This fat Japanese succubus offers you a continuous fortune, in exchange for regularly feeding off your sperm...

This fat Japanese succubus offers you a continuous fortune, in exchange for regularly feeding off your sperm. It's the only thing she feasts on.

What do?

Get her on a diet asap.

nigga

I'd do it even without the fortune.

Well, as they say in Japanese

Bon appetit.

no my sperm is worth a lot more than a continouous fortune from this hambeast

Ok, hold up. So how exactly does this work? I mean, is it she sucks me off then gives me a certain amount of money? Then its just go back when you want more? Or is it like you have a unlimited credit card and it works provided you get your monthly(or weekly or daily or whatever the deal is) sucking? Please answer, OP. The answer to this affects my answer.

Paid for your semen, each time.

Can you spend that on food to make her bigger if you want?

Yup. While she technically craves semen only, she'll still grow bigger on fattening food if it arouses a male further.

Then the answer is simple. Learn to budget your money. You have an income source, albeit from doing something(one) you dont like. So you make do with what youre given for longer, and stretch it out, and basically starve her skinny. Then youll have youre own sexy little yandere that pays you to let her gobble your dipstick :)

She's a keeper then. I'd love to watch her grow.

She'll just seek out other men in the meantime. Supernatural semen-suckers need a steady supply of cum.

Dude post fatties

Ah, then forget it. I wouldnt sign a deal without an exclusivity clause.

You could just fuck her constantly and keep her fat and happy.

As long as she gets it out herself, I'm fine.

She is immune to all STDs and doesn't commit.

You'll never get sick or trapped in a relationship.

There is one thing to know when dealing with lawyers, djinn, and demons...there is ALWAYS a catch, and you wont know what it is untill they fuck you up the ass with it.

She insists you keep your word when you agree to the contract.

How often does she need to feed?

Her appetite is similar to a human's need for food.

It's why succubi are so promiscuous and actively seeking out males.

so three meals a day at least. I'd go for it.

Feed that bitch multiple times a day and watch my fortune grow

Op Fuck you

sign me up, love me some fat chicks, shes to big to date, but id let her drink all my fucking sperm for free

>dat thing ass mattress
how am i supposed to fuck this babe?

Get blown for money? Also if she only subsists on my nut, she won't stay fat. OP is a fag.

Fuck her belly-hole, of course. It's deep enough.

I don't understand the downside to this.

youre virgin ass get a blowjob and your hearts desire