Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Falador tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Falador tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWHHSLTmm3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

wtf I hate jagex now

Yeah the game really took a nosedive with the introduction of disney style cosmetical shit and mtx

Sorry for being uninformed, but what happens tomorrow and why?

Just stay out of Falador

This game became cancer after 2008

Wut

Bank Your Items!

What happened then that ruined it for you? D claws? Summoning?

youtube.com/watch?v=BWHHSLTmm3w

osrs > whatever rs3 is

Fally massacre round 2?

Nigga I'm just gonna bank all my shit and pick up all the kill dropped shit you leave behind suck my cock OP.

>be me
>always fantasized amount h@cking fagex servers and downloading a lightsaber from swg with infinite attack damage and a force shield that raised all my def stats to ~infinity then enabling pvp on world 2 seers vill
>mfw I understood nothing about computers
>mfw I never got to butt rape those fags flipping virtual items all day instead of questing or doing dank shit
>mfw I played swg, runescape, TOR non stop in that order until college
>mfw swg shut down
>mfw runescape and TOR suck dick now
>mfw I'm a boner desk jockey aching for the glory days of mmorpgs
>mfw clinical depression

dude just play wow dumbass

lmaoooo what the fuck is that helmet? Also gwd armour? So much for oldschool huh?

And nice fuckin glacor boots too, they were totally around in august 2007 right?

Cancerscape right here will never compare to the REAL game that will always be the main focus of the devs, the real money earner and superior game to your NMZscape private server until it dies out from lack of players.

>inb4 hurr more players on osrs
More bots, yeah lmao

the old republic always sucked you pleb

but I feel you with the hacking shit, got into programming cause I always wanted to hack my school and change my grades cause there was this huge thing where a kid in my systems high school got caught doing it and all they did was change his grades back and he didn't even get in trouble

bait

Maxed melee gear and no barrows gloves. KYS

>No b gloves
I bet you paid your friend to get you that firecape you bond buying cuntbag

Die in a fire plz

I just don't like questing. Plus I don't really have the time to sit for 3 hours+ to do all the requirements for rfd.

nigga that's literally the one quest everyone does

I'll get them one day, slowly but surely. No time to grind out over 10 hours+ in quests.

I for one am glad all the plebs like and either quit RS3 or moved onto potatoscape

It makes the community that much better that we have less low energy fags with depression or the cancerous PvP '''''''community'''''' that would just insult everybody

and hey look! All the efficiency fags have moved there too! RS3 is much better without the shit half of the community

stay bad you fucking champ

What's a pleb?

lol literally no one agrees with you champ

I still play rs3 because I seriously cant be bothered to start over from fucking scratch. I'd rather just not play if I can't continue from an account that has actual progress made on it.

I guess, since doing rfd determines everything on rs lol

>a year greater than 2012
>user is over 18 or at least I hope
>still playing runescape

As are most people ITT you fucking moron...

>a year greater than 2012
>user is baiting or at least I hope
>still looking at runescape related shit but not playing it

you loook like a fucking nerd no wonder you still cling on to osrs...

lmao don't get mad at me nigga, be mad at your life choices

that shit was dope in its day but if you play that shit in college or beyond just like why bruh

30+ hours a week playing a game aint shit in middle school

Doing that in your professional years is just unfortunate

>30+ hours a week playing a game
Stopped reading there. And I'll responding now as I realise this is bait.

dafuq? is crying "bait" your only response to posts you don't agree with or something?

thats literally just like 3 hours a weekday of browsing shit while fishing monks in another window, on top of a decent weekend questing or some shit

30 hours aint shit to a middle schooler you fink

>And I'll responding now as I realise this

mfw i just made 750k for about 15 min of work

Lol

how

vis wax, farming.. managing misc but that's only weekly

Here:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

only took me about 45 seconds

>>>And I'll responding now

>And I'll responding now

kek

>And I'll responding now

>>And I'll responding now

samefag

Stop trying to force memes

What? 30 hours a week playing games is nothing lol.

I spend at least like 15 hours a day on my PC when I'm not going somewhere or at school.

On Steam I have 33 hours in the past 2 weeks and I've been gone for 5 of those days.

lmao zulrah rakes in millions for me. my friends loot tab from a week is already at 73m

btw

AMA i sell my gp that i make on rs to the chinese gold farmers for irl cash. i literally use it to smoke weed faggots now get cancer and eat the corn out of my shit idiots

>And I'll responding now

>. And I'll responding now

where do you sell to and for how much?
I'm sitting on a 1b bank rs3 and want to get out of this shit game.

My friend has 122.1 in the past 2 weeks bud.

30 hours is literally nothing lol.

should I go drink beer in front of the grocery store with the rest of my generation instead?

Yes it's my beaver.

playerauctions, they are pretty legit. just check the ratings and seller count etc

nigga what? only homeless nogs do that

are you so out of touch with society that you honestly have no clue how people spend their freetime in college/early 20's

hey niggas

I thought I would try again at posting this (english is NOT my first langage and people have misunderstood)
I wasn't saying that making the play for 30 hours a week is a lot fuck no

I was saying I do not have time to spend 30 hours on fucking runescape now that I have a job and a life

TLDR if you think 30 hours isn't a lot of time to spend a week you are autism slime like lynx titan

Zezima is a guy you queer

LMFAO

I think the bigger problem is that he thinks 30 hours is a lot.

ayyyyyy lmaoooooo

Yeah and he wants to get INSIDE OF his account.

Not that hard buddy.

Every day I see the guys I went to elementary school with either drinking beer outside of the grocery store or in one of the local bars.

I work in my family's company so I'm ok, but the rest of my former classmates are fucked.
They either sell drugs or work for 500 euros a month in shitty stores and then they spend
their paychecks on alcohol.

I'm not americunt.

That's only 4 hours a day buddy.

Think about how much free time you have on the weekends.

It's not a lot at all.

You should check people's Steam accounts and see how much they play every 2 weeks.

>only 4 hours a day
How do you make the time for a social life?

I thought I was on Sup Forums here not /r9k/
You frogposters need to go back

oh you're not american?

everything makes perfect sense now

you severely underestimate how many people in this world actually play video games a good amount of their freetime

It does not matter. You don't have to be like those people, you are NOT those people. Go outside and make something of yourself.

There are over 1 billion muslims. Does that make being muslim okay? No. Of course not

>social life

Kek my social life is almost entirely limited to Sup Forums

I like to do stuff I like to do
I like to play video games