Have any of you ever been cucked

have any of you ever been cucked

really

for real

like have her being done doggy and looking in your face as she cums on a bigger dick?

please explain, I wish to know this feel

nah brah

Happiness is flaying the skin off your prey.

You're a sad excuse for a man.

.. yes

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

nah mane, why the fuck would i want to do that?

none of these answers are true, or related to my post. You're all a bunch of autistic 12 year olds.

Set it all aflame.

Tear down their homes and high places. Drag their men through the grounds and tear open the pregnant women like vases of clay.

The strong will rule.

rape the houses kill the men and burn the women

Uhm I watch my wife fuck from time to time

what's it like

Sort of. I'm more into hotwifing (hot GF). No humiliation involved, just friends having a good time. It stems from me being into really slutty girls, and I don't want them to stop being slutty.

Don't know why. It's been my thing since I was a teen.

Quads! It's cool seein her ride a big dick and watch he enjoy herself...

No, fuck that. I'm way to competitive for that.

Rape? We are gods in the land of insects. We do not lower ourselves to such mortal filth.

true, what kind of mongrel offspring would that produce.. heresy.

kill everybody.

>rape the houses

closest u got to being cucked was being at my girlfriends birthday party and she was laying in some dudes lap. Didn't know who the guy was and I tried acting nice because she was drunk as fuck, took her away nicely and explained I didn't like it.

go for a smoke with friends, come back and she's doing it again. send her to bed and pick a fight with the guy but he doesn't do shit.

I go home and break up with her

Did it once with my ex got super jealous (we were all fucked on mdma) ended up face fucking him and Cumming in both of em pretty fucked tbh

it's a dirty job, but someone gotta do it.

My love, you speak words that make my heart rejoice and my mouth salivate with the anticipation of future paradise. To be standing in the river of my enemies blood that flows through the burning city's streets and to hear the wail of many millions.

Her and I started blowing a black guy(my friend). I then started fucking her while he fucked me doggy. I then ride him reverse while she sucked me. Then I laid down and jacked off while watching him ride him reverse cow girl until I came. Once I came she got off him and we went upstairs to sleep

you should've killed him, burned her and raped his house.

This

your trips herald the coming glory of The God Emperor Trump, everyone shall suffer.

everyone.

He is but one of the many heads.

.. and what rough beast, now slouches towards Bethlehem to be born.

Now we wait, my child, for the false prophet of righteousness to come deliver us from our good.

I'm getting a quarter chub already

You guys aren't here for the cucking are you?

no but i cucked my friend, fucked his gf in front of him and came in her face while he wanked in the corner. she got some nice tits too, D fake, a nice bimbo actually.

its his fetish so you know, helping a brother out to bust a nut.

Same here. My wife was that way in her early 20s, but after we got married it all stopped. Trying to convince her to hotwife.

I don't think they are. I'm not either. I'm into whatever the fuck they're talking about. I'm already touching myself.

Yes and no. First wife had our child. Bough her a gym membership to work off the baby weight. Long story short, she was fucking the fitness instructor I hired. She left and took the baby overseas. A few year later, find out the guy had a history of fucking trophy wives that worked at his gym. End off the road for this player was the police report stated he was found dead of multiple handgun shots at close range in the bedroom of a fucking rich-ass mansion on the Los Gatos hills. Police report also stated he was found with a kitchen knife in his head. Wife showed cuts on her arm that matched the blood on the knife. She backs up the husband's story. No arrests made. Wrongful death lawsuit through out of court of grievous evidence of self defense. Karma.

Your dubs are showing... But cucking so such fun

I'm not into it. I'm going to go join those guys with the purge thing. Raping houses and all.