Rate leafy, Sup Forums

Rate leafy, Sup Forums

He still looks like the emo kid from horton hears a who

He's a faggot youtube who feels the need to respond to everyone that say something about him

neck yourself faggot

He is basically a conservative while his haters are liberals. Whenever Leafyishere says something, his haters cry behind their moms (government) and whine about how mean this guy is.

user please

gtfo leafy

kys/10

truth

go to bed O niel

:(

He just shouts the word "literally" and says "fucking" like punctuation. Not my taste as a youtuber.

Northernlion egg daddy

Who?

leafy is love

OP here, I think Leafy is cute but he is still a faggot

He has no fucking chin dude

leafy, where the fuck is your chin?

His video titles and thumbnails are misleading, great marketing for a faggot

leafy the chinless wonder!

how the fuck can someone who is born without a very basic part of the human skull, think that he is in any position to mock other people?

Please be bait.

Now rate Pyrocynical

Okay

I can't believe how popular he is/how much he makes. What a world we live in.

>Rate leafy, Sup Forums
In terms of his YouTube content he used to be decent but now I don't like because his videos are now mostly just him repeating one joke and then I unsubscribed, so can't say much about the current state of his channel. In terms of looks, I'd fuck him but he's not particularly astounding.

pyro is far and away the best youtuber of his kind because he is actually funny

>Northernlion

you look like boog in the face

Actually I really like his videos, hes pretty funny, has more then 4 jokes he uses and it also helps that he sometimes uploads other stuff like the reading gay fan fiction video he did with NFKRZ recently.

lol