Help me out, Sup Forumsros!

Help me out, Sup Forumsros!
What are some cheap, legal herbs (or combos) that will produce euphoria? Something nearing opiates.

Unfortunately, Kratom is illegal in my state.

Thanks in advance.

Pic unrelated.

Kratom.

Kellogs and General Mills.

try phenibut
just be careful not to overdo it
i hear longterm use withdrawal is a bitch

poppy seed tea. Just buy some seeds from a vendor with good reviews and shake them in some water. Basically raw morphine... though, if i were you, i would iust stick to weed. I hear withdrawls can be worse than heroin cause of all the random ass metabolites in the pure plant. Also theres no real surefire way to be sure of quality, so drink slow and test batches so you dont accidentally OD

Smoke some of your cats weed (catnip)

Heard of it, but heard withdrawals can drive a man to suicide.

I've always been too chicken shit to try it lol. I've read some horror stories man.

Ha, bs just dont abuse it

with anything that causes any kind of withdrawal i would suggest tapering off of it, going from heavy daily doses to nothing would suck shit

Seriously? That shit works on humans? Weed isn't an option for me, I get super paranoid and panicky.

Fuck yes. When Kratom got banned, fuck that was rough. Worst part was the RLS.

i hate that. worst part of opiate withdrawal. 2+yrs clean from dope hooray

Lol I haven't had two years consecutively clean since I was 18.

The blood of your enemies. Its very intoxicating.

Fairly certain that's illegal lol

Cannabis.

I heard Sinuichi can be good.

Not if youre in any form of violent enforcement organization. Cops, military, the middle east, africa. Youd be surprised how many legal ways there are to end another persons life.

Try scraping the inside of a banana peel and drying it in the oven, smoke it and you got banana drugs.

-Anarchists cookbook

thats a good thing m8. Would rather have a drug that forces me to look out for myself occasionally then one that just hands me blissfull euphoria whatever and dosent ask too many questions. Now why do you think so many people wreck their souls trying to recapture that bliss hmm?

>taking the anarchist cookbook seriously

just buy some fucking painkillers or something from whatever college kids are near you
or stay up for a few days straight