolish for posting something intelligent.

>fish 1 swimming through the web tells fish 2 he has a hook in his mouth and fish 2 gets mad at fish 1 for pointing it out
wew lad

Let's guess the OP's age. He can't be over 21. My guess is 19.

I'm 30 years old.

post id, black out identifying info

....he said proudly

No.

Of course. I have more life experience and intelligence than you 13 year old edgelord trolls.

>early twenties
>wonder if i'll be calling out edgy teens when i'm thirty

i mean.....is that the future i want?

>hmm, what's a nice, old age to say to impress the older kids...25? No that's too young. I have to sound like a stoic credible oldfag. 30? Yes, perfect!

>he's 30 and arguing about the merits of a kiddie capeshit movie with 13 year olds

Ah so you're 18 then, got it. How's high school going, champ? Don't worry, I can see your tears just fine through all that projection. You'll be a big boy soon some day!

snyder is a shit director. kill yourself

Ah, a well-thought out response, chap.

I'm sorry you couldn't understand my references. But it might require opening a book.

Can you refute a BLACKED pic?

You can't refute an image, but you can refute text.

Can you refute the BLACKED.com text at the corner of the pic?

Can you refute the URL of the image?

That's not really text or an argument. It's just a label or a source. Now, if you go to the blacked website and read the text there, you could then refute it. But image macros are for redditors, and not for Sup Forums master race.

>you could then refute it.
Why don't you then?

It has nothing to do with this thread or my interests. I was answering someone else's hypothetical because I thought they had a follow up question.

t. Autism

>can't refute a single argument made by BLACKED
You can say you're a cuck, it's nothing to be ashamed of on Sup Forums.

Can you refute me sucking your cock faggot?

I can say no and not let you suck my cock?

>capeshit watchers are literal plebbitors
what a surprise

>it's about senseless violence between people
You can tell a high schooler wrote this, probably even handed it in as homework.

>being so insecure you won't even let a man suck your cock

lol fag

I wrote it. And again, no refutation.

Why would I let a man suck my cock when my wife will do it wherever I ask?

>Batman represents Lancelot, Prometheus, Ahab, Paul the Apostle and King Arthur
>Superman also represents King Arthur while also standing for Jesus, Moby Dick and Zeus

>I wrote it.
Why are you proud of being 30 years old yet writing like a teenager?

>a married man wrote this

This is why nonwhites are taking over

Happy that I'm connected to the youth. Children are oppressed and old people hold them back.

Is that what you told the police after the children reported you?

These images are the perfect autism filter. It's hilarious watching people who can't detect a joke.

So what I'm getting here is that if you mirror better stories but don't manage to make something that's good on its own merits, it's okay if you point out what you borrowed from through symbolism because that makes it art.

/r/badfilmcriticism is the place for you, my redditor pal.

>complain when people don't offer criticism to your non-points and just make fun of you.
>call people that do reddit.
Great thread mate.

Yes, it's MY fault the thread is bad.

Heh, this reminds me of when Cloud criticized Sephiroth in FFVII. Typical childishness.

nigger spotted

Are you trying to say BVS is a joke, or their fans are a joke?

Had enough of Sup Forums blowing them the fuck out so they went to reddit?

The superkino images are a joke, dumbass.

I can assure you they are not. I made them myself.

>lone ranger 5 stars

No, I made them, and they're a joke

No, I assure you they're accurate. No one in this thread has refuted them.

Actually I am OP and I made them as a joke

Now if you'll excuse me I have a bull to prep

just because it's ironic doesn't mean it's not pathetically autistic

There is nothing to refute, it's Snyder's usual *EXTREMELY SUBTLE* referencial frame.
It was equally present in Mat of Steel, and just as annoying. We get it, Superman is a christic figure, we all know that already, we know the character he has been that since his death arc decades ago, no need to hammer it that much.

It was made here tho
u mad bro?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68915764/#68926032

I made it.

Do more

>the u mad bro meme

You need to go back.

draw inspiration

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68879234/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68905410/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69227738/ archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69251408
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69361178/

this movie was shit and making a bunch of tenuous connections to various other media and babby's first greek / christian mythology symbolism won't change the fact that it was aesthetically horrific and a fucking chore to sit through

and before some tryhard comic book dork attempts to accuse me of being a marvel fanboy, marvel is shit as well, try getting an adult hobby, one that doesn't include sitting on the couch watching adult men run around in tights and silly animal costumes scowling and making witty ebin quips

>69772325
>implying a high school kid is not masturbating to instaCrap
>implying high schooler watches kino,let alone superkino

The kino meme was started by high schoolers. See

>Paraside

It's more funny that Greek Mythology is apparently a book.

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, DC's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

First saw this pasta in 2014 and its still fucking true today.

Where the fuck are the Marvel kino diagrams?

What exactly is Greek My Thology?

Do you not see the dash or do you not know how to read a book?

>dash
It's called a hyphen, child.

Can some kinoisseur shop Piss Superman? Or Piss Snyder?

It's just that you can't put hyphen just anywhere. There are rules of hyphenation.
Also just general shitposting.

I mean BvS is no capekino, mostly because it's too condensed. Sure a trilogy of movies with the tone and thematic of BvS could be "capekino", but in one flick, it just feels forced and undeveloped.

Someone make a book for X Men Apocalypse.

Here is some of the religious symbolisms:

>Apocalypse represents Satan, Prometheus, Enki, the Egyptian Serpent Sebau - the Pagan Gods with the same similarities: they wanted to overthrow the world with powerful knowledge.

>Read the Islamic Qur'an: it states how God created 2 beings: humans and the powerful Alien Jinn which many humans bowed down to and received occult knowledge - so basically Apocalypse is a Jinn.

>this autism

Incredible.

>Hot off the reddit presses

Gotta be honest: I expected this kind of retardation from Sup Forums.

>Genie was blue
>Apocalypse is blue

>Singer
>is a poet

>I wrote it.
Can you please go back to r/BatmanvSuperman?

more superkino

>says he'll connect Eco to Snyder's Superman
>doesn't
Absolute madman

>the hyperrealism represents another intriguing obstacle

you haven't read Eco's essay, have you?

STOP INVINCIBLE SON AS I GET SWALLOWED BY THIS TORNADO THAT ISN'T MOVING ANYTHING AROUND ME FOR SOME REASON

Explain how that connects Eco's essay to Snyder's film?

Why did Jonathan Kent raise a sociopath?

Is this real or memes?

Is life real or is it just memes?

>Implying isn't a meme itself