Bitch ass Dump supporters. All of them are inbred, chode sucking, gapes who have no life...

Bitch ass Dump supporters. All of them are inbred, chode sucking, gapes who have no life. They will vote for a person who bankrupts more than runs businesses. Fucking idiot scumbags who have mommy issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/24/donald-trump-nevada-poorly-educated/80860078/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL

This guy here

Every time the man-child talks, shit falls out of his small butthole mouth

Both candidates suck. But everything will be the same in the end. It's like a Telltale game, you have the illusion that your choices make a difference, but the end is always relatively the same.

Thats why I dont vote. Also because politics dont concern me and I could care less if we build a wall or if everyone is a walking vagina

So true . You know its sad when someone like Donald leads my rep party. I cant proudly say im a republican anymore because of him

Most of them are uneducated.

Im part Mexican..... so only have of me gets deported i guess.....

your either black or mexican
im guessing your black

Trump will knock down house without regard for who owns it. He truly is satans kid

So how much do you people actually get paid to propagate this bullshit?

You're probably white..... but im almost sure your not gonna say so.

mad????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I cry laughing every time i look at this.

no one will listen to you with that attitude Tyrone........

lol when you're not a dude.

any actual proof he said that?

my sides have left the atmosphere

plz no spamerino nigerino

love pissing people off

u wrote that one yourself? or did trump build a wall around it??

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/24/donald-trump-nevada-poorly-educated/80860078/

Thank you.

grade a racist right there/\