Anyone here have a body pillow? I'm thinking about getting one of a qt. Please post pictures of yours

anyone here have a body pillow? I'm thinking about getting one of a qt. Please post pictures of yours.

I have 2

send pic of its face and yours

sad

care to post a picture of them? where did you order yours from? I'm getting mine from amazon.

fuck of normalfag

>>//r9k//

lol having a body pillow just makes you a faggot nothing else

user is right, it's pretty sad tbh

Both where birthday presents from a friend, they are comfy but I don't so sexual stuff with them, they are just pillows.
This is the full sized one, the other is a smaller one with Asia from K-on on it, I can post a picture just give me a secound.

You red to stop Samefagging.

Look at the bottom left corner, you will see only 3 posters are in thread right now.

You me and OP

>having a hot girl on a pillow makes you gay
go jerk off to traps.

Do u have threesomes with them

What kind of friends send you body pillows as a birthday gift

This is so sad man lol

""""""""""girl""""""""""

Here's mine.

> things i did not expect to day

""""""""""human""""""""""

No they are pillows, they spend most of their time with a blanket over them to keep my cats from damaging them and do I can use them as a back rest without leaving human filth on them.

do you at least cuddle with them when you sleep?

Ducking kek lol

Ok here they are

Meme friends who buy meme gifts

How fucking autistic do you have to be for this?

>werehittinglevelsofautismthatshouldntbepossible.jpg

If you think you're a hopeless Virgin now, just wait to people find out you sleep next to a japenese cartoon character

10/10

>body pillow

So you've completely given up all hope of ever having any actual physical contact with whatever gender you're attracted to, haven't you?

>If you think you're a hopeless Virgin now, just wait to people find out you sleep next to a japenese cartoon character

I got laid once so I'm fine on that and I don't leave the house so I don't think I'd have anyone give me shit for it besides my brother who already calls me neckbeard.

You know the rules and so do I.
Tits of GTFO

Owning a body pillow with a sexualized image of a female cartoon character on it is not a normal thing for an adult, or anyone else. I assume you already know this and have accepted that you are fucked up in the head, so I won't waste any more time trying to be rational here. Have fun with your cartoons.

they're cute, do you know what size the small one is?

Not really no

do you still have your v card

Not off hand

It's the exact same size as despair and misery.

>have sex once (assuming you're not lying
>never have sex again and be a pathetic weeb
Great life ahead of you, your brother is right. You're gonna ask your parents for money to order pillows with Japanese little girls on them just so they can be covered in a layer of crusty neckbeard semen that you can cuddle with. Fuck this entire website

Are there any plain color, zero detail body pillows around?

Check your local Bed Bath & Beyond

kek
It was my birthday money so whatever

lost

> this thread

Incorrect

This thread is like 3 people on topic and a swarm of angry people.

that file name

>angry

no man. we're laughing at people who own these things. it's genuinely funny.

It really depends on why they own them and what they do, the one user who has the 2 his friend got him says he dosnt sleep with them and just called them meme gifts, the people who buy them and treat then like people are really sad.

Hiya OP!
I have been collecting body pillow ever since I bought my first one at age 28, I am 34 now and have accumulated around 128 different body pillows! Pictures soon, but I would highly recommend getting one!

If you're feeling sexual I will just put a diaper on it and then a fleshlight under the diaper, it feels amazing!

I rename all of mine but my favorite is one that has unsuited Samus Aran on the front and suited on the back. (I had to wash it 3 times in 1 month because of how crusty it was getting hehe)

Any questions about body pillows, I'm your guy!

>128 different body pillows!
:o damn that's a nice collection, do you have them all out?

You know what's even funnier? The people who don't have anything better to do other than watch a bunch of weebs talk about their body pillows on Sup Forums

I have one, keep it in hiding. No sexual stuff, but I do talk to it when I'm lonely and pretend to play vidya and whatnot with it. Only recommend purchase if you are beyond saving, and I'd that's the case highly recommend.

No, because I throw a lot of parties and have girls over, I don't want my guests seeing them so a lot of them are in my room, attic, or basement. At any point in time there are only 2 pillows out.

now I really don't believe you.

Well you don't have to, it's no different than someone who collects pokemon cards. They are expensive, exclusive items that are also fun to have around. I'm not a weeb who lives in his mothers basement, I have a house and a social life, but also a secret stash of pillows that have hentai figures on them, not that big of a deal.