Ask a Police Officer from the east coast anything

Ask a Police Officer from the east coast anything.

Not posting proof I am too lazy to do so.

who?

Why do u pigs like killing coons? Are u scared? Like for example Eric Garner, there were like 7 cops and one fat unarmed nigger, why didn't the shorty let go of his neck.

wh0 what?

Are you a Police Officer

The Eric Garner incident was a compleye fuck up. Choke holds are considered level 4 use of force aka as lethal force. To be used only when the officer has a reasonable belief his or another parties life is in danger.
tl;dr the cop fucked up

This said no LEO wants to kill a man. IA is a bitch not to mention racking up attorney cost and possible (though rare) prosecution.

Yes sir, I am.

In the case of a person resisting. Is someone allowed to use a headlock but not stop bloodflow/windflow? or will that not fare well in the courts. Like to try and control the suspect

Also I am going to go to college for criminal justice to hopefully become a detective and a SWAT team member.

Am I free to go Officer?

Also wouldent it make sense to choke a victim who is resisting unconsious? Like as with a rear naked choke? It would save a lot of effort and allow them to be cuffed.

Underrated post

Are you an Oath Keeper or part of the III% that will actively resist any unconstitutional orders or laws signed by Shrillery or her stacked SCOTUS?

How difficult was the academy? Mentally emotionally and physically? Did you prepare?

Where I work any and all neck holds are barred unless lethal force could be justified.

Yes sir have a great day, drive safely and may God bless you. (that is the actual line I use after handing out tickets)

It would make sense if we were trained for it. But that is why we get trained with batons, pepper and Tasers.

Neither.
I will give you an example. Marijuana is a felony no matter the quantity where I work. If I bust a kid with a joint I will just trash it and send him on his way, unless he acts like an asshole.

Academy was close to a year. If you are in relativly good shape it will be a breeze. Now the emotional part was harder since we had to sleep in the Police Academy barracks which meant I got to see my family and my son who was 1 at the time on friday nights, saturdays, and sundays.

I realize you are just trying to do your job, but I do not consent to a search Officer.

Is it business as usual or have y'all been given orders regarding the situations that are arising.

What's your precinct

Work in NJ?

Thanks for the response, stay safe out there bro

Ever gotten a bj while on the job or fucked a hooker?

>Neither, pot example, don't be asshole
So, will you protect our gun rights even though Hilldog will be banning this and that kind of firearm left and right?

kek. Dos are on the way.

Business as usual except that since the spree of LEO killings each 2 man patrol must have either a shotgun or rifle at all times.

Not while working. Have banged a few chicks I meet while working. The easiest ones were the Domestic Violence victims. Just give them a shoulder to cry on and listen to them for a while .

What's the biggest personal benefit to training and becoming an officer? For example - the ability to carry a weapon? The confidence to keep cool in stressful situations?. maybe knowledge of the law to help yourself and others out? You tell me

Hello kris

Alright, pop quiz. Airport, gunman with a hostage. He's using her for cover. He's almost to a plane. You're one hundred feet away.

I do not think anyone could recall any type of gun if they wanted. But keep your guns if they were legally obtained.
People forget that most common crooks use stolen weapons anyway.

Keeping cool is the biggest that and just being trained to be aware of the people around you and what could lead to a bad situation. People acting weird and how to keep safe.

As to laws I firmly believe everyone should read the most important city and state laws so the bad cops don't take advantage of them.

Hey there Captain

SWAT gets called. At 100 feet my gun is about as useful as a slingshot and even if it was at 3 feet no way I take a shot anyhow.

Funny you ask, the local airport had an emergency simulation a few months ago but they did a fake plane crash instead of that type of situation.

what is your salary?
how many vacation days do you have?
do you own a home? if so how much and how long will it take you to pay off?

>Marijuana is a felony no matter the quantity where I work

What state is always a felony for simple possession?

>Dos are on the way.

It's unconstitutional to hold someone purely for the reason of using drug dogs.

How do you feel about firemen? How do they feel about you? Is there really a little animosity between you two?

do you even like the job? would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps?

Tell her I said hi

I heard you guys have to get pepper sprayed in the face as a training exercise. Dat troo?

I make just under 60k (shit tier I know)
30 vacation days per year
I paid my home off already.

Nice trips. The state I work in. The law is crazy simple possession is a felony that is plea bargained down in 99.9% of all cases to a $1000 fine and the obligation to take a substance abuse prevention program and it gets removed from your record after the classes end.
Judges usually set bail at $100 meaning you get out with $10.

Nope sir I am writing you up for not using your seat belt which is the actual reason I pulled you over. I have a reasonable amount of time to do so. About 15 to 25 minutes. If the dogs are not here by the time I finish this ticket you are free to go, Sir.

None at all they are great and run into fires.

I love it but pay is shit tier compared to many other jobs. If you like it go for it, but if you are in it for the adrenaline or the pay you are going to be sorely disappointed,

You mean Lopez?

I got both peppered and tasered. Taser hurts a metric tonfuck more than the pepper.

I recently got a speeding ticket. How do I get out of it?

Keep up the cute act kiddo. I'll be in touch.

Which east coast?

If I go to a random police station and ask to get tazered to see what it feels like would they do it?

Paying it. Depending on the state you may conestt it and if the officer does not show up in court the ticket gets tossed.
You can also ask if the radar used had been calibrated and when but some judges will not even care.

The one that is not the West coast

Nope, the Taser has an internal memory that records every time it has been used. In turn I have a work sheet where I fill out every time I turn my Taser's safety off and every time I actually pull the trigger. Either way a contact stun is in no way similar to a stun from an actual cartridge. The contact stun hurts but does not make you fall down.

Doubtfull. Not op just saying. That would make them liable. Might be some courses or instructors somewhere who will do it if you sign release forms or whatever. Why would you want to potentially piss yourself anyway. C.S. chambers with no masks are more fun. Watching groups of people run out with shoe string snot laces hanging. Hitting the ground and gagging.

why are cops so serious and paranoid about everything?

U ever do any drugs in ur lifetime inb4 u were a cop

One fuck up and you can get killed. I once almost shot a guy who thought it would be funny to comb his hair with picture related, when I came back with his ticket.

Hail Satan
Smoked weed and did coke once.

I got one since everyone thinks tazers are the end all be all over guns. What's the failure rate of them in your area. Fail to subdue for any reason. Clothed drugs, whatever. Prob statistics online somewhere. But curious your experience /officers you know experiences.

satanic trips checkd

I always get trips in threads it doesn't matter :/

Thoughts on BLM? Honest question.
>nb4 bait

are you black?

I could eat a peach for hours

Dam, ama dead already?

Well, OP, all I ask is that you do a good job and stay honest.
Thanks for everything.

When talking about Taser it is a brand and shot out 2 barbs they are relatively expensive.
Drugs and heavy clothing.

Used it on a guy once the damn barb hit his zipper so the effect was greatly reduced. The biggest issue is you get one shot at a distance if you miss better move on to plan B.

B L M is propaganda.

Look up the stats despite the police dealing with more blacks than white, the number of whites killed is actually higher.

But that is not sexy for the media.

And why do we dealing more with blacks, once again let the statistic answer that one.

They commit more crimes ergo we deal with them.

Now I will be the first to say there is a training problem with the police, we do not get enough situational training.

Have us role play different situation. How to defuse situations before having to use force.

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
The fuck is this about, This si why I formatted so weird so I could post this shit

White

Go back to red dit fag

Thanks and I will try

Guy with knife, very unstable. Do you grab tazer or gun? Is that to broad of a scenario? If so, you dont have a partner.

Btw i support blue. For the record. 100% lawfull and even say thank you have a great day when ive got a speeding ticket. Only one in my lifetime.. Because i knew i fucked up. My fault.

What distance am I from the subject?
Even though training says 21 feet, if I am 15 feet or more I will grab my Taser (which with the laser aiming is better than my gun), 14 feet of less most likely my gun but if I can get behind some solid cover I can shoot over again I would get the Taser out.

But honestly I know a ton of guys would shot the guy down and probably be justified with the 21 foot rule.

Why? Tazers have a failure rate and in many shooting videos you see liberal faggots. Asking why a lone officer fresh on scene shot a guy with a knife who charhed. Live leak youtube has plenty of these videos and it never fails idiots ask why no tazer. Why no shooting him in the knees. I know in pairs or atleast seen locally. One officer tazer other gun. But that's in pairs or more.

Have you ever had to shoot someone?

Fair answer. Thank you. I was thinking 15ft. Its what i train at. Well 15-21ft. Local leo trains people on my range. Great instructors!

Ever scared of legal problems or political correctness justice that may arise from use of leathal force? If so, has it ever effected your judgement. Making you put yourself at greater risk than you personally like, should have?

If we are in a pair one will have his taser. If he misses or the Taser is ineffective the other will use his gun.

Yes thank God only once and it was not fatal.

We get trained for 21 but I would like to think if I could avoid killing someone I would.

Mainly legal problems. The cost of a lawyer and a decent defense. The possibility of losing your job. I think to a certain extent it makes us all evaluate situations a tad longer than before and that might not be bad at all.

Do you profile?

Whats your badge number? It's required by LAW that any and every officer provoide their badge number when requested.

checkmate, pig.